Hearts Torn Asunder ღ [Modern...

By KraziiKawaiiXD

Naruto Uzumaki and his girlfriend had the perfect life together. What's not to love about a life that's purpo... More

Hearts Torn Asunder ღ
Part I - Their Life Together
Part II - Meeting His Boss
Part III - Suprise, Suprise!
Part IV - Hidden Agenda
Part V - Any Farther and We'll Drown
Part VI - This is Different
Part VII - No Take Backs
Part VIII - Burn
Part IX - Cornered & Trapped
Part X - Earth Shattering
Part XI - It Would Be Easier If You'd Hate Me
Part XII - The Consequences Arrive
Dear Lovely Readers,
Part XIII - Boss Man Says...
Part XIV - By Chance
Part XV - Reconciliation
Part XVI - Results, and Moving On?
-Alternative Epilogue-
Question and Answer?
Q&A
Haruka Uzumaki | Side story
Author's Note
Those Precious Moments | Side story

-Epilogue-

601 25 32
By KraziiKawaiiXD

Love is always a war, no one gets out unscathed. But, eventually there is peace. 

        [Name] was relaxing on her leather sofa, wrapped up in a blanket, a cup of hot chocolate and marshmallows in her hand. She smiled, she was so happy. Maybe for the first time in a lone time. She started thinking back about the time that led her to here.

        "[Name]!" Naruto's voice called out for her, she didn't want to stop, she didn't know if her heart could take talking to him. There was so much left unsaid. When she finally stopped on the sidewalk, she didn't turn around, her back faced Naruto while he was bent over, hands on his knees and gasping for air. 

        He stood up, his voice dry and hoarse, "[Name].."

        She gulped, gripped at what resolve she had left and turned to face him. Her eyes had tears falling from them, and she couldn't talk as Naruto stood there staring at her.

        "[Name], it's not what you think it is. Hinata was just wanting to tell me that she was there for me, if I needed her. It was her and Sasuke's idea." His blue eyes took in her disheveled appearance, clothes messed up from running so hard, her eyes were puffy and red, his heart was breaking in half just by seeing her this way. "I told her that I appreciated it and that I'm sorry, but... that I still loved you..."

        [Name] stopped breathing, her eyes widened and she stood there, waited for this to turn out to be one of her dreams.

        Naruto continued, "You really hurt me, and we've been through a lot together.. so much. I decided not long after we talked that, I was going to push my hurts feelings out of the way, just to tell you that if the baby is mine," a couple of tears strayed from his eyes and his voice shook, "if the baby is mine, I will be so, so happy. However, that doesn't mean I'll forgive you for cheating on me, at least not yet. It will take a while, honestly, I might never forgive you. But, if the baby is mine, I want to be part of it's life, I want to be there. I can't promise that I'll be the best dad, hell I've never had a dad in my life myself, but I'm going to try. I'm going to protect him, I'm going to provide and be there for you both." The back of this hand wiped away at the ever-flowing tears that just kept coming from his face.

        [Name]'s tears fell so hard, so many from her eyes, that she wanted to laugh. She wanted to laugh at everything. But, she couldn't, her heart was being grasped and she felt like she was having a hard time breathing. How could she tell him now? How would he react about the DNA results that she had just received?

        She took a deep breath in before releasing words passed her mouth in one exhale," Naruto, the baby.. it's yours."

        Now it was time for Naruto's breath to escalate, his world just somersaulted. The happiest feeling he had ever felt in his life seared through his heart and exploded into fireworks. His knees felt so weak, he hit the cemented ground beneath him and his hand muffled the soft sobs that slipped past his lips.

        The baby was his. The baby was his. God, it was his baby!

        He wanted to run and wrap [Name] tightly in his arms, tell her how happy he was. But, like she was reading his mind, she ran over, dropped to her knees and grabbed his hands to hold them in hers.

        Her name came whispered past his lips before he pulled at her arm and wrapped her up tightly in his embrace. He smiled into her shoulder, then he pulled back, one arm still around her, and placed his free hand on her belly. He smiled brightly, happy tears still falling and said, "I'm going to be a daddy."

        One lone tear fell from her eye and one lithe finger came up to wipe it away. Things had changed so much since then. Her hand went down to cup at her protruding belly like an instinctive mother and a smile lifted the corners of her lips. She sat her coffee cup down and curled up further in the warm blanket around her.

        A second later she watched him return to the living room just to come over and lift up the blanket, nuzzle up against her and place his hand over her own, on her stomach. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.

