I Die Often Hank

Galing kay Mr_Loverman89

Usually, the first thing the love of your life says to you isn't "you're covered in blood". Then again, usual... Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72: Weddings, Fake Names, and Ex-Flings
Chapter 73: Honeymoons, Security Guards, and Helicopter Noises
Chapter 74: Reunions, Jealousy, and Third First Impressions
Chapter 75: Planes, Hotels, and Boarding Schools
Chapter 76: Bars, Boulders, and Bears
Chapter 77: Friendship, Ditching, and Ziplines
Chapter 78: Jumping, Collapsing, and Lying
Chapter 79: Hangovers, Liers, and Blizzards
Chapter 80: Smut, smut, and smut
Chapter 81: Snowmen, Professors, and Wade
(SPOILERS!) Full Book Summary
Book Stats As Of Completion

Chapter 51

241 12 13
Galing kay Mr_Loverman89

Crimson's POV:

I left Erik to do whatever it is he does with his time. I've still got two more people to speak with before the kids are released and we begin to pretend like we didn't just have a war. I decided to go to Warren's room first. I knocked and waited before opening the door. Despite knocking they didn't seem to notice me, but I certainly noticed them making out. I knocked hard against the wall and Desiree jumped off of Warren's lap. 

"Oh shit," Warren said straightening out his shirt. 

"Two things, one this does go against school rules so I'll have to punish you two-" I spoke before being interrupted. 

"This goes against school rules, but fighting in a war doesn't?" Warren questioned. 

"Moving on, you two understand that no one can know what went on today? You both did very well and we're all proud of you, but your classmates can't know," I explained. They both nodded. What is a creative and cruel punishment for them? Hmm. Oh. I know exactly what to do. 

"So do we have detention or?" Desiree asked. 

"Sort of-" I started.

"This is gonna be bad," Warren informed Desiree.

"Seeing as this is our first school year, not all the curriculums are done. One, in particular, could use some feedback from older teenagers like yourselves..." I spoke smirking to myself. 

"It better not be what I think it is," Warren said. 

"You two will have to listen and give GOOD feedback on Mr. McCoy's sex-ed unit," I told them trying to contain my laughter. 

"NOO!" Warren yelled.

"This is cruel and unusual punishment," Desiree spoke. 

"I'd rather be expelled," Warren informed. 

"Hey, it should only be a few hours-" I started. 

"HOURS?!" They both yelled.

"... per topic," I added. 

"NOOO!" They yelled again.

"Yes," I spoke trying to hold in slightly evil laughter. 

"I'm dropping out," Warren announced. 

"No, you're not," I spoke calling his bluff. 

"No, I'm not," Warren said. 

An hour later

All the teachers gathered at the door to the shelter. I avoided Erik's gaze despite his staring at me. 

"So, everyone has cleaned up all the evidence and we were all grading papers," Scott informed us. We all nodded clear on the story we'd be telling the kids. Charles pulled the doors open just as the credits started to roll. The kids all scrambled up very tired and walked out of the room, as a distraction we all stuck our hands out for high fives as the kids walked past us. Despite being half asleep all the kids gave us high fives and a few even thanked us for a movie night. Overall, it seemed like everyone went according to plan. That was until I heard faint noises coming from outside the school, because of my improved hearing I heard it when the others didn't. 

"There are people outside," I spoke trying to make out what they were saying. 

"What do you mean?" Jean asked. 

"I can hear people a good amount of them outside, but I can't understand what they're saying," I spoke. 

"Crimson, you take Logan, Scott, and Erik and go investigate," Kurt ordered. We split up and soon my group was headed out in the direction of the noise. We had barely made it out of the driveway when we saw moving lights way up near the gates to the property. We kept moving in closer and the number of voices made it difficult to discern what they were saying. As we got closer I noticed the lights had an orange glow to them. 

"Why have they got orange flashlights?" Scott questioned. I looked closer and saw that the lights were from fire and some of it was heading straight for us. 

"It's not flashlights! Run!," I yelled as I turned to run away. We all ran dived down behind a large rock. The fire spread over the gravel in a fast but fierce explosion. 

"Did they just throw a molotov at us?" Logan questioned as the orange glow illuminated his frightened face. 

"What the fuck?" Erik whispered. The voices began to speak the same phrase over and over again. 

