Fighting For You (Book 2)

By book-lover4ever

Fight! Fight! FIGHT!!! When everything that you've ever loved has been taking away from you, what would yo... More

Darkness hides the truth
Black Widow
What a bloody mess
Frankly, he deserves to die
The thing about young love
Is it morning already?
Locked up like this
Sex, secrets and lies are a killer combination
Oh brother, what a mess
Hunting little red
Beauty and the blade
I'm back motherf**kers!
Whole again
You don't know me, Bitch!
Love, lies and Sex
Oh, but it hurts so good
The devil's wife
Be still my beating heart
Ready or not, here I come
Death becomes her
Rivers Run Red
Tears Of A Killer
Rose Red With Black Thorn
Carbon Copy
Not quite lacey enough
Pretty little bate
Thy Sons and Daughters
History repeats
She is, or she isn't?
Confused Heart
Field Mission
Everything is Rosey
Lacey's Troubles
Mystery Woman
Forgotten, but not gone
This one, that one, which one?
Now she knows
Young love
Mystery Woman
Mummy Dearest
Lost Girl
His undoing
Terrible Trouble
Once broken, now fixed
A family again
Meet up
Family Feud
The Calm Before The Storm
Revelations - Part One
Revelations - Part Two
Richard
GIVEAWAY CHAPTER
One down
Addison
Perfect bate
Have the dress, but not the man
Two is a couple, three is a nuisance
Operation graveyard
Crazy bitch alert
Long overdue
Author's note

Honey trap

5.5K 149 185
By book-lover4ever

Hello my lovelies, I'm back again with another chapter. The story is getting more interesting; I hope you like it, even though I know that some of you will not. I also wanted to let you know that I enjoy reading you guys' comments and all of your predictions for the plot. I love some of the ideas that you guys are coming up with. Thank you to all those who haven't dropped the story and are still willing to go on their crazy journey with me. 

Anyway, please enjoy the chapter and comment down below what you think of the twist so far. I love you guys and I hope you all have a wonderful day..

************

Killian's P.O.V

"I find myself wanting to f**k you again."

She laughed, "I find that I want to be f**ked by you again."

I tilted her head up; the smile that seemed to be permanently etched on her face was still in place.

"Spend the night with me." I blurted.

She bit the corner of her lips, and my heart skipped a beat. God! She reminded me so much of Lilly. I wasn't sure if I wanted her to stay because I was genuinely interested in her or because she reminded me of my wife.

"I want to, I really, really want to, but I can't."

She looked so regretful at turning me down that I didn't force her further. I respected her decision to leave.

"Fair enough."

"But," she continued, licking her lips seductively, "I can stay a little longer if you'd like?"

I nodded with a smile. "I'd like very much."

She slipped out of her dress and stood naked in front of me, and I couldn't help the frown that came to my face.

"What, don't you like what you see?" She spun around, giving me a three hundred and sixty-degree view of her body, and my frown deepened further.

Her body was beautiful, there was no doubt about that, but it was riddled with scars. It looked like someone took a knife to her and didn't stop until they were sure that every inch of her was carved up like a f**king thanksgiving turkey.

"Who did that to you?"

She looked down at her body. She was confident in her own skin, that the marks faded in the background.

"Oh, this? Perks of the job."

What f**King job, fighting tigers?

"And what job might that be?" I asked, genuinely curious to know what job could cause such lifelong scars.

She hesitated, bit the corner of her lips, then looked away, considering whether to tell me. She turned back, then raised her head and look me right in my eyes.

"FBI."

I must say, that threw me. I wasn't expecting that to be her answer. I didn't know what I was expecting her to say, but that wasn't it.

"FBI, are you f**king serious?" I asked with a little laugh, not really believing her.

"As serious as the badge in my purse." She pointed to the little black purse on the floor.

I still didn't believe her, but went over to the purse and opened it. She had her phone, lipstick, a tiny wallet and her FBI badge. I took it out and inspected it. On the front read, Special Agent Lacey Malcroft. I looked at the picture, then looked at her.

She framed her face with her hands and smiled at me. I chuckled, either she's one brave woman, or she had a death wish.

I put back her badge and started flipping through her wallet. I saw her driver's licence, her credit cards, a few store discounts cards and a picture of her with three smiling kids. I put the wallet back into her purse as well.