        "Naruto..." His name came passed her lips full of love. "Where's Haru?"

        "She wanted me to get her a book on her shelf for her to read, that's what she's doing now." He smiled and his arm pulled [Name] closer to his chest.

        Out of nowhere a giggling small form lunged and landed on her Father's lap.

        "I got you daddy!" The five year old said. Looking up at her dad with bright blue eyes that matched his, his hand went to move some of her [h/c] hair behind her ear.

        "You did, Haru, you got me.." Right in the heart, a long time ago.

        She giggled again before leaning over and seeing her parents' hand holding each other on her mom's belly. "Mommy, when will my new bruder get here?"

        [Name] smiled down at her, "Very soon, Haru."

        "When he gets here I'm gonna show him all of my toys and books! And if someone bullies him, I'm gonna beat 'em up!" She placed her small hand on her momma's pregnant belly.

        Naruto smiled brightly, "That's my Haru!"

        Haru giggled again.

        Who would have thought that five years later, this would be where they ended up at? Happy, with a wonderful family.

        Naruto sighed, thinking back on the past five years. They had had it hard. It took him forever to trust [Name] again, even longer to place a wedding ring on her finger. But, they had overcome all of the obstacles thrown their way. They had gotten through it all, and he was so glad that they did.

* * *

        Kiba sighed as he put some grocery's on the checkout belt. His past self would never have thought that this would end up where he is now, not even in his wildest dreams. But, after [Name], Naruto and he got some things off their chest. Naruto punched him. [Name] apologized. He changed into a completely different person. Shockingly, he even gave Naruto his job and Kiba himself went and started working as a salaryman at another company, he didn't make as much money as now, but he was going to work himself up, earn promotions on his own and maybe one day he would become a CEO again.

        He parked his car in the driveway of a soup kitchen, one he had came to every day, and worked at in his free time, the one that they owned together.

        When he walked through the door carrying the grocery bags he heard her voice welcoming the homeless and asking them about themselves. When he seen her, brown hair tied back, hazel orbs shining brightly, as bright as her smile, it made him smile too.

        He had met Satori Ozu a year after the mess he had gotten himself in. He was drawn to how considerate and spontaneous she was. She didn't want to give him the time of day, and she said just that in the past, while she was loading food into the back of her car. She had a temper, that had Kiba running and sometimes laughing. She had made him a better person altogether, and he was glad that all the persistent, 'annoying affection' so she said, worked out in the end. He had eventually won her heart, and now, five years later they were engaged to be married. Kiba was finally happy that someone accepted him, loved him, changed him.

        He placed the bags down in the kitchen and his ears ringed as a piercing, shrill, scream reached his ears and echoed all throughout the soup kitchen.

        "KIBA INUZUKA COME AND GET THIS LIZARD OFF THE FLOOR RIGHT NOOWWW!!!"

        Ah, he had forgotten to catch the blue-tailed lizard that Satori had noticed earlier in the day.

        "KIBA!!!"

        He'd better hurry before he got into even more trouble, "I'm coming baby!!!"

* * *

A/N: So, this is it! The conclusion to Kiba Inuzuka's story and [Name] and Naruto's story~! I even cried while I wrote this T_T I hope you guys liked the ending and that I didn't disappoint!

I want you to know though, that there will be an alternative ending to this, where things are completely different. I will also add small stories, a few, about their lives after all that cheating mess happened.

I want to thank my friend Fawn, xSummehx from Quotev, for letting me use her OC Satori Ozu. She was very lovely, and all credit goes to her.

Also I would like to thank each and every voter and commenter and reader that kept up with this story. You inspired me to finish this, so big thanks to you all!~ <3333

Eventually I'll be adding other things to this though, side stories, and maybe do a Q/A thingy, if you guys wanna?

But, that's it!! Much love <333 :)

-KraziiKawaiiXD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.7K 1K 54
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** (l/n) (y/n) is born in the (l/n) clan where they control the Shizengan (Shizen - nature). They are the only ones who...
379K 9.2K 66
Mika Uchiha is the heir to the Uchiha clan, and she hates it. Her father pressures her to be perfect, even after her brother Itachi comes along and t...
22.8K 814 39
Modern College AU: In his third year of college, Naruto Uzumaki has been near the top of the list as a university play boy. Leaving women high & dry...
158 6 8
We all know the hero, Uzumaki Naruto. But if he had a sister, how would that change the timeline? And what if, she's not like her brother, in a way t...