Your Mine (Adam Driver X Read...

By TRexGaming3

You, a 30 year old lives in a small town in New York City called Brookyln. Before your parents died you wante... More

Brookyln New York
Adam Driver
More Than Just A Talk
"Everything's Fine, I'm Fine."
The Cafe
Joining The Theatre Program
"I Wanna Show You Something."
Learning About Joanne Tucker
The Boat Ride
"Yes or No?"
"What Does Our Future Hold For Us?"
Face To Face
"Everything's Alright My Darling."
"Will You Marry Me?"
Sister's Forever
Wedding Plans & Shopping
The Good News & The Bad News
"Take 1!"
"I'm Sorry For Your Loss."
Ride
Addiction
Girl Or Boy?
The Private Wedding
"I Love You To The Moon & Back."
5 Months
The Breakup
Showtime
Good News!
Revenge
The Call
"I Gotta Go."
Birth
"Come With Me." Part 1
"Come With Me." Part 2
The End

"Is There Something Your Not Telling Me?"

93 2 0
By TRexGaming3

When you finish your coffee you set in down on the table & walk upstairs to go change into gym clothes.

Once you find nice enough clothes you walk out your room after checking yourself in the mirror & head over to cabinets above the dryer & washer to grab a white cloth that your threw on over your neck.

You walked back downstairs & saw Adam waiting at the door looking at his phone in his gym outfit.
"Adam... Looking nice. You ready to go?" You ask as Adam looks up from his phone & looks at you. "Yeah, I'm ready if you're ready which you look ready to me so go on ahead & get in the car." Adam says as he unlocks the door & let's you walk outside to his car in the street first.

Adam then meets up with you by his car after locking the house door. 
Adam opens the doors to his car & let's you get in.

It was a nice June afternoon to go out. It still felt like summer to you but eventually as the weather changed you started to realize summer was starting to go away.
Now that it was June you were already a month through your pregnancy. You keep feeling like the months go by to quick which they do. They really do.

You get into the passenger seat & put your seatbelt on while Adam does the same & puts on his seatbelt & sits in the drivers seat, puts the keys back in the ignition & drive to the gym.

The gym was at least 10 to 15 minutes away but you weren't just gonna sit in the car & not talk so you started up a conversation with Adam.
"Have you been to the gym lately?" "Me? No. I usually don't go but I'm willing to go when I'm with you or when I'm with one of my friends." Adam says. "What are you're friends name's?" You ask facing Adam who was more focused on driving than you.
"Well their names are, Josh. Yes you're boyfriend that's in theatre & then theirs Gabriel who was an old friend of mine back in college." Adam says. "Wow & you're still friend's with him?" Adam nods.
"Impressive. I'm usually not friends with people that long... Anyways afterwards you wanna get something to eat for dinner? Because I mean by the time we're done it'll be about 5:00PM saying that right now it's 3:00PM." You say looking at your phone to check the time. "Yeah we can. Just try not to go ahead of yourself we'll see what we wanna do then & if we really wanna get something to eat we can." Adam says as you nod & look out your half open passenger side window.

Once the car makes a complete stop you undo your seatbelt & hold you hand on the handle until you hear the unlock sound & open the door.
Adam takes off his seatbelt & unlocks the car & let's you out & himself out & then you two headed towards the doors to the gym.

You pushed open the doors together & stood at the front counter waiting for a worker.
"Hello, sorry I couldn't get to you guys when you got here we're kinda busy as we are trying to fix a piece of broken equipment anyways... What are your names?" The female worker asks.

You give her your name & so does Adam & then she lets you both into the gym to where you & Adam see all sorts of equipment including the broken one.
"Well she wasn't kidding when she said they were trying to fix a piece of broken equipment. It's right over their, broken. Come on, let's go to the treadmills. Let's get our legs moving at the beginning of being here." You say as you & Adam walk to the back of the gym to get onto the treadmills & begin walking at a slow pace before speeding up & speeding up the machine.

As you start speeding up Adam puts his hand on your shoulder as you run & he walks on the treadmill.
As he touches your shoulder a shiver crawls through your body feeling how warm his hand was on your open skin.

