The Undead

By SunrisexCamren

After waking up from her 3-year coma, she comes to find out that the world that she knew is gone, it's an apo... More

Prologue
The Empire
Bitten
Mysterious Abilities
The Pure Blood
Kicking It Off
Welcome To The Elites
Lost Blood
Infiltrating
Fight To Survive
Escaping The Brawl
Survivors
A Win And A Loss
Out In The Undead World
Escaping The Horde
Dinah's Crew's Journey
Gerald's Journey
Camila's Crew's Journey
Lauren's Crew's Journey
Recuperation
A Long Adventure
The Markings
All Together
To Rest
Finding Sanctuary
Alexandria
Dinner With The Governor
Pairing Off
Tasks
Old Mentor
Only Remain From The Past
Supply Run
Apocalyptic Future Parents
The Honorable
The White House
A Future Family Joyful Day
Grab And Go
Held Captive
The Potential Cure
The Fate Nearing
All Out War
Going After The Big Man
No More Left To Fight
Epilogue

Zombie Training

431 23 4
By SunrisexCamren

Camila's POV

"Okay, now that we have that settled... Can... Can we treat this?" I put pressure on my gunshot wound.

"Oh shit! Yeah," Lauren nods.

Gerald picks me up in his arms as he runs over to the pharmacy while Lauren throws open the door.

"Ally! Niall!" Lauren calls out.

"Yes?" Both of them run in, their clothes wrinkle, and their hairs a mess.

"Fooling around during the job?" Lauren raises an eyebrow.

"Enough of that! We need you to treat Camila's gunshot wound," Gerald says.

"You guys shot Camila?" Ally asks.

Gerald lays me down on the bed while Niall starts to get the medical tools.

"That's not the point here. The bullet isn't in. She took it out," Lauren informs.

"Just stitches then," Niall nods.

While Ally and Niall stitch me up, Lauren leans against the wall while Gerald sits down on a chair near me.

"So what will we do next?" I break the silence.

"You rest," Gerald says.

"I will agree. You should rest and when your feeling better, we'll start your training," Lauren says.

"I'm always feeling better," I said. I take a deep breath as I feel the needle pierce through me. "So... You're officially my instructor now?" I tease Lauren.

Lauren softly smiles but then she turns serious. "I lead a group of elite fighters. I will be the best to show you how to protect yourself," She says.

"I can already protect myself. I can wield a katana. Gerald and I took classes together when we were younger," I said.

"Oh! I.. I didn't mean-"

I let out a painful laugh, cutting Lauren off as I wave it off. "It's fine. I'll still take your help," I wink at her.

Lauren clears her throat and turns serious again. "Meet me bright and early at my office tomorrow," She says. Lauren moves to open the door but then stops and turns back to look at me. "Rest well, Camila. Goodnight," She says before finally slipping out.

"Was it just me or did the boss blush?" Gerald finally speaks.

"She was flustered that's for sure," Niall says.

Lauren's POV

I walk into my office and immediately stop at the doorway.

Camila is standing at one of my bookshelves, flipping through the pages of a book.

I lean against the doorway as my eyes admire her magnificent body. I look down at the floor and cross my arms across my chest. "Found anything you like?" I speak up.

Camila turns around and smiles at me. "These are pretty sweet books you got here," She puts the one she's holding back in its place on the shelf.

"All of my favorites," I smile softly.

"Don't tell me you were a bookworm?" Camila teases.

I laugh softly and close my office doors behind me. "Still am. You can read any of them at any time you'll like," I said.

"Now that," Camila points at the bookshelf behind her, "That's a paradise for me."

"My people in charge of the cars are prepping one because we are going out there," I said.

"Outside the walls?" Camila asks.

"Yes. That is why I have some gifts for you," I smiled.

I open my office doors and whistle and immediately, Louis comes over with a box in his hands and a katana in its scabbard.

"Thank you," I smile.

"Of course, boss," Louis nods.

I walk back inside my office and close the door as I hide the katana behind my back. "Here," I place the box down on my desk.

Camila gives me a questioning look before walking over to my desk and opens the box. "A ninja assassin suit and armor. How sweet," Camila says.

"It's the best armor I have," I said.

"And a cloak. What else do you have for me?" Camila laughs softly and looks over at me, eyebrow raised in question.

