Red Moon | Kim Taehyung

By twilight414

it was my first fic so its lowkey cringy so please ignore the cringe worth parts TvT - You lived in a small... More

Introduction to the characters! (and me)
Rumors (Part 1)
Rumors (part 2)
Bad Decisions
Consequences
If BTS were children of Greek Gods
Oh my gosh
Late Night
No More
Signal
Kidding me
If BTS were greek gods
BTS as girls
Memes, Pics and Videos
Confetti
Shameless
Lucid
Bicycle
Buttons
Crystal Snow
Sleeping in waking
Trigger
Fairy Tale
To the End
Firetruck
Scare me
Pretty girl
I cannot do this anymore...
Thank y'all & enjoy this dump truck for a while
Angel or Devil?
Bonnie and Clyde
Oh my god
Deja Vu
Cure
You die
Legend: 1/2
Legend: 2/2
Horizon
Games
She's evil, most definitely
@ my worst
Hype boy!

Some

129 9 12
By twilight414

When those two left, your friend asked. "Since when did you and Taehyung become friends?"

"Ehh?"

"I thought you hated him. Did something happen?" She raised an eyebrow and smirked. You made a face.

"No! I felt the reason why I hated him was stupid, so I asked him for forgiveness. He said it was okay, and we chatted for an hour, then I went to sleep. And stop thinking something dirty happened!"

"I can't stop thinking like that."

"Then I guess you shouldn't be thinking like that!"

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Anyway, that's great then. What was the reason you hated him?"

You nervously smiled. "Can't say."

"Okay. I don't care, anyway."

Over time, you four started getting close. Sometimes you would hang out with each other after school. Jungkook at first felt intimidating but was actually very cute and shy. He reminded you of a cute bunny. You felt overprotective of him, in a sister way.

Who wouldn't think to try to protect a ball of cuteness? You just wanted to keep him in your pocket.

You could also Jungkook pinning back at your friend. He would get flustered around her easily, have a smile on his face when she talked. You badly wanted them to kiss each other.

You kind of hoped that your friend was Jungkook's soulmate. Romantic soulmate. Kiss kiss, get married, and make love already, then more bunnies appear!

But then there was a possibility that she won't be his soulmate. There was a fifty-fifty chance on it, though. Maybe this was just a crush on her. But you still hoped Jungkook's soulmate was your friend.

Also, you and Taehyung had gotten close as well. You would ask him a lot of questions about the Otherworld for hours and he would answer them like Google. Besides that, you would bond over other topics as well.

To your surprise, he liked classical music as well. He says it makes him feel like a prince while you feel like a princess who's about to kill her husband and then take over the kingdom while listening and he stared at you like what the fuck?

(Wow, 😳)

He liked photography, anime, didn't like to read (which made you stare at him like he was the biggest idiot), watched k-dramas (and you don't like them), and a whole lot of stuff. You two just got along well.

About the project, you two got an A and your friend and Jungkook got an A on it as well. The teacher praised you four and then yelled at the kids who didn't.

A month passes and four of you are still close. Then doomsday came when your teacher announced this!

"You'll be having your half-yearly in a month and I'm going to write down the portions."

(A/n: in my school, half yearly are very important. This grade and the ending of the year grades are very important. They promote us to the next year, so yeah)

The class groaned. "Now, now. Stop being babies and write down the portions."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Okay, ma'am."

After writing down the portions, she explained the blueprint of the exams. First would be MCQs, fill in the blanks questions, quick answers, brief answers, and the long answers and the diagrams.

Boy, you had to this shit in the three hours. You are already seeing yourself screaming while writing away at the very last minute.

"Alright, you can start studying for it right now. If you want to take your notes from outside, you can take them."

"Ma'am, is it okay if we study in groups?" Your friend suggested, and you stared at her like she was a genius.

"Umm yeah. You can discuss with each other but don't speak loudly."

You stared at your friend in a weird way, and she stared back the same. "Should we?"

"Yeah." And she dragged her chair to the brothers' table. What the fuck? You were thinking of going outside to take your notes together and then burn the school and she went to their table.

What the fuck?

"Hey, is it okay if we sit here?" She asked Jungkook.