My eyes were on her as I got up. She didn't look scared or worried. She looked like she was telling the truth, but at that moment I couldn't trust my own judgement. I wanted to believe that she wasn't sent by the FBI to gain my trust then bring me down. However, if she was sent by them, I must give her credit for her honest approach. Telling me that she's FBI is a brave move.

I stood close to her. She looked at me with undisguised lust in her eyes. My hands touched her body, and she closed her eyes, moaning. I started from her hip, following the curve of her small waistline, up to her full perky breast then to the soft skin on her neck.

My fingers laid gently around her delicate neck, enclosing it in my grip. She opened her eyes and looked at me but did not flinch even as I applied pressure.

"FBI? What are the chances of an FBI walking into my club and allowing me to f**k her?"

My hand on her throat didn't seem to scare her, in fact, it seemed to be turning her on.

"Would you believe me if I said that I didn't have an ulterior motive, that your club just happened to be one of many that I've visited tonight, and I just happen to see you sitting alone in the VIP section?"

"I don't f**king believe in coincidence."

I pressed down harder on her neck and she still didn't flinch.

"Who sent you?" I asked.

She tapped my hand that was on her neck then squeezed out, "How do you expect me to talk?"

I released my grip but kept my hand in place.

"No one sent me. I don't even know who you are apart from your name."

I grabbed her face, pressing my fingers into her jaw. She cried out from the pressure, but that was it. She did not look intimidated or scared. In fact, she looked very relaxed.

"I don't believe a word you say and if you don't tell me what I want to know, you might find yourself regretting your decision to stay quiet."

Instead of showing fear, she reached up and kissed me, shocking me. I looked at her. If the FBI really sent her to trap me, then this might be the one f**king time that they succeeded.

"Why don't you f**K me some more. I heard that torturing the suspect for information works wonders."

"Crazy bitch." I muttered before capturing her lips and kissing her back. However, I wasn't quite sure who was crazier, her for antagonising me or me for being coaxed by her.

***********

The knocking on the door woke me. The woman next to me didn't even stir. Her body was tangled with mine, much like Lilly used to do when she was sleeping. The knock came again, but harder this time. I gently eased myself out of the bed, taking care not to wake her. I picked up the blanket that had found its way on the floor and draped it over her, covering her nakedness.

I grabbed my pants off the floor and put it on and just as I pull the zip up; I saw her reached her hand out, searching. I observed her with a smile, wondering what is it that she's dreaming about. However, the smile fell from my face when she called my name and again; I was hit with a sense of déjà vu.

"Killian."

The scene was so familiar, if not the same. I was so taken aback that I stood there like an idiot, staring.

"Red?" I called, and almost lost my footing when she replied with a sleepy, "Mmm."

It couldn't be.

"Red?" I called again, but this time I got no answer. I rubbed the sore spot at my temples, cursing myself for being an idiot.

"I'm going f**king crazy. I'm even hallucinating now."

The knock on the door was louder and with more force.

"Killian, get the f**k up!" Mik yelled.

I walked over to the door, throwing it open, I scrawled at him. Not too happy with him interrupting my sleep. I haven't been able to sleep for more than a couple of hours at a time in five years. This was the first time that I've gotten a full night's sleep with no nightmares.

"Why the f**k are you banging on my door like you're the f**king police?"

His brows scrunched up into a frown as he gave me an irritated look.

"Get your ass downstairs. The f**king place is infested with FBI agents looking for another FBI agent that was in our club."

My eyes involuntarily drifted to Lacey, who had her back facing us. She moved, causing the blanket to slide off her body down to the curve of her ass.

"who the f**k is that?"

Mik looked past me to the woman asleep in my bed.

I chuckled, "The FBI agent they are looking for."

He laughed, "You're kidding me, right?"

"Am I one to kid around?" the seriousness in my tone letting him know that I was not joking. He swore, then run his fingers through his hair.

"You f**ked an FBI agent?" I shrugged my shoulders, and he swore again. "You're f**king crazier than I give you credit for."

Mik looked at her again, and I stepped in front of him to block his view. For whatever reason, it pissed me off that he was looking at her.

He raised his head and looked at me in disbelief. "Are you seriously catching feelings for a f**k FBI?! Get rid of her, man, we don't need the trouble."