I pull the katana out from behind my back and hold it out to her. "The most powerful and sharpest one in my armory," I said.

Camila sets everything down gently and walks over to me. "Lauren... I don't know what to say or how to thank you," Camila takes the katana in her hands.

"All the thanks I need is you passing your training," I smiled.

"Can you step out so I can change?" Camila questions.

"Of course," I nod.

After five minutes, the doors to my office crack open and I take that as a cue that I can enter.

I step inside and out steps Camila from a dark corner of my office wearing the outfit and armor as she sheathes her katana.

"How do I look?" Camila asks.

"Beautiful..." I trail off, as I stare in awe. I shake my head and clear my throat. "And badass. Now you look ready to take on anything that comes your way," I said.

"Thank you," Camila smiles.

"Here," I said. I walk over and hand her one of my knives. "For the knife sheath inside of your right boot," I said.

"Thank you," Camila smiles.

"Let's go," I said.

Camila nods and pulls up her half balaclava face mask to cover her nose and mouth as she puts on the hood of her cloak.

After arriving at the spot, I park the car in the open field and we both get out.

"So... What are we doing here?" Camila walks over to me.

"Because there's a small group of zombies over there and you're going to take them down... All by yourself," I said.

"Whoa! You're not going to help me?" Camila raises an eyebrow at me.

"Let's see how good your skills are," I smile.

Camila nods and unsheathes her katana before walking over to the small group of zombies lurking at the edge of the woods.

Camila's POV

I walk slowly as I make sure that I don't step on something that will catch the group's attention. Once I get close enough, I unsheathe my katana and slice off the head of the nearest zombie.

The others turn to me and start walking towards me. I spin and stab my katana through one's stomach as I hold my arm up and another bites down on my black metal armor bracers. I pull my katana up and slice the other zombie clean in half vertically before spinning and stabbing the one biting my bracers in the head. I unsheathe the knife from my boot and turn to the last two advancing on me. I stab the one to my left in the head as I kick the other one in the stomach causing it to crash into a tree. I pull the knife out of the first and throw it at the second and it embeds into its eye as it falls dead.

I breathe heavily and walk over, pulling the knife out and cleaning it before sheathing it along with my katana.

Lauren whistles as she walks over to me. "That's was very impressive," She says.

"Better than you?" I tease.

"Maybe," Lauren smiles.

"So what else are you going to teach me?" I ask.

"Have any experience with guns?" Lauren asks.

"None," I shake my head.

"Well they are my specialty," Lauren pulls out a pistol from behind her back.

"And what targets will I be shooting?" I take it.

"First we will try with none moving things and after that, we will try on zombies," Lauren says.

After I practice multiple times on some trees, some zombies walk into the clearing, attracted by the sound.

"Okay here's your second trial," Lauren says.

She hands me another clip as I replace the previous one. I raise the gun and Lauren takes a step back.

I shoot multiple times but each one I miss. "Fuck," I whisper.

"Concentrate. Breathe calmly," Lauren says.

"Guns scare the shit out of me," I said.

Lauren steps up behind me and holds my gloved hand still. "Shhh. Calm down, don't be scared," Lauren whispers in my ear.

For some odd reason, I feel all my fear wash away with her being so close, her warmth calming, and her voice so soothing in my ear.

I take a deep breath and concentrate. "Okay, you got this, Camila..." I whisper to myself.

I press down on the trigger and the bullet pierces through the air into a zombie's head.

I smile triumphantly before I gun the other three down. "Yes!" I cheer.

"You are a natural," Lauren says.

I look down to see Lauren's arms still wrapped around me.

"Lauren..." I whisper.

Lauren notices and pulls herself away from me. "I... I'm sorry," She says.

I laugh softly and turn around to face her. "It's okay," I said.

"Well then... I suppose we should head back and celebrate your first training being a success over a drink?" Lauren asks hopefully.

"I'm game," I smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 1.1K 35
A dangerous thirst between the two fiercest, dangerous players in the game
38K 1.1K 20
{EDITED} A zombie apocalypse finally happens and Camila Cabello gets stuck with 9 people and unexpectedly Lauren Jauregui her ex-girlfriend is one of...
27.1K 928 28
Sequel to Falling For A Gang Leader
89.9K 2.5K 22
We all make stupid decision and crazy things in life. We let stupid things get the best of us. We are reckless, strong-willed, egotistical and cocky...