The Replaced Bride(Completed)

By FlowerVine98

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... More

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 50

20.8K 668 230
By FlowerVine98

*** Thank you all. Sorry for the late update. I didn't get time to write. Its my 50th chappy. Love you all❤️❣️. Its a big chapter. With a word count of 5298words. Enjoy reading💕❤️💖***

Malarvizhi pov:

       Today is Monday I gone to office after taking rest for 14 days. Today too krithi asked me take leave as its my birthday. I just glared at her. She closed her mouth then. Everyone wished me morning itself even Aarav Anna too. Actually he asked me to call him as Anna. Krithi said that they both were going to get engage. Before amnesia I too knows this ha. This is what she said to me. Nakul just hugged me tightly and wished me. Aunty too same trick, uncle, maa, krithi, mom, dad, Vikram tooo wished me. But not Aaditya.

'Why he has to wish you. Are you his friend. No right. Just shut up and do your work.' saying this I gone to my work place.

Krithi said she is working as PA for COO something.

I first gone to my cubicle and started to do my work. I first have to know many things, so I just gone to the team lead. As soon as I heard come in. There stood another man who is saying he is the team lead something like that. I don't know what to say. So I just nodded and then came out. And asked my colleague about the work for me. They somehow said something then I started to do my pending works.

I get a call from krithi. I just moved towards the restroom and attended it. She asked me to come to the 20th floor. I said I won't come at first. But she started to scold me so without any choice I said yes.

When I reached there it has one reception setup outside some of the room. And there other room is present. Which is their room. I even called krithi but she is not accepting. So I thought of checking in every room.

I just opened the first room, then only the realisation dawned on me the door as I seen the board which says CEO and I even didn't knocked. Today is my last day of work. That too at my birthday. Ahh krithi you better die.

I thought of closing it silently but someone called me.

I just lookup and seen you know who it is none other than Aaditya.

"Hey what are you doing here" I asked him an lame question.

Don't say he is the ceo and lastweek I spoke ill about him with him itself. Oh malar way to drill your own grave.

"What I will do. Am the CEO" he said to me and started to walk towards me.

And before I thought of going out and closing the door he came fastly and closed the door before me but making me to stand inside his room. So I got caught here. Yesterday I spoke many things about him. Oh my god.

Even I called him as arrogant many times, play boy. Oh my god. Atleast he could have gave the head ups right. Like am the ceo.

"Happy to see you malar." he said sarcastically to me.

"Am sorry" I said to him.

"Why" he asked me.

"I spoke ill about you last week that's why" I said to him. I don't want to leave this job seriously. I have to pay the school fees of Nakul, many things are there. Its all because of my mouth. Why God why.

"Oh yeah how I forget about that am an play boy right" saying this he grabbed me by placing his hands on my waist. I looked at him with wide eye.

"Am sorry leave me please please" I said to him.

"Okay okay" he said and leaved me.

"But you have punishment" he said to me.

"What it is" I asked him. As long as I have work it's not at all an problem to me.

"You have to work as a PA for me" he said to me.

"What no no please please. Then you are going to punish me by giving me more works right. Please see am sorry. " I asked him.

"You were already worked for me as a PA before your accident. That's how we know each other. As my PA child have some medics condition I sanctioned the leave for 2 months. But now he took another 4 months. I really need one. You already have an experience. So it's not an problem for you. And am not going to over work. Okay" he said to me.

I just kept seeing his eyes. His eyes is having some power. He is really an handsome one and he even asking me politely.

I just nodded my head before even control myself. I don't know why I accept this but for him I can't able to control anything. I just accepted for him just like that. Why I don't know. Even It is like I were yearning to be with him.

"Thank you so much" he hugged me saying this. Is he an small child or what.

I got goosebumps all over me. Why he has to be like this. I just kept standing just like that. Then I wrapped my hands over him.

Why why this is the only things swirling in my mind. I started to think, did I know him. Thinking about this I got pain in head.

"Ahhhhh" I shouted.

