Yugioh Boys X Reader One Shots

Galing kay Starry-eyed-kitten

Pretty self-explanatory title. I will be doing Yugioh Zexal boys for the most part, but if you want me to do... Higit pa

Just an Introduction :P
Yuma: He Makes Me Laugh
Its not a chapter!
I'm back!
Quinton: The Stars
Yusei: Creative title
Syrus: Blind Date
S0 Yami: Thanks multiple times
Jaden: Penalty game
Leo: Ice Cream
Ryou: Creepy
Yugi: English Tutor
Seto Kaiba: Old Times
4K reads
Alit: Stellar War (Part 1)
Astral and Alit: War's End (part 2)
Pharaoh Atem: Catch me
Yami Bakura: Pranks
Done

Rei: When You're Afraid

5.1K 99 24
Galing kay Starry-eyed-kitten

For 808Hawaii_girl Omg you are one of my favorite people ever and I hope you like! And if you know what's good for you, WATCH THE VIDEO. IT'S AMAZING.

You find yourself shivering despite it being summertime. Why did you agree to hang out with the weirdest guy in school, Rei Shingetsu? Especially at night. Whoooo.

Suddenly someone calls to you. You look up, and see a mango-haired head watching you from on top of a building.

"Oh my gosh," you yell, "why are you on the roof of the Giant?"

"Oh, is that what store this is?" How are you supposed to respond to that? "Come on, I'll help you up!"

"There is no way you're getting me up on that roof!"

"Then pick any roof you want!"

Is that really his idea of a joke? You were scared silly of heights, and really just want to bail at this point. Rei comes down somehow, disappearing and then reappearing on the ground. "What are you waiting for?"

"You aren't getting me on a roof, Shingetsu. No way."

Rei grabbed your hand and pulled you close, your faces just inches from touching. "I'm not the type to take 'no' for an answer." You try to back away, but his grip is iron. "Come on, you can see the stars so much better from up there!"

You don't know how he did it, but you found yourself on top of a building, clutching onto the wild boy tightly. "N-no, heights are r-really not my thing..."

"You're doing fine, y/n. Besides, you're pretty when you're afraid."

.*.*.*.*.

Hope you enjoyed! it might be worse than I think cuz I am extremely tired on account of staying up to 11 and waking up at 7 three times in a row. DON'T try it if you have a choice.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

750K 20.3K 75
α€™α€„α€Ία€Έα€Ÿα€¬ α€œα€°α€žα€¬α€Έα€α€½α€±α€€α€­α€―α€€α€šα€Ία€α€„α€Ία€”α€±α€α€²α€·α€†α€›α€¬α€α€”α€Ία€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€±α€™α€šα€·α€Ία€€α€­α€―α€šα€·α€Ία€‘α€α€½α€€α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€· α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€α€½α€±α€€α€―α€žα€•α€±α€Έα€™α€šα€·α€Ί α€‘α€α€»α€…α€Ία€’α€±α€«α€€α€Ία€α€¬α€™α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«..... #စဝ်ခ...
85K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...
1.4M 32.2K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC