π’‘π’“π’†π’”π’Šπ’…π’†π’π’•π’” 𝒑𝒆𝒕...

By ii_raiincloud

π‘Ίπ’‚π’šπ’‚π’Œπ’‚ 𝒙 π’‡π’†π’Ž 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ❝𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’”π’‚π’š π’”π’π’π’†π’Žπ’‚π’•π’†π’” 𝒅𝒐𝒏𝒕 π’†π’™π’Šπ’”π’• , π’Š π’Œπ’π’π’˜... More

π“π‘πž 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐒𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐩𝐞𝐭
Prologe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
ending idea
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 || the lily feild part one
Chapter 44 || the lily feild part two
Chapter 45|| the after mark

Chapter 6

2K 85 63
By ii_raiincloud

(Mmmmm I'm about to kill a bitch frfr like girl don't tru take my bsf pls. Anyways my tt is on my convos thing if u want it )

( okay so you have long hair now because its like almost impossible to find picrews with short hair )

I sighed , yumemi hadnt been able to go to the dance after all as she had a concert tonight.

I was sat on my balcony , my legs hanging off the edge. I was just looking up at the stars , why did she get to be happy...why did she get sayaka.

Was how i was feeling selfish? I mean i want sayaka to be happy right? But i have done everything for her...and what did i get in return?

"Yn?" a soft voice called out. I turned my head towards the balcony door and to my surprise i saw ririka.

"Are you okay..?" she walked out the door and sat next to me.

"I will be.." i smiled at her.

"...is it about sayaka..?" ririka asked me softly.

"...yeah - i just dont get it." i shrugged.

"Christ you still sulking about?" me and ririka turned to see mary smirking at me.

"Shut the fuck up mary." i rolled my eyes.

"No really- im being serious , stop sulking about. " me and ririka both stood up and faced mary , ririka looked confused.

"Okay , and your suggestions?" i glared at my sister.

"I dont know , show her what shes missing or something."

=================================

"Well , i see you got over it." mary commented as i came down the stairs the next day.

I wouldnt say got over it , more ignoring it.

"Hmm? Oh yeah yeah whatever." i shrugged.

==================

"I'm so sorry about yesterday!" yumemi apologised running up to me , we had agreed to meet up today instead.

"No worries!" I smiled at her.

"Ok, confidence boot for you. You look hot as fuck. " she laughed as we walked to the flower field.

"Why thank you , you don't look to bad yourself. " I snickered.

============

We sat in the field just talking , I was happy to get closer to yumemi again.

"So what's the deal with you and sayaka ~" she teased.

"I-um- .. I guess I kind of like her - ...but she's with Kirari now. Kirari ... I do get it though. " I laughed slightly , laying down on the grass.

"You have to admit , Kirari could hit it for free-"

"-YN!" Yumemi burst out laughing , flopping onto the grass next to me.

"I'm just being honest. I could totally steal sayakas girlfriend!" I bragged.

"Not before I could. " yumemi gave me a teasing look.

"Bet. "

==============
The next day at school

"So you want Yn on the council?" Kaede asked Kirari in disbelief.

"I think she is capable for it. She's got brains and power. If I can't have Mary I'll have Yn. "

Yumemi giggled a little , knowing this would make the bet easier and more amusing.

"Something funny?" Yuriko asked yumemi.

"Nono nothing at all~"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2M 146K 103
Read The Title Disclaimer: I do not own any of these characters and pictures, they belong to their respectful owners.
37.5K 799 21
I am not the best at writing but I'll try so enjoy this book :D ! None of the characters are mine and non of the pictures too
307K 9.4K 33
β–¬TBHK x female reader β–¬πƒπ’π¬πœπ₯𝐚𝐒𝐦𝐞𝐫 I DO NOT own TBHK/JSHK, Thank you very much. I don't own any of the character's that are in the story. 𝐁...
30.4K 704 33
to give you a short summary this is a meariri oneshot book. this book contains, fluff, angst, smut, and some other sensitive content. i hope you all...