๐—บ๐˜† ๐—ต๐˜†๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฑ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ปโ”Š...

By monulove_kv

โ›โ› ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ซ๐ฆ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐๐๐ž๐ง, ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐š๐ค... More

โ™›๐ฐ๐š๐ซ๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌโ™›
โ™›๐‚๐ก๐š๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐งโ™›
โ™›๐จ๐ง๐žโ™›
โ™›๐ญ๐ฐ๐จโ™›
โ™›๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซโ™›
โ™›๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐žโ™›
โ™›๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑโ™›
โ™›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญโ™›
โ™›๐ง๐ข๐ง๐žโ™›
โ™›๐ญ๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐žโ™›
โ™›๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐งโ™›
โ™›๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐žโ™›

โ™›๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐žโ™›

8.9K 439 180
By monulove_kv

━━━━━━ • ✿ • ━━━━━━

Old library📕~

"You must be kidding me Joon! It can't be possible" Yoongi said seriously and Namjoon rolled his eyes "but the signs and everything is screaming it is hyung" Namjoon said.

"But Jungkook is a demon and the other one is a hybrid! I don't know what are you talking seriously" Yoongi said deadpanned. "I know it's bothering me too! Let's see and find if any book will help us and clear our doubt" Namjoon said with a sigh and Yoongi nodded his head.

They went inside and started looking for few books. They were getting frustrated as no book was helping them. Yoongi huffed at the books "joon I am taking a break!" With that he put down the book on the table and sat down on the chair.

Namjoon was reading a book with a frown but suddenly he widened his eyes "Hyung I found it! Though here isn't all information but hope Jin Jimin and Jhope can help us more with the results of the hybrid's blood" Namjoon said .

"What is it Joon! Let me see" Yoongi said and Namjoon nodded his head and handed the book to Yoongi. After reading it Yoongi had the same expression like Namjoon. Yoongi looked at Namjoon,

"Do you think history will repeat Joon?"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Jungkook's room ~

After sitting and admiring the hybrid sometimes he got up and decided to go to the kitchen and tell the maids to prepare some food as he felt the hybrid might be hunger.It wasn't the kitchen for him and his hyungs ,it was the Royal Kitchen.He went there and immediately the maids bowed to him. He usually didn't visit there so the maids were surprised at his sudden visit. "Make some delicious soup and rice then send it to my room" He commanded in his usual cold voice and left from there.

He went to his room and noticed that the hybrid was squirming in his sleep. He understood immediately that the hybrid was slowly coming out from the spell.

He sat on the chair and looked at the hybrid. The hybrid slowly started to open his eyes. He got up from his previous position and rubbed his eyes to adjust his blurry vision. He noticed he was in a big room, dark coloured walls, he even noticed that the blanket he was in wrapped was also black. He almost thought he was blind in these dark surrounding until his blue eyes met with someone's  amber ones. The golden yellow colour was shining in the dark.

He shivered in fear but also felt something warm inside him looking into those eyes. "Who are you? Where am I? Ple-ease don't hurt me!!" The hybrid pleaded tears started forming in his eyes.he looked down thinking he might be kidnapped by someone and they locked him in a dark basement.

"Oh! Little one! Don't feel scared of me!! You are in my castle! And my answer to your question who I am! is I am the king of Demons" Jungkook introduced him to the hybrid. "And now what is your name baby tiger!!?" He asked not in his usual cold voice... He asked softly... He just felt he don't want to scare the hybrid.

The hybrid widened his eyes at the information! He couldn't believe what he heard!he was feeling more scared now thinking the king will burn him into ashes. He started sobbing. Jungkook frowned hearing the hybrid's sobs "I asked him softly! Then why's he sobbing!" He thought to himself confused about the hybrid.

