Ranjhana(Completed)

By gibbberishh

A forced marriage,what will be their future?Will they be able to find love in their forced marriage? Impressi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Last part

Chapter 18

397 8 0
By gibbberishh

"Akash!Totally shocking news was that!My little brother got married!And now you're here with your wife!",told Rakib with smiling face.
"Bhai seriously,tell me who gets marry this early nowadays!"   "1 minute!What's this Akash?Do you keep saying this line in front of your wife?"   "Why?"   "Idiot,if you'll keep saying this line she'll think that you don't like her presence in your life,Akash when you'll grow up!",at that time Rima came there.
"Bhai Dadi called you both,Chacha Chachi and Afshan will reach at the airport so one of you need to go there to pick them"    "Okay you go,we're coming",when Rima left Rakib looked towards Akash.
"Will you go?"   "Bhai I'm not feeling like going now,so"   "Okay,in fact I knew it",saying this he left and Akash stood there,the balcony was such a soothing place,the moon,the night sky and the breeze,for some moment Akash got lost in the environment,there Shifa was looking outside the window in their room,the weather was unbelievably too pleasant.

At their room.....

When Akash entered he found Shifa sleeping on the sofa (in a sitting position) which was just beside the window though the sofa wasn't comfortable for sleeping but the weather worked magically to make her asleep.
Akash went towards the window,though he didn't want to wake her up as she was sleeping peacefully but he needed to talk with her.

"Why are you sleeping here?",hearing this Shifa opened her eyes slowly and found Akash sitting beside her on the sofa. "You?"   "Yeah,who else will enter here at this time?",seeing Shifa's face it was clear that she was till in a sleepy mood.
"Go sleep on the bed",Shifa was looking at him with sleepy eyes and she was actually not understanding anything,Akash hold her hand and dragged her towards the bed and made her sleep there.
"Now where will I sleep?",thinking this he started looking around the room but didn't found anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 5.4K 74
••| 1st in Arranged Series |•• Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...
52.1K 5.1K 95
••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And today was no different. As I came into...
93.4K 4.4K 24
Ashes. Emptiness. Broken. Betrayed. Alone. This is what Laila felt when she lost everything with only one thought on her mind. How will she survive t...
1.3M 49.9K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...