You put your hand up on the shoulder he had his hand on & interlocked fingers with him then you released your hand & reached it towards the machine to slow it down until it fully stopped.
Finally when it stopped you hopped off slowly & took your white towel & water bottle you brought & poured the water onto the dry towel & put the towel on your head & sat down on the slippery floor of the gym.

When you took the towel off of your head Adam got off of his treadmill he was on & came to sit next to you to grab your still wet towel to put it on his own head.
"That felt good. Let me know when you wanna go back home or get food. It's only 3:30PM so don't ask for food until 4:30PM. Anyways, how's our baby holding up in their?" Adam asks as he places his hand on your stomach. "He or she is fine. Me being pregnant is really starting to grow on me. I'm starting to feel pain & it is not the best feeling." You say. "It's alright you'll get through the pain. If the pain continues, if you wanna go back to the hospital I'll be pleased to take you their." Adam says. "Thanks Adam... Hey, can we go to the bathroom?" Adam nods at you & takes himself & you into the male bathroom not bothering the other men in their.

When the door closes behind you both you look around to see no men in the bathroom at all. You were pleased.

"Is there something your not telling me? You can tell me anything just say what it is you need to say." Adam says as you nod & almost tear up about what your about to tell him.

What if he does something bad to Joanne after I tell him? What will he think about me telling him about this?!

"Adam, don't get upset at her by this." You say. "Who's her?" Adam asks. "Joanne. Somehow she got a hold of my number & texted me a video. It was you, fucking Joanne. Now I knew from the start that this wasn't true but is it true Adam? Are you cheating on me?" You say as Adam tears up. "You should've have seen that... It's not true I wasn't gonna let her fuck me & I definitely wasn't going to do that to her that's why in the video, if you heard me, you heard me telling her to leave & that she didn't deserve that which was a simple hard kiss. I could tell she wanted more than just that but I wasn't going to allow that to continue down a road I don't want to go down. Come on, let's just exercise a bit more. Here, clean up your tears."
Adam says as he gives you the towel he took & allowed you to dry your wet eyes. Once you finished drying them you handed the towel back to him so he could dry his own tears as well.

You both step out of the bathroom & go over to another piece of machinery & workout.
Once working out a bit more & going for a run in the track part of the gym you both left & got back into the car & drove back to Adam's house staying silent during the drive back.

When Adam parks the car back on the street he unlocks both sides of the car door first allowing you to sit on the front porch & wait for Adam to unlock his front door.
Adam takes the keys out of the ignition making the car turn off & then he got out, locked the doors, & climbed up the stairs & put his house keys into the hole & unlocked the door letting you in & later himself after pulling the keys out of the door knob.

As you walk in you head towards the kitchen to check the time on the microwave

4:22PM

It was at least 8 more minutes until you could have food but you were already starting to starve so you walked to the pantry & grabbed your food & sat down.
Adam on the other hand walked upstairs after shutting & locking the front door to go to his room & what sounded like to you he went up their to go rest.

When you finished your food you got up from your seat at the table, threw your trash away from your food & placed a bowl in the sink along with a spoon & then you headed upstairs to knock on Adam's door.

*knock... Knock*

"Adam? Hey, are you in here?" You say through the door as you put your ear up to the door & hear Adam yawn & get up out of his bed & open the door.

"Hi... Is everything alright? Do you need to talk to me again before I go eat & head to bed to sleep not rest?" Adam asks as you nod & Adam let's you into his room to lay down on his bed.
Adam soon joined & laid down on the bed next to you holding your hand & the other on your small but growing stomach.

"What's up?" Adam asks. "Adam. The pain has gotten worse. I really hope nothing is wrong so tomorrow I want you & I to go back to the hospital. I wanna know if somethings wrong." You say. "Alright I'll call them before I go to sleep tonight alright? Just so you know your not close to 3 months you still have 2 more to go." Adam says. "I know but this baby girl or boy will be here sooner than you think. Only a couple months away." You say as Adam grins.