He got up from his chair and went to bed where the hybrid was sitting. He sat beside him started deciding if he should touch the hybrid or not. But When he heard the hybrid's sobs getting louder he sighed and caressed the hybrid's ears to calm him down. Both felt tingles in their body at the touch.The hybrid flinched at first but then he purred at the feeling and closed his eyes massaging his head to Jungkook's palm  seeking for more affection. Jungkook internally cooed at the hybrid's behavior.

When Jungkook noticed the hybrid was calmer than before he slowly detached his hand from the hybrid and the hybrid suppressed his whine at loss of warmth.The hybrid jutted out his bottom lip into a pout. "So now little one! Tell me what's your name!? I'm not going to hurt you"Jungkook asked again softly. He himself was surprised at his own behavior.

The hybrid was still debating if he should tell the Demon king about himself or not. He sighed and looked at the Demon with his big doe eyes innocently "My name is Kim Taehyung King! I am a tiger hybrid" He said and Jungkook hummed nodding his head.

Taehyung was about to ask more but a knock interrupted him. "Your highness! King! The food you told us to prepare is ready!" They heard from the outside. "Leave the food outside and get out from here" Jungkook said coldly which send shivers ran down to Taehyung's spine. And Taehyung's ears perked down in alertness of sudden loud voice. He's a hybrid and he's very sensitive of loud things.

Jungkook seemed to notice the discomfort on Taehyung's face "Don't worry baby tiger! I'll be right back" Jungkook said getting up from the bed and opened the door. He saw the food and took it then again locked the door.

"Here! Eat it!" Jungkook said handing the plate of food to Taehyung who looked at the food in awe. Then he started thinking again if he should eat or not. "Eat it! It isn't Poisioned no need to be scared of it" Jungkook again said . Taehyung also felt his stomach was growling at him he sighed and started eating the food.

Jungkook sat on the chair and noticed how the Hybrid's eyes widened at the taste of the food and the hybrid's those plump lips would take a normal shape of pout each time he was chewing the food. He was feeling like he was drowning more into the hybrid's features and purity.

"Yeah! Purity! The thing I always wanted to destroy" Jungkook thought with a smirk looking at the hybrid but he didn't feel the happiness about destroying the hybrid's purity.

After finishing the food Taehyung looked at Jungkook again with those innocent big doe eyes "uhm! K-king! I have to wash my face and hands" Taehyung said and Jungkook got up from his chair. "Follow me" Jungkook said and Taehyung followed him like a puppy and went to the wash room.

After coming out from the wash room Jungkook looked at hybrid's dress... A baggy blue pants and a simple yellow shirt which was dirty now. "Sit down on the bed " Jungkook said and Taehyung immediately went to the bed and sat down.

Jungkook went to his closet "Should I ask Jin hyung for any cloth? Nah he will be so confused about which pink shirt or pink robe he should give to the hybrid" He groaned thinking it. Then he decided to give the hybrid his own clothes. He came back from his closet and went to the hybrid.

"Here! Wear this" Jungkook said handing him a creamy coloured silky robe and a boxer which the hybrid took and went to the wash room. Jungkook also decided to change as he didn't change his clothes after returning from earth. He changed into a grey robe and boxer. Soon he heard the sound of the washroom door opening and he looked at the side. His Adams apple bobbled up and down at the sight.

There Taehyung in the robe his tan skin was shining behind the robe and the collar bones were on the view.the hybrid was making his way towards Jungkook "Uhm! King! I can't wear this boxer! It didn't have a hole! So it will hurt my tail " Taehyung said and now Jungkook looked down to see those sinful long legs of the hybrid and the tail was under the robe maybe that's why Taehyung wore the robe losely. Jungkook swallowed the sight hardly.

"Ok you can sit down on the bed! I'll think about the boxers! Here we usually don't wear formal clothes like earth. We just wore robes" Jungkook informed and Taehyung nodded his head. Taehyung sat down on the bed and pulled the blanket on his lap fidgeting with the blanket. Jungkook also sat on the bed maintaining a distance between them.

