Unleashed

By PrettyRandom

Annabelle Aconite, the daughter of a Sheriff, always knew there was something off about her. From her strange... More

Prologue
Nightmares
First Day Of School
Pebbles
Requested
Douchebag
Bientôt
First Warning
Worried
Games (Long)
Unexplained
Rodeo Drive
Murdered
Trust (Long)
Gem
The Fall (Long)
My Brother the Jerk
Midnight
The Tracks (Long)
Movie Date (Long)
Morning of...
Seniors Party
"Wake Up!"
"Stay Away From Harry."
Silver Lining
Drawings
étincelles
Followed
Let's Go Camping!
Red
Marshmallows
Meet Me
Revealed
Aftermath
The BBQ
My Slice of Heaven
Monday....
Pictures..
Proverbs (Long)
Breathless (Long)
Lost (Part 1)
Lycanthropy (Part 2 of Lost)
Feu
Meanings
Legendary Lovers <3
Close to Home
Unexpected
Visitor
Elements
Tarot Cards
Girls in White
Invitation? (Long)
Guess Whose Over For Dinner (Part 1 Long)
Falling Star (Part 2 Long)
Recruiting
Go Big or Go Home
Halloween (Part 1 of 3)
0 to 100 Real Quick (Part 2 of 3)
Mystery Guy (Part 3 of 3)
Breakfast
Your Eyes
Something New
You asked I've answered :) (Author addition)
"I Knew"
Surprise!
Starlight
Chest Pains
Twister
Linda (Part 1 of 4)
Fireproof (Part 2 of 4)
Illusions (Part 3 of 4)
"Symbolism and Meanings" (Part 4 of 4)
Purple and Grey
You Asked I've Answered Part 2!!!!
Lies
Mimicking
Ask Them
Dreams
"Bon coneur ne peut mentir"
Off To The Cabin (Part 1)
Hints
Icing
Muddy Dark Blue
Changes
Shadows
Naughty Dreams
Your Father Is...
Filling in Some Blanks
Questions
House Pop Ups
Coward
What are you Going to Do?
Two Wolves
Heated Touch
You asked Again and I've Answered!
Reaching for him Mentally
All hell Breaking Loose
Lighting and Thunder
White Lights and A Wolf?
NOT AN UPDATE
Legacy
Character Questionnaire
!!!!!Untamed!!!!!
Printing Books?

Drinks and Those 3 Words

13.7K 544 325
By PrettyRandom

It was almost 7 and there was no type of sunlight around. The guys set up the back yard, putting up light stand looking heaters. There were tents that covered the back yard, barricading the heat.

"Won't that start a fire?" I asked Daniel as soon as he walks into the house from setting up tables with refreshments, aka, alcohol and pizza.

He shakes his head, "No Victor said they were some special tents that don't over heat or something like that." he shrugs, "He said that it would be fine."

I nodded as I stood in the doorway. Harry and the boys had decided to do an area sweep, or at least that's what I thought when I saw them heading into the woods.

"Annabear!" Charlotte calls as I looked up and smiled.

She was dressed in dark jeggings, a long sleeve and a fur vest. Her hair was pinned back at the sides but if feel in waves down her back.

"You look great." I say, "Like always."

She smiles, "Good, I'm trying to look my best."

"Why?" I asked, "Ashton already- Shit," I cover my mouth.

"Ashton what?" she looks at me.

"Nothing."

"Annabelle." She says in a warning tone, "Say it."

I looked at Charlotte and sighed, "You know I hate not being able to keep anything from you."

She smiles, "I know, now spill."

Taking a breath I say, "I saw you and Asher last night."

She raised her brow, "Saw us what?"

"Sleeping." I say.

"And?"

"You guys were close."

"Anna," she smiles, "It's a small bed."

I shook my head, "No I mean cuddling close." Holding my hands up I say, "I don't mind it. If you two feel something towards each other, go for it, I'm not going to say anything."

Her eyes widen, silence passed through us for a second before she says softly, "You wouldn't mind?"

I shook my head, "Of course not." I smile, "It's your life not my. Why would I have something to say?"