I narrowed my eyes at him, "Since when do I take orders from you? If I decide to keep her, it's none of your f**king business."

"F**k me, I thought this destructive behaviour of yours died with Lilly."

He didn't get to say another word because my fist connected with his jaw. Lacey jumped up when Mik fell back onto the ground.

"What's happening?" She asked, startled.

I didn't answer her, instead, I said to Mik, "Say one more shit like that and I might have to reconsider why I think of you as a brother."

I stepped back into the room and closed the door, leaving him there on the ground. I turned back to the woman in my bed.

"Who was that?" She asked, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"An idiot, pay him no mind."

"Okay," she said, still rubbing the sleep out of her eyes then she looked up at me and smiled brilliantly. "Morning."

"Morning," I replied, returning her smile, "Would you like breakfast?"

She ran her tongue across her lips, then looked at me through hooded eyes.

"Depends on what's on the menu."

I chuckled, "Whatever you want will be on there."

My phone pinged. I checked it, and it was a message from Mik. He was reminding me that the FBI was still in the club and I should ditch the woman in my bed.

Briefly closing my eyes, I ran my fingers through my hair with a sigh.

"Unfortunately, breakfast will have to be postponed for another time. My partner just informed me that your people are downstairs. Apparently, they are looking for you."

Fear filled her eyes for the first time since we met. She wasted no time jumping from the bed and franticly retrieving her belongings. She quickly got dress then took her phone out of her purse to look at it.

"F**k!" She swore.

"Is everything okay?" I asked, wondering why she looked so scared.

"My husband is downstairs." That was all she said.

The f**K?

My brow quirked up at her. "Did you just f**king say, your husband is downstairs?"

"Yep," she casually said, then grab the last of her things. "Is there a back way out of here?"

The bitch is f**king crazier than I am.

"Hold the f**k up. You're married?"

She looked at me like I was an idiot, then proceeded to speak to me like I was a six-year-old who needed his sentences broken down for him.

"Yes, I am married and yes, my husband is downstairs. Now, can you tell me if there's a back way out of this place, please?"

I looked at the bitch, deciding that she was definitely crazier than I am. No one in their right mind would dare speak to me like that.

"Why the f**k should I help you? What I f**king hate more than liars are cheaters."

Her lips curved down into a playful frown and she looked at me with sad, pleading eyes.

"Please, Killian," She begged, "If Richard finds me here, then I'd be in breach of our agreement and my divorce proceeding will take longer to go through. I could even lose custody of my children."

I felt relief washed over me, and my mood improved. "You're getting a divorce?"

She looked irritated by my question. "Yes, didn't I just say that? So, can you help me get out of here, or not?"

I smiled at her, "Come with me."

I walked over to the door, and she followed closely behind me. We descended the stairs, but instead of taking the direction into the club, I took her towards the basement.

When we got there, I opened a door that led into a tunnel that reached out about half a mile away from the club.

"Where will this take me?" She asked, spying into the tunnel suspiciously like it was the hallway to hell.

I laughed, "Definitely not to hell. If you take the tunnel and keep right, you will end up in the basement of a flower shop. The keys to the door are under the red vase filled with lilies."

"She turned and beamed at me. "Okay. Thank you, Killian, not just for this but for the best night of my life in five years."

She reached into her purse, took out her lipstick, stepped closer to me, then wrote her number on my bare chest.

"Call me," she said before going on her tiptoe and kissing me. She then let go and made her way into the tunnel.

I stared after her like an idiot then made my way back upstairs to have a shower then called my kids.

I remembered to store her number in my phone before I washed the lipstick off.

********

So, let's get voting. Some people are asking for more chapters, whiles others just want the book to end because they want Killian's suffering to end. I'm going to leave the decision up to you guys.

1. More chapters

2. F**k it, end it already

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15K 2.3K 48
❝ I love to hate you; because if I don't, then I will hate to love you. ❞ (PLEASE note that this was my first work and is unedited. I've greatly matu...
10.5K 581 49
{Sequel to The Deal} Hope is back with vengeance. Every single person who had the audacity to threaten her and her daughter will pay, even if she en...
387K 12K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...
61.8K 1.2K 39
|c o m p l e t e| Life is risky, love is dangerous, but both are worth it _____ We had our little staring contest before he suddenly let go of my thi...