"What should I do now? Will you send me to earth again?" Taehyung asked looking down. "No! I'm not sending you anywhere! You'll stay here in hell if you like it or not" Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded his head in fear if he would disrespect the demon king then the king might torture him.

"King can I ask you one more question?" Taehyung asked lowly "Your mind is full of questions baby tiger aren't you? But sure carry on" Jungkook said and Taehyung blushed at the pet name. "What is your name?King"Taehyung asked and Jungkook looked at him amusedly " Name is Jeon Jungkook little one! "Jungkook said '"eh-what's wrong with me! I just met him today and I am already soft for him!!not good Jungkook not good"he thought but then again looked at hybrid's eyes.

" Jungkookie"Taehyung said smiling at him and Jungkook melted more " You're truly something baby tiger! You're calling a demon like this"Jungkook said smirking at him which scared Taehyung. Their conversation was interrupted by a knock on his door.

"Yah! Lazy demon! Open the door" Jungkook heard Jin's voice and Taehyung's ears again perked down at the loud voice. "I'm coming" Jungkook said and went to the door.

Opening the door he was met with his other hyungs too.They all entered the room. "Oh my gosh! The hybrid is awake! Why you gave him that robe! I could've give him a beautiful pink one but still he's looking pretty and adorable" Jin said looking at Taehyung and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"He's so beautiful" Jhope said and Taehyung looked down. "I think it's enough and his name is Taehyung! So do you guys found anything?" Jungkook said looking at them seriously.

"Well yeah! But before that can I talk to him" Jin asked and Jungkook nodded. "Hello Taehyung!I'm Jin! You can call me Jin hyung No need to scare of me...So I wanna ask What do you know about yourself? "Jin asked softly.

" About myself? I know that I'm a tiger hybrid and if I say it more clearly then I'm an sub tiger hybrid! That's all I know from my parents before they died in an accident "Taehyung replied and Jin hummed.

" So you don't know that you can heal anyone humans to demons anyone by your blood"Jin said which made everyone except Jhope and Jimin gasp. "Breathe everyone I have more to say"Jin said looking at everyone.

"We couldn't find much about this but his blood is very useful! We don't know what it can do more but his blood is very useful. Also even if he's a sub tiger hybrid but don't agitate him ! It can be very dangerous! Calming down him would be very difficult! And we don't know what can calm him" Jin said then looked at Jungkook "Kook! He needs to be secured! He isn't any normal hybrid! He's very rare! We have to look after him " Jin said and Jungkook hummed.

"What about you guys? Did you guys find anything in Old library? " Jungkook asked towards Namjoon and Yoongi.

"Actually yes! And Jin was right! Catch your breathe because you guys needs to know few more things "Namjoon said looking at Yoongi who nodded his head.

Jungkook looked at Taehyung who was still registering the information Jin just told them. Taehyung was feeling light headed because of all of this. He didn't think everything could change just in a day. He was surrounded by demons and most importantly a demon king. He also looked at Jungkook and their eyes locked with each other intensely one question flooding in their head ,

"What's happening?Stop pulling me towards you! We aren't meant to be"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Hey hope you are doing well 💜sorry for this boring chapter.

Take care of yourself ♥
—Moni♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.2K 3K 40
A story of Jeongguk & Taehyung who are leading a MEANINGLESS life without each other's company. Will they really be able to make it? Or they AGAIN ha...
1M 54.1K 33
"S-Stop calling me a p-princess! I'm not a princess!" "You're right, baby. You're not a princess. How can you be a princess when you're my soon to be...
36.5K 1.7K 30
Two Boys Two different Souls Two different Lives Fate brought them Together One was Powerful Other was the Opposite One felt Pleasure Other felt n...
118K 4.1K 59
" You are my husband Jungkook not some whore, to please me whenever I want ! You have your say in everything. " - Seokjin. " You are slowly changing...