"What if it breaks us up? As a group."

I shrug, "It's simple really. I kick both of your butts."

Charlotte smiles as she hugs me tightly, "Oh thank you Annabear. We thought that you would be mad."

Hugging her back I say, "You must not know me very well then." Pulling back I smiled as I say, "Why don't you go see how he is doing and I'll go change my shirt."

She nods as she says, "And put on your ugg's."

I rolled my eyes, "Their white."

"So?"

"I'm going to get them dirty."

"How? We're going to be in the back yard. You're not going to be running anywhere."

So you say. Nodding I say, "Fine, I'll wear them."

She smiles as she turns and heads to the backyard. Turning on my heels I headed upstairs, stopping mid-step as Carter came down the stairs.

"Anne." He smiles.

"Carter." I smile back.

Nodding he heads to the front of the house as I head upstairs. Walking into the room I changed out of my hiking boots into my Ugg's. I sat there for a few minutes with them on before I changed back to my hiking boots. Sitting in the bed I ran my hands through the tight curls Charlotte had done, as I held my head down and loosened them up. Sitting back up I looked at my reflection and smiled, my hair was fluffy, but curly, Charlotte had did a perfect job winging my eyes. I looked pretty.

"Try perfect." Says Harry.

Jumping I turned to the door, I hadn't realized that he was near, probably because I was already burning up in the clothes that I had on.

"Your back."

He nods.

"Fun with the boys?"

He nods, "Everything is good."

I raised a brow, "And it wasn't before."

Walking to me he stands in front of me as he touches my cheek, "You're so beautiful Pebbles. I hope I tell you that enough."

I knew that he was changing the subject, but considering that it was obvious that he didn't want to talk about it I figured I'll ask him later.

"Are you ready for the party?"

He nods, "Do I have a choice?"

I shook my head, "Nope. Especially since," the doorbell rung with perfect timing, "The neighbors are here."

He nods, "Then shall we head down."

"Sure, unless you had something else in mind?"

Harry smirks as he says, "Pebbles, what I have in mind I'm not sure you're ready for it." Taking my hand he stands me up and cups the side of my face into his palm as he lowers his lips to mine, "And I'd never want you to feel like I've pressured you into anything. Okay?" he adds softly.

Before I had the chance to respond he presses his lips against mine as he places his other hand on the dip of my back as he pushes me to him. Moaning against his lips he slips his tongue into my mouth as we frenched kissed. Power surged through both of us as a knock comes at the door, causing us to jump apart.

"Who is it?" he yells annoyed.

"Party is starting!" says Carter.

Harry clutches his hand into a fist as I place a hand on his shoulder, shaking my head I say, "Here we come!"

"Alright." Says Carter as we listened to him walk away.

"I'm going to seriously hurt that boy."

"He hasn't done anything."

Harry raised a brow, "That I know of."

Taking his hand into mine I say, "You know what? You worry too much." Smiling I say, "So for tonight, let's just have fun?"

He smirks as he pulls me to him, "I think I can manage."

I smile as I say, "Good." Turning for the door I opened it and headed downstairs.

Paul, is the name of the owners son who just so happen to be our neighbor. He and 8 of his friends came out to hang out before each went their separate ways for Christmas. It originally was just going to be his 9 and our 12, but calls were made and surprisingly our 21 turned into 40 and we had a packed damn house. The front of the house was filled with cars, and people were outside and inside the house. Sitting outside near one of the heaters I sat on Harry's lap as Ashton walks up and hands me and Charlotte a can of soda and Harry a beer.

"You drink?" I asked.

He nods, as he leans forward his voice low, "Helps with keeping the wolf chill."

"So you get him drunk?" I smirked, "Won't that make it mad?"

He shakes his head, "It mellows him out, trust me when the beast is mad or when I'm shifting there is not controlling me or him."

I nod as I looked up and noticed Liam and Niall flirting with the girls that the neighbor brought over.

"Even though this was unexpected this is turning out nice." Says Charlotte.