You two stared at each other for awhile until you looked away & then Adam did the same & grabbed his phone & dialed the hospital to call in for you.

"Hello how may I help you?" The nurse on the other line asks. "Hi, I need to schedule an emergency appointment for my pregnant wife. Can you get her in by tomorrow morning?" Adam asks. "Of course what time do you want for the morning we have a 10:00AM & an 8:00PM." The nurse asks. "Let's go for 10." Adam says. "Alright we'll see you & her tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your day thank you."
The nurse says as Adam hangs up & sets his phone back down on the desk next to his bedside.

"Are you sleeping with me tonight?" Adam asks as you yawn. "If you'll allow me which I'm sure you will, yes. Don't you still have to eat though?" You ask. "Yeah, I'll be back sweetheart just lay here." Adam says as he gets up off of his bed & walks downstairs to eat dinner.

When he returns he gets back in the bed with you & kisses you letting you taste the sweet taste of the food he just finished on his lips.
"Mmm... What did you have?" You say after Adam pulls away from the kiss he gave you. "Don't worry about it. Come with me. I wanna show you something." Adam says as he kisses you again but on the forehead & gets up off of the bed with you & walks you downstairs to the front door where Adam covers your eyes with his giant hands & walks you down the front porch steps.

When Adam removes his hands that covered your eyes you open them & was amazed to see what you were seeing.

A full long sized limo sitting parked on the road.
"Oh my god. Adam I can't accept this!?" You say. "Sure you can. Here get on in. There's another surprise waiting inside." Adam says as he goes to open the door & lets you in.

When you get into the limo you look around for a moment & then look down at the seat to find an elegant shimmering sliver dress sitting their.
"Adam, is this mine?" Adam nods. "Yeah it's for you." "Adam where are we going?" You ask. "Can I ask you a question?" Adam asks as you nod. "Have you ever been to prom during your senior year?" "No, I never had anyone to go with... No, wait, are you taking me to prom in this dress in a limo!" You say. "Yes, I am. Go put it on inside. The front door is still unlocked." Adam says as you take the dress out of the limo & go back into Adam's house & run up the stairs to put your dress on in your room.

Once you put on the dress you grabbed your sliver heels that matched with the dress & then you looked at yourself in the mirror admiring the glimmering sliver dress sparkling in your room light.

You walked downstairs carefully & then walked out the front door locking it after you got outside.
You climbed into the limo where Adam was sitting down drinking tequila in his tux he managed to get on.
You sat down & fluffed out your dress & then all of the sudden the limo started moving.

"Woah, who's driving this thing?" You ask. "I also hired a driver for the limo. You want one?" Adam says as he hands you a drink of tequila. "No, Adam I'm good I don't wanna harm the baby at all. So where are we going?" You ask. "You'll see." Adam says as you sit back & relax.

When the limo stops the driver gets out & opens the door to let you & Adam out & stand in front of the building.
"Adam it looks like a castle!" You say. "Just wait until you see the inside. Thanks bud for driving us here we'll be back in couple hours." Adam says as the driver nods & gets back in the drivers seat & waits.

When Adam walks you in you look around to see a elegant ballroom filled with people in dresses & dancing to the music the DJ up front was playing.
Adam & you walked onto the floor & began sway dancing to the light music.

You & Adam danced all through the night until it was time for you two to get back in the limo & ride back to Adam's house to sleep on everything that happened from this morning to tonight.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 8.7K 40
Hannah comes home from a business trip to find out that her husband has been sleeping around with her best friend. To make matters worse it looks li...
202K 6.1K 50
Charlie Barber x Reader 18+ only. New cover, same story! "He didn't rush this time. His movements were gentle and deliberate. Like you were a delicat...
229K 6.2K 25
I was just in high school when I got pregnant with my boyfriend baby and when I told him he didn't want me to keep them and he left for Australia.. ...
81.3K 2.3K 24
#1 in series [Flip Zimmerman X Reader insert fanfiction] 2/2 = Flip the Boss (work in progress) As an aspiring detective, you are fresh out of schoo...