"Death to mutants! Death to mutants! DEATH TO MUTANTS!"

I grabbed Erik by the collar of his shirt and pulled his face close to mine while looking him dead in the eyes. 

"Do you see what you've done?" I asked him. His eyes flickered over to the fire burning out on the gravel. 

"I do," Erik spoke with fear in his eyes. 

"I'll handle this, but we need a long-term solution," I told the group. 

"We'll figure something out," Erik reassured. 

"Who the fuck is we?" Logan questioned. 

I stood up from behind the rock and walked over to the group of people at the gate. As I got closer I noticed there were roughly thirty of them and some of them literally had pitchforks, which is I very poor choice considering who lives here. As I got closer and their fire illuminated my features realization struck the mob. 

"That's her, she's the one who killed the King!"

"We have to kill her!"

"I want her head hanging on the wall of the palace!" 

"Killer!"

"Monster!"

"Murderer!"

"Filthy mutant!"

I'd had enough of their words and decided to take action. They threw more molotovs at me and even one pitchfork was launched over the gate. I pulled the pitchfork out of my shoulder and dropped it onto the ground. The mob gasped and looked scared. 

"There are children in that house! Kids who are here so that they can learn to contain their abilities so that no one gets hurt. You get rid of this school and mutant children will be roaming the streets with your children and people will get hurt. We're protecting our children and yours." I spoke. 

"We'll leave, for our kids, not yours. But, this isn't over mutants must be exterminated!" A person I assume to the leader spoke. The group put out their torches, got in their cars, and drove off. 

I looked down at my charred and burnt clothes and realized that I definitely can't walk in through the front door. I checked and made sure the others had already left before walking around the building until spotting my window, way up on the seventh floor. All the kids' windows had been closed and curtains were covering the windows so I should be good to go. I found a pipe that secure enough and shimmed my way up seven floors before standing on the tiny ledge. As I moved against the walls and windows one of the curtains moved. I saw Erik's face, he looked confused at first, then he looked at my crispy clothes and his face fell before he let the curtains drop and cover the window. I finally made it to my window and I gently pushed it open. 

Very confused and half-asleep in bed Hank turned at looked at the window behind him. He looked at me as I climbed through the window. 

"You look... crispy?" Hank spoke confused.

"Some anti-mutant idiots were at the gate and they threw molotovs at us. No one else got hit with them, so it turned out fine. I got them to leave somewhat peacefully," I informed Hank. 

"Are you alright?" Hank asked his voice softening. 

"I can't get hurt, remember?" I joked. 

"I don't mean physically," Hank explained. 

"It's frustrating, they don't even see us as people. They want us dead all of us, even the children. Erik is only the newest catalyst in this long-brewing war," I spoke defeated.

"We'll make peace eventually, the world just needs to find common ground and see each other as something other than monsters," Hank reassured. 

"No one wants to admit they are a monster. Mutants think humans are the monsters for how they treat them. Humans think mutants are the monsters for having special abilities. No one would ever admit that they're the bad guy sometimes," I said. 

"Everyone is the bad guy in someone's story and the hero in someone else's we can't focus on that or we'll drive ourselves crazy," Hank continued. 

"You're right," I stated. 

"I often am," Hank answered with a smirk.

"Don't get cocky now," I jokingly warned him. 

"What are you gonna do? Divorce me?" Hank asked.

"Divorce? We're not even married," I said laughing.

"Not yet," Hank whispered.

"What was that?" I questioned.

"Oh nothing," Hank answered. 

I took off my burnt clothes and put on some pajamas before crawling into bed. I settled into Hank's arms and enjoyed the peace and calmness despite knowing that this war was far from over. 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

30.1K 812 33
"My plan is simple. Kill the guy who carved the word freak into my skin and get out. What's yours?" Ali hated Shaw. She hated her mom for dying. She...
478K 17K 29
❝I shoot concussive beams from my eyes.❞ ❝My hair turns into a candle, you're not that special.❞ [Post X-Men Apocalypse] [Scott Summers] ...
50.6K 1K 11
Abbey Night was just looking to be like everyone else, normal. But she knew she was far from that. One night, as she was working at the bar, two men...
27.2K 728 17
DISCONTINUED ---------- ❛ ❛ History, despite it's wrenching pain, Cannot be unlived, but if faced With courage, need not be lived again." -On the Pul...