He turned red and shyly nodded. "Yeah."

"Okay then! ___! What the hell are you doing there daydreaming?!"

"Stop yelling! Geez." You rolled your eyes and dragged your chair there.

"I'm really sorry if my friend is being annoying and is disturbing you."

"Hey!"

"No, it's okay. My brother was going to ask you two."

"Hyung what the fuck!"

"Oh." Your friend and Jungkook blushed. You coughed, interrupting the awkward atmosphere. "___, how about we go take our notes?"

"Okay." She nodded. "Please excuse us." Why is she speaking so politely all of a sudden? You exited the class with your friend. You bumped into her intentionally. "What was that?"

"What was what?"

"Why are you suddenly talking so politely to him?"

"Umm,"

"It's okay." You patted her shoulder. "Just tell me if you do have a crush on him."

"Fine, I do."

"Yay. I just wanted a yes. I have a crush on him from you, so now it's confirmed."

She stopped in her steps and looked at you like doomsday happened again. "Wait. Did you record it?"

You slyly smiled and waved your phone in front of her, and she tried to snatch it. "Give me that!"

"No, I'm going to be keeping this as my ringtone when I'm around you two! And if two end up together, then I'll play this all the time!"

"Give me that this instant!"

"Nah!" and she chased you to your lockers.

Coincidentally, hers and your locker were right next to each other. When you nearly reached it, she snatched it and raised it over her head. "Now you can't take it!"

"You idiot, I'm taller than you!"

"Oh." you snatched your phone from her evil claws and safely kept it in your pocket. "Even if you delete it, I have the backup for it."

"I know."

You dug your locker filled with a mountain of your books while your friend leaned against hers. She had already taken out hers and was waiting for you. "Hey, can I come to your house during the exams? My house is very noisy, especially at night."

"What?" your eyes widened, and you blushed a little. "What do you mean?"

She realized what she said and covered her mouth. "Shit, I didn't mean that! I mean that my siblings keep running around at one PM and the house is very noisy! I didnt' mean that you disgusting human!"

"Good otherwise i thought your parents were..."

She hit your shoulder and covered her ears. "Ahhh~! I don't wanna hear anything from you! Go away from me! Get away from me you disgusting girl! Already knowing this kind of stuff at such young age! Aah~!"

She made a fuss by screaming around and you shook your head. This idiot. And what young age? You both were old enough to get your driver's license already.

Well, you learnt that stuff at a young age so yeah, you can be called as a disgusting person but now's not the time to talk about what you did when you were younger!

You rolled your eyes and yelled. "Now stop making a fuss, you big baby. Someone might catch you yelling around like a banshee and then yell at us!"

"Okay. But don't say anything disgusting while we are sitting with them. I don't want to ruin my innocent image!"

What image? It was already ruined when you started kicking around people's ass for fun. There's no way you are innocent. You didn't say anything about it and shut your locker.

"Come on you banshee, your boyfriend is waiting for you."

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Whatever, he will be though in a few days."

"Stop giving me false hope!"

"I'll keep giving you false hope so shut up."

-----

watch this I kept laughing while seeing this idk if I'm crazy now but I really love that vid lmao.

me: y'all I was seeing this imagine where BTS had cheated on you but that can never happen [but if that did I'm going to do something very bad *whispers* I'll humiliate them in public]

so some people commented "even if they cheat on me I'll never leave them." and I was bro you got something like I don't know something called self-respect?!!! I don't care if they BTS or not, but I'll leave them and humiliate them to get my revenge.

yes, I have that many guts. you broke my heart, I'll break your good image ___*(  ̄皿 ̄)/#____ then make them jealous by hooking up with someone and if they come back to me to drag me away from the one I'm hooking up with, I'll slap them and tell them "you were just another boy in my life" and leave like a boss bitch.

but after all of that, I'll cry and distance myself from everyone in my life (┬┬﹏┬┬)

so anyway bye~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

552K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
412 87 17
I don't want to marry you... You should be grateful I'm willing to protect you... You're my pride... And you're my priority... What happens when two...
747K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
224K 5.4K 30
Y/n who wants to live a peaceful life in Seoul after arriving from America , but guess what , things don't go the way she want ,one person made it im...