We all nodded as I notice Ashton wrap his arm slowly around her waist. We had been sitting out here for about an hour and within that hour I gave Ashton the same talk that I gave Charlotte, that if they want to do date that's them, I'm no one to judge. He was happy, like Charlotte, and it seem like since then they have been closer than ever and I smiled.

"Pebbles," Harry says as he pats my thigh, "I'll be right back."

Standing so he could stand I say, "Everything okay?"

Looking over my shoulder he nods, "I just need to help the boys with something."

Smiling I say, "They need a Shy brother?"

He smiles, "A what?"

"You know a Shy brother? A tactic to get girls."

Harry looks at me and tilts his head amused, "And what exactly is this tactic?"

Charlotte laughs as she says, "It's one of Daniel's favorite game play." Looking around she points off to our left as she says, "See he and Marcus are doing it now."

Harry turned to watch Daniel who was sitting off to the side with a beer as Marcus talks to a girl, pointing to Daniel.

"Shy brother is when you and your wing person find a person you're interested in, the friend goes to said person telling them that you are a shy person, but that their friend finds them extremely attractive, can they either have their number or can they go talk to them."

Harry laughs, "And that works?"

We nod, "It works wonders for Marcus and Daniel, because they are damn there pros at it."

Harry shakes his head, "That's time consuming, when I want something," he pulls me to his side as he looks at me, "I go get it."

My cheeks flushed red as I says, "You're a go getter, I admire that."

He smiles as he says, "I'll be back, ten minutes."

I nod as he walks off heading into the crowd.

Charlotte, Ashton, and I then began to discuss our Christmas plans as Charlotte talks me into having a few drinks.

-----------

20 minutes passed after about 3 beers and 2 shots, my insides felt like they were burning and my thoughts were hazy. I was standing on a couple of cheers with Charlotte and a few other girls dancing and singing along to the latest hit song by Ellie Goulding. We were laughing and having fun and for once I realized that I didn't have a worry in the world, the visions weren't a bother to me, nor was this whole Rebels mess. I was a simple buzzed Teenager. As Charlotte and I sung and danced I was bumped and fell off the chair, and into someone's arms.

Laughing as I did a hiccup my eyes focused on Carter, "Carter!" I yelled over the music as he sits me back on my two feet, "You caught me!"

He smiles and nods, "That I did." Looking at the red cup in my hand his says, "One of Marcus blends?"

I nod and smile as I sip through the straw, "It taste like strawberries."

He smiles and shakes his head, "I think this is the first time I've ever seen you drunk."

Playing pushing him I say, "This is the only time you've seen me drunk."

"Don't you think your brother would be upset?"

I shrugged, "I'm not out by myself with strangers." Linking my arm with Charlotte I say, "I've got my best friends, and my lovely boyfriend."

Carter looks around as he says, "And where is this knight and shining armor?"

Something about his tone sounding sarcastic, but with my head spinning and the music blaring I couldn't tell.

"Be nice." I say.

He nods as he says, "Maybe you should let me get you inside." I shook my head as Ashton grabs my arm.

"Anne," says Ashton, "Wasn't Harry supposed to be going with Liam and Niall?"

I nod, "Yeah why?"

"Because Niall and Liam haven't moved, and he just walked back outside with Taylor."

Standing as I looked to the door, Harry had a genuine smile on his face as he nodded to whatever Taylor was saying. Touching his shoulder a little too long she winks at him as she turns walking towards me. She looks at me as she passes me and goes to Carter. Everything in me wanted to snatch the ground from under her, but I stopped myself. Looking back at Harry he looks at his phone and up to see me starring.

Pebbles

I shook my head as I turned and head out the backyard to go around the house.

"Pebbles!" he yells, "Wait!"

"For what?" I ask as I walk out the gate door, "So you can lie to me again."

"Pebbles, it isn't what it seems."

I ignored him.

"Pebbles!" he yells "Where are you going?"

"To pack my stuff and call my dad to pick me up."

"Why?" he asked, "You're going to go back home because of something petty?"

"Petty?" I snap as I spin around to face him, "She wasn't so petty when she was giving you blow jobs behind the school right?"

"What?" he says baffled.

