Loving Her

By authorhera

Book Two of the 'Loving' Series. ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ Kiara's life was once perfect, but after a devastating incident... More

CHARACTER AESTHETICS
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
LOVING US

AUTHOR'S NOTE

8.9K 216 2
By authorhera

And I am back again with the second book of the 'Loving' series.

First of all, I want to thank you guys for being so kind to Loving You. I love you all.

And about this book, I just want to say that these characters are very close to my heart. So please be kind to them as well.

I will post the first chapter tomorrow and the updates are going to be daily. And the number of chapters are going to be same as the first book.

I would highly appreciate it if you all could Vote, Comment and Share this story. They are my biggest motivators.

Also, if you've not read the first book of the 'loving' series, Loving You, go and read it first. Then come back to this book.

Happy reading!

Authorhera 🖤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 10.4K 39
Heartstrings - Book 2 Can be read as a standalone In the glittering world of Jaipur's elite, Veer singh Raichand, a billionaire, is known for his re...
8.1K 324 12
☆ANURAAG RAICHAND☆ Most handsome and eligible bachelor, influential CEO, and playboy. Every woman dies on his physique and face. Relationship is not...
14.6K 705 15
The final book in Her series ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ If I tell you about the darkness inside me, will you still be looking at me like I'm yo...
18.7K 434 39
What if your internet crush becomes your present? This is a story of a girl named Ahana who is jovial and carefree. She is like a boy named Aryan. He...