MiniInnit [DISCONTINUED]

Bởi Golden_Page

Tommyinnit, the resident child of the Dream smp. What if the child had to take care of a child himself? I go... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Character Design
10k Special: The Story of Eden [REDACTED]
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
20k Special: Family Memories
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Playlist
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Independence [Special Chapter]
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (+ Important Announcement)
Chapter 35
Thank you, Technoblade. (+ Story closing thoughts)

Chapter 18

5.9K 304 154
Bởi Golden_Page

An: AnOTHER ChaPTER TODAY! I'm really trying to catchup story wise so I'm speed running this stuff. More chapters are being worked on as I publish this so ENJOY!!!!!

Tw: Blood & Swearing

[Eden POV]

Me and Michael had spent most of the morning up in his room drawing. We mostly drew random things that came to mind, people we knew, each other, areas of the SMP, really whatever we wanted.

After a while Phil flew by to grab me, I'd been trying to learn combat so Techno was going to train me.

Once Phil brought me back to the base, Techno got armor, weapons, and set up a ender pearl stasis chamber in case of emergency.

We ventured out into the snow, going far enough away that any damage wouldn't be noticeable from the houses.

Once we arrived, Techno taught me the basics of all the weapons, Swords, Crossbows, Axes, Shields, regular bows, he even showed me how to disarm someone with a pickaxe.

"Hey Techno?"

"Yeah?"

"Why would you fight someone who had a sword with a pickaxe?"

Techno smirked slightly. "You never know when the circumstances might come to that."

It was a vague answer but it's was enough for me to just go with it.

Once he'd taught me how to use the weapons he had me test them, seeing what weapons I worked best and worse with.

Turns out I was a pretty good shot with a crossbow and had good enough reflexes to work a shield. Axes were okay but depending on the axe, I was either relatively okay, or it would be to heavy for me to carry. Swords were one of my worst, they were heavy and hard for me to be agile with. Even the ones that were lighter felt odd in my hands, I didn't like the way it preformed, or maybe just how I preformed with it.

Once I'd gotten a good handle on how to spar and how to work all the weapons, Techno simply lunged at me.

My reflexes failed me as I immediately fell to the ground, hitting my back on the hill beside where we were standing.

"First lesson, never let your guard down."

Getting back on my feet, Techno was simply stood in front of me, waiting.
"You could've warned me."

"There aren't any warning in war."

Right then he charged again, my instincts tried to side step the attack but Techno was much faster and stronger than me and still knocked me back down.

I tried sitting back up just to be knocked down again, by now I was assured I was going to be bruised somewhere.

"You're too slow, you need to be able to get back up the moment you're off your feet."

I only responded by quickly standing back up.

"You're tense, one important thing about combat is to be agile, you can't conduct smooth movements if you're all stiff."

Trying to relax my muscles while staying on guard, Techno knocked me down, again.

"Your form is sloppy, if you don't fix your stance anyone can knock you over."

That's how the training went, Techno would lunge at me. Then correct me on things before lunging at me again. I almost blocked him once, but then he side stepped his own attack and knocked me over again.

Regardless he kept going, I'm not sure for how long but it felt like forever. Techno's expression never changed the whole time. I also learned Techno would never really say if I did anything right, he would just go onto the next thing I had to fix.

At one point when Techno came at me I didn't fall immediately, instead I stumbled back, and feel beside the weapons, one of the swords getting my eye.

I had squeezed my eye shut, there was a terrible burning sensation along with a liquid falling down my face in large quantities, quite rapidly.

I heard a rip of what sounded like fabric ripping, then felt a cloth be placed across my eye, pressure soaking up what I assumed was blood.

I managed to open my other eye, techno had ripped part of his sleeve and pressed the fabric against the wound.

He was using his body to prop me upright, as he pressed on a radio type of device.

"I believe that's enough for now. Let's get you back to Phil, he can patch you up."

Within a second, we were back at the houses, at the stasis chamber.
Phil was right beside us and immediately took me from Techno as we arrived, taking me into one of the houses and sitting me down as he went to brew a healing potion.

"I leave you with them for a few hours and now they could be blind."

"They aren't blind, they got hit below their eye not in their eye. Also I just trained them how you trained me and Will."

Phil sighed in that one way parents sigh before continuing to scold Techno. "You and Will got to spar with each other everyday, I don't think Eden has ever sparred anyone before today."

"And yet they didn't complain or back down the whole time, they still have a lot to learn but they'll be fine."

Phil gave Techno a "we'll talk later" look before replacing the fabric on my eye with a damp towel, cleaning all the blood off.

It stung slightly but I held my head up and Phil cleaned my face of blood. He then handed me a healing pot which I graciously excepted and then chugged.

A tender layer of skin formed over the cut as Phil put a plaster on my face, allowing the rest of it to heal naturally. More than likely also decreasing the amount of bruises I would feel already forming on my back and arms,

Once I'd changed out of the now bloody clothes I decided I was going to wander around the SMP, maybe go see Michael or Tubbo and Ranboo if I could.

Phil allowed me, making sure I took basic materials with me and giving me one of the extra Heath pots. Some of Chat coming with me as some stayed with Phil.

~~~~

Once I'd made it through the Nether I stumbled of the grounds of the community portal, that trip never got easier.

Waking across the prime path, I simply watched, everything reminded me of Tommy. It was comforting in a way, I missed him I really did.

In that moment I turned towards a certain path, the one of his hotel, the one of the prison.

The first thing I noticed was Tubbo, he was in the Bee n' Boo hotel, but he looked scared.

He looked as if he'd seen something that'd completely thrown him off. When I followed his gaze back to what he was looking at I understood why.

"To- Tommy?!"

There he was, stood right in front of me was Tommyinnit.

His gaze met mine as I called out for him.

His eyes were still blue but a more saturated version now than before. The front strands of his hair were white, his clothes looked tattered and old, his face had remnants of all types of bruising.

"Eden.."

He immediately ran towards me, he hugged me so tightly I felt myself be lifted off the ground for a second.

He lifted me off the ground. He was here. He was real.

He was alive.

I immediately returned his embrace, tears threatened to spill out of my eyes.

When he pulled back he grabbed my face examining the cut on my face along with the bags under my eyes and any other mark in my face that wasn't there when he originally left.

"Oh god Eden, I'm so sorry. What- what even happened to you? I left you alone for so fucking long. I'm so fucking sorry."

Tommy was now on his knees, tears had welled up in his eyes now as well.

I hugged him again. I couldn't care less about anything right then. I'd been told he died, I'd seen him in my nightmares. Now to know that he was alive was the best thing I could've been granted with at that moment.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you too,Tommy."

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

236K 7K 28
「 𝙳𝚢𝚜𝚙𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚊 」 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒛𝒆𝒅 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒔𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒍𝒊𝒇𝒆. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ D...
14.6K 452 14
Dark SBI fanfic! Tw: Possessive/obsessiveness Violence Abuse Manipulation Kidnapping Tommy has a sort of normal life. Aside from bullying at school...
273K 11.1K 28
𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐝𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭�...
12K 576 46
⚠️Discontinued⚠️ ~Wilbur has always lived a carefree life, his dad and brothers lived away from the local village in the mountains. What happens when...