Aaditya pov:

Tomorrow is her bday. Like before two week today am going to krithi home. She helped me. I exactly reached at 11.50. I want to be the first one to wish her. To wish my baby girl who is turning to be 25.

Again she is sleeping. I just gone and kneel down before and took her hand. I just craving for her.

"We are husband and wife baby. Just get well soon. I want to give so much of happiness to you." I said to her. Exactly at 12 I just said to her.

"Wish you a very happy birthday pondatti(wifey). You are my love. Love you so much. Its your first birthday after your marriage." saying this I kissed her forehead and even her lips. And slept with cuddling with her. Am happy atleast for this.

At early morning I gone from there not before kissing her.

In office I started to work. When am working someone get into my cabin just like that. When I seen who it is I smiled brightly because I thought it will be Aarav or krithi but no its my baby. She asked me what am I doing. Hhaha. Who can't love her for her antics. But only I can.

And then I asked her to work as my PA. I thought I have to make her convince much. But she accepted it. So with a joy I just hugged her. Oops what I will say it to her. I thought of remove my hands, but she too hugged me. So I just enjoyed it.

But suddenly she started to shout.

"Malar malar what happened" I asked her.

"My head paining hahaaaaa" she said to me.

"Tablet tablet where is yours" I asked her.

"In my place" she said to me. Exactly krithi called to malar phone. I just attended and asked her to go and bring the tablet of malar. She said okay to me.

And then I just took her in bridal state and placed her in the sofa. When krithi came I just grabbed her handbag from krithi. And started to search for the tablet. Atlast I got it. I gave to malar and gave some water. She started to felt dizzy. Ahhh.

Krithi just started to cry. Aarav came and started to console krithi. Then they both gone out.

Why why....

"Malar why you don't think malar. Its not good for your health. See now what happened you just gave me an heart attack baby. Don't do things like this. You are so precious to me. Don't think about anything baby" . I just took her head from the sofa and I sat first and made her to lie in my lap.

She too wrapped her hands around my stomach. I started to press her head and even contacted doctor and said the happenings to him. He said it will be okay when she wokeup from her sleep.

So I was better now.

After 2 hour she wokeup from her sleep.

"What happened to me" she asked me.

"Nothing malar. Just don't think much. Okay" I said to her. She too nodded her head.

"Why are you so good." she asked me.

"What good" I asked her.

"I spoke ill about you with you itself. But you didn't even scold me. You asked me to work for you. And now you take care of me. What it is" she asked me.

"Ahh... That oww. Yeah we both were good friends before you got accident. That's why" I halfly lied to her.

"Really" she asked me with a bright smile.

"Yes" I said to her.

"Oh my god. I have an CEO as a friend. Wow super right. I can use you for many things." what she straight away said to me.

I seen her with an wide eyes. Hahahhaha.

"Just kidding my friend"she said to me.

" Am at your service mam " I said to her jovialy.

" Hy you too can speak like this. Wow man. Good good " she said to me.

" Okay I don't have any remembrance of our previous friendship. So I want to know everything about you" she asked me.

And then we both started to speak like normal friends. She asked me many questions and I answered everything. She is so bubbly right.

"Are you an single" she asked me. How can I say it to her that am an married man and an committed too.

"Yeah single only" I lied to her.

"Don't say lie" she said to me.

"Am not lying" I argued with her.

"You are so handsome, then how comes you are an single. Oh then you might be enjoying your life with many girls right" she said to me.

"What girls" I asked her.

"Am an a one woman man malar" I said to her.

"Oh sorry sorry" she asked me immediately.

"Am so proud of you my friend. I will search you an perfect bride for you. An girl having both beauty and brain. I will make sure of it" she said to me.

"No need of that" I said harshly at her.

She looked sad at me.

"Are you thinking that I will search an bride for you like me an ugly girl. I won't do that, okay I will search an beautiful girl unlik...." she is thinking like this.

"You are not an ugly girl. You are very beautiful girl according to me." I said slowly to her. She looked with an shock.

"Did you get it" I asked her by placing my both hands in her cheeks. She nodded her head.

