Dandelions|| Dylan O Brien

By voiddixonxoxo

"I'm in a field of dandelions wishing on every one that you were mine." "Brookie I already am yours." "Let me... More

Cast!
||Bestie Vibes Only!||
|2|
|3|
|4|
|Real life|
|6|
|7|
|8|
|Real Life|
|10|
|Real Life|
|12|
|13|
|14|
|15|
|16|
|17|
|18|
|19|
|Real Life|
|21|
|22|
|23|
|24|
|25|
|26|
|27|
|28|
|Real Life|
|30|
|31|
|Real Life|
|33|
|34|
|35|
|36|
|37|
|38|
|39|
|40|
|41|
|42|
|43|
|Real Life|
|45|
|46|
|47|
|Real Life|
|Real Life|
|50|
|51|
|52|
|Real Life|
|54|
|Real Life|
|56|
|57|
|58|
|59|
|60|
|Real Life|
|Real Life|
|63|
|64|
|65|
|66|
|67|
|68|
|69|
|70|
|71|
|72|
|73|
|Real Life|
|Real Life|
|76|
|Real Life|
|78|
|Real Life|
Real Life
|81|
|Real Life|
|83|
|84|
|Real Life|
|86|
|Real Life|
|88|
|Real Life|
|Real Life|
|91|
|92|
|Real Life|
|94|
|95|
|97|
|98|
|Real Life|
|100|
|101|
|102|
|Real Life|
|104|
|105|
|106|
|107|
|108|
|109|
|Real Life|

|Real Life|

1.4K 23 20
By voiddixonxoxo

I walked back to the hotel we were staying in after running to CVS really quick. I just had to get some... lady things so I left Dylan with the twins while I went to get my stuff.

As I got to the hotel room I could hear one of the twins crying inside. I opened the door and saw Dylan gently bouncing Liam up and down to try and calm him down. I sighed, for some reason Liam has been extra moody this entire trip and he only calms down with me.

"Ma-ma M-ma." Liam hiccupped when he saw me and reached his arms out to me. Dylan turned to me and let out a breath. I took Liam into my arms and he still cried but a little quieter.

"Brook, he won't stop crying. I tried everything and I don't know what to do." he told me. I cupped the back of Liams head as he let out small whimpers.

"Bubs, what's wrong?" I asked my baby boy as he cried. I hated seeing him like this. It always hurt when either of the twins cried. I grabbed Liam's pacifier and held it up to him.

"What do we do?" Dylan asked me. I just shook my head not really knowing what to do either.

I looked over at Leilani who was sitting on the bed with Dylan's phone watching something.

"Liam bud, what's wrong?" Dylan rubbed his back while Liam just leaned his head on my shoulder and continued crying.

I went to wipe some drool from his mouth and he pushed my hand away. I furrowed my brows because he's never done that before except when...

"Liam, can you open your mouth for me?" I asked him softly. He shook his head and I sighed. "Just for a second bub." I spread his lips with my thumb and sighed.

"What? What's wrong?" Dylan asked.

"He has more teeth growing in." I said. Dylan sighed and ran a hand through his hair. I set Liam down on the bed for a second and he started crying again and reaching out for me. Goddamn him for being a mamas boy.

I started going through all of our bags and suitcases to try and find the teething toy I had for the twins but I couldn't find it.

"What are you looking for?" Dylan asked.

"I forgot the teething toys at home." I ran a hand through my hair and let out a frustrated breath.

"Hey, it's okay we can go down to the store." he told me.

"I was just at the store and it's already almost their bedtime. I'll just have to go tomorrow to find some while you're filming." I said.

"Are you sure?" he asked. "I can go out right now to get something for him."

"Yeah, it's fine. I can just make something for him in the meantime."

"Mama!" Liam cried and crawled towards me on the bed. He reached out for me and I gave him his pacifier.

"Liam, I have to change real quick." I told him. He only started crying harder but I didn't know what he wanted me to do. I quickly changed into shorts and a tank top and sat down on the bed. Liam immediately crawled into my lap and laid his head on my chest. He took out the pacifier and started sucking on his thumb which seemed to stop his crying so I didn't object.

"I'm sorry babe." Dylan told me as he sat down next to me against the headboard. Leilani laid in the middle of us with her head on the pillow as she watched the tv with a pacifier in her mouth.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"Because, I feel bad that I can never help with him." he motioned to Liam who was now watching the Tv like Leilani. "All he wants is you and that makes you stressed out."

"Dylan, I'm fine. Yes, I wish he would rely on you a little more, but he's only one. He doesn't know any better and it's normal for him to have an attachment issue." I brushed Liam's hair off his forehead.

"Okay. You know I love you right?" he leaned over to me.

"Mhm. You remind me everyday." I smiled. Dylan grinned and kissed my lips. Leilani whined from the middle of us and pulled on Dylan's shirt. "I think she's got an attachment issue too."

"Not as big as momma's boy here." he chuckled. Liam whined and curled more into my arms. I wrapped my arms around him and smothered him with kisses making him giggled loudly.

"Lani!" he giggled out. Leilani jumped up and started trying to get him free making Dylan grab her and start tickling her sides.