"You heard me." I slur.

He looks at me for a second as he says, "Pebbles, you're drunk?"

I wave my hand at him, "I've heard about the rumors surrounding you two." Shaking my head I say, "You're a hypocrite you know that?"

"How?"

"Because you are the main one who tells me that you can't trust Carter and to stir clear of him. And yet with knowing about the minor history behind me and her and even after you see how much of an ass she treats me you still talk to her."

"Like I said it isn't what you think."

Waving my hands I say, "Nothing is what I think. My parents aren't my parents, I'm not some regular ol teenager I'm a witch, and I don't have a boyfriend that keeps it 100 with me all the time."

"What in the fuck are you talking about?" he says, "I've down nothing but kept things straight with you."

I shook my head, "You hide things from me. And I understand that you have your reasons, but keeping me in the dark about every little thing is aggravating."

"Like what?"

Laughter filled the air as I shake my head, "I'm not doing this now. I just want to go inside."

"No." he says, "You can't just walk away."

"Why?" I say.

"Because you can't Pebbles." he says his eyes darkening.

Stepping to him I say, "Tell me, Harry give me one good reason why, I shouldn't just go pack up my stuff and have Dad come take me home?"

"Because, damn it Pebbles, I've fallen in love with you." he breathes.

Looking at him my heart stopped. He ran through me as I stared at him. Had I heard him right?

"What?"

Running his hands into his hair he says, "I didn't know what it was at first, but the more that I got to know you, the more you opened up to me, I fell for you." shaking his head he says, "Pebbles, you need to understand that everything that I am doing is because I love you."

I shut my eyes and shook my head, "No."

"No?"

"No." I said finding a strange sense of firmness behind the word as I looked at him,

"Why not?"

Tears burned my eyes as I whispered, "Because you're this big shot wolf and I'm some,"

"Pebbles," he says, "Stop, don't even go there. You're everything I wanted if not more."

Shaking my head as my eyes fluttered closed, I leaned into kiss his welled chiseled jaw line, butterflies in my stomach, "I love you too." I confessed as I turned and walked away.

Tears burned my eyes. This wasn't how I envisioned my first 'I love you's' to go. I always imagined it being like what happens in a fairytale or what happens in a book, nothing like what just happened.

Was I stupid for walking away, Yes. Would I regret it in the future, of course, but at least I would know for sure that he didn't say those 3 words just because I was upset at him. Heading to the front door I just wanted to be away from everyone for a bit, get my thoughts together.

"Pebbles," he calls to me as I walk to the door.

"Annabelle," he pleaded, softer, making my heart hurt because he never called me by my name.

"Anna," he says in barely a whisper.

I stopped, a sharp pain burned in my chest as his voice traveled into my mind, wrapping around my thoughts.

"Don't go." He plead.

Turning around, energy surrounded me as I took in a sharp breath. The air felt like it had been knocked out of me as I turned to see him standing with his hands in his pocket and a sad look on his face and for a moment I saw his eyes shift from their piercing green to their shimmer moonlight sliver. His mouth was clenched as the bone in his jaw popped.

"Just don't." I heard his voice in my head.

It was something warm, something that burned with affection and determination. I could physically feel his hand on my heart pulling me to him as I slowly walked towards him. Standing in front of him I touched his cheek, slightly brushing the stubble along his jawline. Placing his hand over mine he says as the energy that ran through me passed through him. Closing my eyes I welcomed the heat from him, the energy. My head slowly began to clear as I looked up at him.

"How do you do that?" I whispered.

He smiles, "Alcohol isn't something that doesn't really phase us because of the whole us overheating. We feel the buzz but it doesn't cloud our judgments."

"So am I sober?" I asked.

He shakes his head, "No, I'm pretty sure you're going to have your first hangover in the morning, but you'll remember everything that has happened tonight."

I nod as I look up at him, "You love me?" I say more of question to myself then him.

He nods, "Yes."

"Why?"