I just pulled both her cheeks lovingly. She started to shout as it's paining to her. But it is so jolly to pull and play with her right.

Then we both started to work and I explained the overview of the work.

At evening I asked her to go around 5 clock. Exactly krithi too came inside my cabin and took malar with her.

Then I too left from there and gone to my home. The celebration is going to happen here only. Every preparation is done. I asked krithi to come along with my angel.

I gone to my room and changed into three piece suit. I already gave dress for my birthday angel through krithi.

I hope she will wear it.

I really want to see her.

Malarvizhi pov:

When I gone to the home, krithi started to drag me to her room.

"Malar malar please you have to wear this dress. I bought it for you. This is my birthday gift for you. Please baby wear it for me. Then we both will go for temple okay ha" she asked me.

"Thanks krithi" I said to her. She smiled at me and hugged. Then gone towards the restroom. So, I started to unwrap the gift which she give to me. I opened it inside there is an paper with a beautiful handwritten words,

"Just a beautiful dress to my beautiful girl just to enhance your beauty" what the fuck it is. Who is beauty here. Krithi handwriting won't be like this. That's for sure.

When she came out I shown the paper and asked her what it is.

"Who knows" she said just like that.

"What" I asked her. She looked at me with wide eyed. What happens to her. Ufff.

"I just want to make you feel baby that's it" she said to me and hugged me.

"Okay but I won't wear it. It will show my stomach krithi no way in hell I won't wear this. I don't want to be disgusted by everyone. Please leave me krithi. But I will have it okay" I said to her.

But she didn't accepted it. She fighted with me for long time. Atlast without any choice I said okay to her. Okay it's just temple right. That too at evening mostly no one will notice me. So it's not at all going to be an problem.

With that I first took bath and get changed into this dress. I somehow lok okay. I mean it perfectly fitted for me. Good right. I said thanks for krithi. Then she started to do some normal makeup to me. Then we both get readied and gone out but no one present in the home. I asked her she said some irrelevant answer. So I just left it.

She booked the cab. So I just sat and started to use my mobile just an insta. What else I will do. I didn't notice the time and place where we are going when I started to use the insta reels.

Krithi called me as the cab stopped. Heee then only I realise that we both reached the destination. So I started to get down but krithi blindfolded my eyes. What the heck it is.

"What is it krithi" I asked her.

"nothing just don't get panic okay. It's an simple surprise baby" krithi said near to my ears. I just nodded my head.

This is going to my first birthday celebration then. Awww so cute right. Krithi thank you baby. I thought.

She took my hand and made me to walk somewhere. I don't know.

After walking for 10 mins. She said me to stand here for sometime. Okay.

Then someone came behind me and placed her/his hand over my waist and said "Happy birthday angel" huslily near my ears and kissed it. I shivered. I just turned around and opened my blindfold, but its fully dark. It might be my illusion I thought. Because now a days I getting many illusion. Uffff. But it felt so real. Did I Sept in those 5 min or what. Because this voice and the tag Angel seems to be so familiar to me.

Then suddenly all lights were on. My eyes got blurred so I get closed my eyes. Then I opened and seen it was noneother place it is Aaditya house garden.

Everyone is present there both krithi and Aaditya family, Nakul, gaurava anna, Aarav anna.

I don't know what to do.

"Happy birthday Malar" everyone shouted and even orphanage children's came and gave an rise to me. Awww so cute right.

Aaditya pov:

When she came to the garden krithi then gone from being beside her. She is already standing before the cake table. I just gone behind her.

She is so fucking beautiful. I can't able to stand silently. I don't have words.

So I just placed my left hand over her navel from behind eventhough she covered her herself very well, but you know I got easy access to touch her. And said my wishes and kissed her ears. And gone from there. She immediately unwrapped her blindfold. Baby girl.

I then gone and stand with the crowd. As I don't want to make it obvious.

Am so happy because she looked with so surprise at us. Awww my angel.

                ( Just an dress)

                  (Aaditya dress)

She loves children's right. So I arranged the orphanage cuties to wish her. Like I know she smiled brightly.