"Ah!" she shrieked through her giggles. The room filled with the giggles of my two angels and I couldn't help the large grin on my face.

- - -

I pushed the shopping cart through the store as Liam sat in the top of it. Dylan took Leilani to set so that it would be easier for me to quickly get what Liam needed and head over there too.

"Mama." I looked down at Liam and saw him rubbing his tummy. I laughed at his adorableness and kissed his head. He was wearing a blue onesie that he refused to take off this morning. His new tooth seemed to not be hurting as much because he woke up and showered Dylan and I with kisses all over our faces.

I found the aisle with the baby stuff and got a teething ring for him. I handed him the package and he looked at it with curiosity. He started shaking it around as I made my way to the checkout.

When we got there Liam held the box up to the cashier who laughed. She looked up at me with a smile. Liam started babbling and reaching for the box that she handed back to me. I gave it to him and quickly paid.

"All right bud, lets go see daddy." I smiled and picked him up out of the cart after putting it back.

"Dada!" he clapped and I laughed.

- - -

Liam and I got to the set and the security let us through. I don't know if Dylan is still filming or not but they were doing something indoors today. I held onto Liam's hand as we made our way inside.

After greeting a few people I looked around for Dylan. I smiled when I saw him sitting on his set chair with Leilani on his lap. He was doing something on his phone while she just sat and watched whatever he typed.

I was about to head over when I saw a lady approach Dylan. She looked like she was someone that was working on the crew so I slowed down a bit. They seemed to be talking about something so I didn't want to be rude and interrupt their conversation.

"Is this your daughter?" I heard her ask him.

"Yeah. My little princess." he kissed Leilani's head and I saw my daughter smile.

"How old is she?"

"About 14 months." Dylan replied as he slipped his phone into his pocket.

"She's just to cute." the woman cooed as she bent over to smile at Leilani. I smirked when Leilani looked away from her.

"Can you say hi?" Dylan asked Leilani. She waved at the woman and continued sucking on her pacifier. "Sorry, she's a little shy. She gets like that without her mom." I knew what Dylan meant by that but obviously she took it the wrong way.

"Must be hard taking care of her alone." the lady told him. "I totally admire you for it." I noticed her twirling her hair in her fingers and I scoffed. This bitch is hitting on my husband right in front of our daughter.

"Oh, I'm not taking care of her alone." Dylan chuckled.

"Oh so you and her mom aren't together?" she asked. He went to speak but she cut him off. "I totally get that. Some women just can't understand what they're missing out on." she ran her hand down Dylan's arm and I clenched my jaw.

I kneeled down next to Liam. "Hey baby, you see daddy? Why don't you go surprise him?" Liam nodded eagerly and I smiled.

Liam started running towards Dylan while I followed behind him.

"Dada!" he cheered happily as he got to Dylan.

"Hey bud." Dylan lifted him up to sit on his other leg. I smiled as I approached them and Dylan kissed Liam's head. "You feeling better?" he asked Liam.

"Mhm." Liam nodded and laid his head on Dylan's shoulder.

"You have a son too?" the woman asked.

"Yes Rachel, this is my son Liam." he rubbed Liam's side a little bit. 'Rachel', looked up at me and put on a fake smile.

"And what are you, the nanny?" she asked me. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"No actually I'm their mother." I said. I looked at Dylan who gave me a look basically silently telling me not to beat this bitch up.

"Don't you think that's kind of inappropriate to show up at his place of work?" she asked me.

"Well considering I'll be going home with him too, I don't see the problem."

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked as she stood up straighter and tried to act intimidating. Before I could come up with some witty remark Dylan stood up and held each of the twins hands.

"Rachel, this is my wife, Brooklyn." he said. "And she is very much in my kids lives and my own so if you would please treat her with respect I'd really appreciate it."

"She's your wife?" Rachel asked, her tone dripping with jealousy.

"Yes, my wife." Dylan nodded.

She scoffed. "Whatever. They need you in the makeup trailer right now."

"Okay, tell them I'll be there in a couple minutes. I'm just gonna talk to my wife and kids for a second." he said.

"No, they need you like right now." she crossed her arms again.

"If they needed me so urgently then why would you come over here and start hitting on me?" he asked. Her cheeks reddened. "Exactly. I'm not trying to be disrespectful but trying to flirt with a cast member of the movie set you're working on isn't very professional. And to top that off you disrespect my wife? I think they can wait another five minutes while I check on my son."

She looked down in embarrassment before walking off. Dylan huffed and turned to face me again. I looked down at the twins who were watching us with confusion written on their faces.

"Does that happen a lot?" I asked my husband.

"More than you'd think." he ran a hand through his hair before kneeling down in front of Liam who had a teething toy in his mouth. "How's that tooth doing bud?"

Liam took the toy out of his mouth and opened wide for Dylan to see. He laughed at the little boy and checked out his tooth.

"Stop growing up." Dylan showered Liam in kisses making him giggle loudly.

He stood up and turned to face me. He put a hand on my cheek and kissed me gently. I smiled and kept one hand in Leilani's and put the other on his chest.

"God you're so beautiful." he smiled as he pulled away. I blushed and looked down.

"Stop it. Go finish filming."

"Only if I get another kiss."

"Dylan!"

- - -

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...