"Why not?" he says with an amused smile, "Pebbles, I've notice that you don't see the beauty within yourself like I do. You don't get to see the way you look when you look at art or talk about it. Your eyes light up and you talk about it as if you have put your whole soul into the piece. You don't get to see how you are when you laugh. When you laugh Pebbles," He smiles, "You tend to brighten up the whole room, with your kindness and gentle heart. I love you," he says as my heart jumped, "I've wanted to tell you for a while and I just couldn't say it. You make me want to be better, and if I have to, I will make sure you know that you are special every second of the day. You are mine Pebbles, and I intend for everyone to know that."

Kissing me softly, I could taste the whiskey on his tongue as he pulls back and says, "I shouldn't have went with Taylor, I don't want you to think that you can't trust me."

"It's not that I don't trust you it's just, I don't trust her."

He nods, "I know. It's just that, she said that it was urgent and I was only gone for a second."

"A second?" I laugh, "You were gone long enough for Charlotte to talk me into drinking and dancing on tables."

"What?"

I shook my head, "It was a chair, but still you didn't have to lie to me about it. It was petty and," I shook my head, "Harry you've been lying to me a lot and I've been overlooking it because you obviously know more about keeping safe in this supernatural life and I haven't got the slightest clue, but I know one thing," I say, "Honesty is the best policy and right now you aren't telling me everything."

"What am I not telling you Pebbles?"

I looked him directly in the eyes, "Where is Louis?"

His eyes locked on mine as his eyes shift, to sliver, and he looks around, "Here." taking my hand he pulls me, "Pebbles run."

Not looking back and trusting him with everything in me I ran. I ran till it felt like all the blood was rushing into my head, I ran until it felt like my heart was going to explode. Running into the forest he rounds a corner as he opens a door to what looked like a greenhouse shed. Closing the door he locks it as howls began to fill the woods.

"How many is there?" I asked in fear as I clung onto his arm.

Starring at the door I notice him taking in a deep breath, taking in their scents. "4." Says Harry, "Ty, Rick, and Louis is here." he says.

There were movements outside as I notice there was a sweet yet exotic smell in the room.

"Harry," I go to say as he motions me to be quiet. So directing my thoughts to him I say, What's that smell?

What smell? He asks.

I motioned around the room, It smells like something that was in Linda's shop or that witch shop that David took me to.

Taking a quick whiff of the room, more movements were made outside as he quickly says, "No!" running to the door he unlocks me and goes to pull it open.

But it didn't budge.

"What is it?" I asked fear instantly covering me.

"It's a trap." He says, as he punches the door.

"Call to Liam and Niall," I say.

He shakes his head, "It won't work."

"Why?" I asked as I walked to him.

Holding his hand up I stop in my tracks, "Stay there, and don't come near me." he growls.

"Why?" I asked noticing that his voice sounded deeper and raspier.

"The scent," he says, "It's wolfsbane."

I stared at him for a second as I remember reading that it can be harmful for wolves, "Why did they bring it here? To hurt you?"

"Just stay there." He says.

"But,"

"Stay there!" he yells as he faces me.

His eyes were full sliver, like they are when he is wolfy, I noticed that his sideburns were longer than usual, "You're shifting." I say in barely a whisper.

He nods, "And I can't stop."

Realization struck, Harry loses himself to the wolf when he first turns into the wolf. He lose it and it's hard to control him. Is that why he doesn't show up to my house till midnight when he usually starts the shift about 7 or 8?

"You're going to have to try to reach out to Liam and Ni-" he yells as he drops to all four and grips at the ground.

"How in the hell am I going to reach to Liam and Niall?" I asked out loud more to myself then to him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 350 56
Audrey Mitchell is half werewolf half human. She has been moving town to town with her father for the past eight years, ever since she was ten. Wh...
14.5K 393 15
I watched as he rubbed the back of his neck and turned around, walking away but stopping after a few steps and he turned around to face me, with a sm...
201K 1.3K 7
SIX-PACK SERIES BOOK THREE * While this book can be read as a standalone, I highly recommend reading book one (Alpha Gray) and book two (Alpha Theo)...
78 13 10
Born between two worlds, despised by those who should love her. Being labeled as "defective", "incomplete", "impure". Suffering repeated and constant...