Then the cake came and you know she is looking with wide eyes. It is just an two tire cake. She is so happy it seems. This is what I want to feel her happy, loved everything.

Then the theme birthday music songs to started to play. I gone towards her, with thaanavi in my hand. My doll is jumping in my hands after seeing her mother. Hahaaaa.

"Muma" she shouted. Malar turned towards us and smiled brightly. She took thaanavi from my hand and kissed her full face. I too want that. But I know I won't able to get that. Uffff

"How are you thaanavI" she asked her.

"Am f.... Fine, appa is there right. He is ta... Taking c.. Car of me" she tired to speak lovely.

"Appa" malar looked shocked. Thaanavi nodded and get hold of my face in her small hands and made me stand close beside malar. Then doll kissed my face.

"See my appa" she said to her by showing me.

"Ohhhh" malar said to her.

"Malar first cut the cake. I want to devour it please" krithi shouted from the crowd.

"Okay okay krithi" malar shouted at her.

"Thaanavi come on can you cut a cake along with me" she asked her. Doll to nodded her head.

But thaanavi just took my hand to place above malar hand who is holding thaanavi hand.

So I enclosed two hands. Malar looked shocked at me. But krithi again shouted for the cake so without any choice she started to cut the cut I mean I was the one who doing it.

She first took the cake piece and made to eat doll. Then she took another piece and placed near my lips. I don't want to bite this cake, want to bite her lips. But no other choice.

Then I took the piece from the table and placed near her mouth she opened her mouth.

"Happy birthday malar. My dear friend." I said to her.

"Thanks Aaditya" she said to me.

Then she gave the cake to everyone. And then everyone started to give the gift for her. She is so happy after seeing so many gifts.

Atlast she came and stand beside me. Actually am standing below the stage.

"Malar wipe your lips properly" I said to her.

"Where" she asked me.

"Here" I said and showed towards her.

"Wait wait" I said to her. As she itself making it more damage to her face.

I just wiped her face with my handkerchief.

"Now it's gone" I said to her.

"It's time for dance" Aarav shouted. Yeah he is the one who arranged for dance in the stage.

"Okay okay as it's our best sister birthday. We can't make it end just as boring right" he said in before of the crowd.

"So we are going to make the pairings according to the papers in the bowl.  So I request my dear sister malar to the stage and to take the folded cards from the bowl" he announced before us.

"What" she shouted. Hahaaaa

"Come on malar you are the heroine of the show. Come on" at last without having any choice she gone and took one card from the bowl.

Aarav get the card from malar and opened and read it before everyone.

"For our heroine, hero is none other than Aaditya" am so happy. I know I know they will definitely help me. But I didn't expect the dance and all. In my school days am an dancer. But after that I just left it. But I really want to dance with my angel.

She then came down with an sulking face.

"What happened malar" I asked her.

"I I don't know dance and all" she said to me. It's not at all an problem for me.

"It's okay I will manage it " I said to her.

"Really" she asked me.

"Yes"

"Thank you" saying this sge hugged me tightly. It is an unexpected move for me.

"Amm am sorry. It's just In excitement." she said to me.

"It's not at all an problem." especially from you it won't be an problem baby.

Then they gave the pairings. For my dad krithi uncle. Mom it's krithi. Aarav it is krithi mom, Nakul and Vikram. Haha for gaurav maa.

"Okay now one by one going to rock the show. Come on guys cheer up" Aarav shouted in the Mike.

Everyone shouted too.

"I would like to call our first beloved pair Malarvizhi and Aaditya." Aarav called.

I just showed my hands before my angel. She took it nervously. Then we both moved to the stage.

We both stand facing each other.

It is some tamil song vaseegara...... (Zara Zara in hindi)

Her eyes litted after hearing the song. Okay then I too will love this.

I first took her hand in my right hand and wrapped my  left hand  around her.

"See me" I said to her. She too obliged at me.

"Trust me okay" I said to me.

"More than anything" she said instantly. Even she too surprised at her answer. I just smiled at that.

"Thank you" I said to her.

We both started to dance just an slight movement as I don't want to make her tired.

I first rotated her and made her to lean over me. She too somehow did it for me.

Then I turned her and placed my hand in her waist and started to do some simple steps. Then I just placed my head in her neck and started to kiss her. Seriously she is so addictive for me.

"Ummm" she even started to moan.
So I just turned her and started to dance.

'Aadi you gone overboard' I thought in my mind. But I didn't even one bit regret it.

The song is going to end. At the last we both stopped our dance just standing facing each other. I just leaned towards her such that our lips were so close in which only an air can pass. She even closed her eyes. But I refrained back. Because I know she will definitely feel about this thinking it will be her first kiss like that.

I want her concern atleast this time.

I just kissed her cheeks. Song finished everyone clapped. Malar opened her eyes and seen me. We both sharing the eye contact.

I just turned from her and gone to the other side of the stage and took hold of the rose bouquet. I then gone towards her.

"Wish you a very happy birthday malar. You look beautiful in this dress" I said to her and gave the bouquet and an gift which I kept in the pocket.

"I. Ii thanks. Thank you so much" she said to me.

I nodded my head and again hugged her. But this time she didn't hugged me back. Instead she started to cry in my embrace.

"What happened malar" I asked her. Did I made some mistake. Oh no is it about that kiss. Oh my god.

"Am sorry for th...." before I said to her. She hugged me tightly.

"Thank you so much. No one ever took this much care for me to celebrate a birthday in my lifetime. But you all made it for me. Just because am an friend and sister to you all" she said to me.

Even everyone came to stage. Ufff I thought something else.

"Malar don't cry okay. It's your best day. Don't be an cry baby" I said to her.

Malarvizhi pov:

This seems more to take in. Seriously it is overwhelming this decorations, everything. Especially dance with Aaditya. I loved it. I  mean leave it.

Now he even consoling me ahhh. My friend. My first male friend in my life.

I don't even know why but I got disappointed when he didn't kissed me. But it is okay, or else then I will regret about it. Because my lips are virigin right. I want to share everything with my husband. And I know that I won't ever get Aaditya as my husband.

Their parents maybe loving towards me. I got to know that one time I saved Aaditya mom like that. Krithi informed me. May be that is why she is speaking with me. Or else who will.

Right now am hugging him like my life is depends on him. I don't know why am even behaving like this. Ahhhh. What he will think about me. And what his family will think about me.

I tried to come out of his hug. But he didn't letting me. He just made me to hug him. So without thinking much I too hugged him.

As for now he is my best friend. Hugging our friend is not an crime right.

I too nodded my head.

"Malar don't cry okay. It's your best day. Don't be an cry baby" he said to me.

I smiled at his choice of words. But this cry baby word is so familiar to me. As if my closer one called me many times.

"Okay" I said to him.

Then we both parted apart. Then I started to see everyone. Oh my god I ruined everyones happiness. Ahhh. Why am like this.

But this Aaditya is smiling like he acheived something. Uffff

"Am sorry" I asked everyone by lowering my head.

"It's okay beta" Mom said to me by grabbing my face and then kissed my forehead.

"Happy birthday beta" she said to me.

I just hugged her. I don't have mom who lookover me lovely.

Then the event again started everyone gone to the celebration mood.

I sat in the chair which is placed in the garden. And then Aaditya came with thaanavi. Aww they look beautiful each one. They look perfect dad and daughter. But if I stand with them, they both won't look complete.

He came and sat beside me and placed thaanavi on above the table which is placed for the evry three chairs. She started to play with the contents above the chair.

"Did you like it" he asked me.

"I loved it" I said to him. I don't know how we both were in the past. But I want to be his best friend.

He took hold of my hand. Still am having his gift on my other hand. I have to open it. I first want to open this gift and want to see what it is.

"Thank you so much Aaditya. I don't have words to describe my feelings. It means a lot to me. No one ever did so much to me. This is all new things to me. I don't know how to behave to this. I don't even have anything to return to you. But have only one word. Thank you so much " I said to him.

" It's okay lo.... Malar. We are friends right. Everyone did this. " he said to me.

Then we both started to play with thaanavi for sometime. And even seen the hilarious dance steps of both dad and uncle. It is an lovely day for me.

" I yearned for many things in life,
But don't know that one day it will fullfill.
Now it's happening in my life.
But I can't able to believe this.
Life too will change right, because its changing for me. " I thought in my mind by seeing Aaditya who is playing with thaanavi.

Then Vikram and Nakul came running towards us." Happy birthday malar akka" they both shouted at me.

"Thank you both" I said to them.

"One dance with me akka please" Vikram asked me. I too nodded my head. Ahhha

Then we both gone. To the stage and danced for the folk song which is lungi dance. We both sucks at dance. All the members were laughing at us.

Then I gone and sat beside Aaditya.

"Have a smile on your face always. You looking gorgeous with that❣️" he said to me.

"Thank you Aaditya. You too smile more you will look more handsome" saying this I too pinched his cheeks. Today morning he pulled right.

"Ahhh" he shouted.

"You stop malar. I won't leave you" he said to me. I just started to run. He then took thaanavi and gave her to maa. And started to chase. Without having any choice I runned inside the house.

I entered into the kitchen. I got stuck there as Aaditya is fast runner. Ufff.

Aaditya pov:

She is so bold right now. Hmmm I like it. Scratch I love it.

I followed her mshe is in the kitchen. I just trapped her between the kitchen island and me. She is breathing heavily.

"What you did to me" I asked her. She nodded her head as no.

"Oh now it's nothing ha" I asked her.

I just took her and made to sit her in the kitchen island. She feared, as she closed her eyes and grabbed her collar tightly.

"Don't panic malar. Am here right" I said to her.

"How you took me just like that. Am I not overweight" she asked me.

"No don't speak like that malar" I said to her.

"Okay...." she said to me.

Then I leaned towards her and kissed her forehead. She smiled a lot by my act.

"Is we, that close before" she asked me.

"Yeah very close" I said to her

Then we both started to laugh after thinking about our doings.

"Am hungry" she asked me. Woww. This is the first time she is saying like this.

"What you need mam" I asked her.

"I need veg noodles" she said to me.

"Okay" saying this I called Aarav and asked him whether the orders were received or not. He said every parcel is kept in the hall only. So I just gone there and searched for noodles. Atlast it is there. I first served it in the plate and gone before her.As She is still sitting above the kitchen island.

I started to make her eat with my own hands.

This is the best day in my life❤️.

Her birthday, my angel, my love, my baby.....

"You teached me many things baby,
  With you am learning what is love,
   Love you always"

I thought in my mind and even she too feed me with the same plate. Nothing is needed just her.

"Love / Lust two words starts with L,          
Lust will last only for 6 months or more
But love will last still our breaths,
Am happy that I found my love, will make you fall in love with me too❣️."

Author's note :

Thank you so much for your all support.

Please do vote, comment and share❤️.

Sorry I couldn't able to reply to anyone yesterday.

How was the chapter?

Did you like it!

Its my 50th chapter. Its all because of your support. Thank you all. And crossed 20k views. Am so happy❤️. Thank you very much😚.

Please bear with the mistakes And am seriously sucks with dance steps and all. That's why I just gave outer line information🙈. Sorry cuties.

Take care of your health cuties. Stay safe😊. Take precautions too😘❤️😚.

Love you all💖

Love yourself❣️.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 7.5K 62
A story of two people who just hate eachother but destiny have some other plans for them Let's see what happened between them will they unite or fal...
188K 10.4K 39
╰┈➤✮ 𝐴𝑎𝑟𝑛𝑎𝑣 × 𝑇𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑠ℎ𝑘𝑎 ❝𝑯𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒑𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒉𝒐𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝑻𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒌𝒂❞ *:・゚✧...
1.6M 67.4K 75
They Met At A Wedding And Once The Wedding Ended, They Parted Ways To Never Meet Again, Unknown To What The Future Holds For Them Can This Pure Hatre...