SWEET CHAOS | Chae Hyungwon

By Tokkimallows

Loving you was a pain in the ass but I don't mind as long as I'm with you. More

THE CHAOS BEGAN
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 ⚠️
CHAPTER 32 ⚠️
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 ⚠️
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

CHAPTER 15

814 32 7
By Tokkimallows

NAMKYU'S/JAEBOM'S POV

Once I arrived in our apartment I walk as quiet as I can. I grabbed my phone from my pocket but then I remembered that it was turned off so I just went straight upstairs.

"Kim Namkyu, we're have you been?" Namgil asked. There they are sitting on the small living room upstairs where Namgil used to study. He was not alone he was together with Sungkyu.

"Namkyu?" Namgil asked. Shit that time is scary.

"I was just, y-you know...." I was thinking of an excuse that they'll take the bait.

"Do you know we're so worried, we didn't even sleep waiting for you" Namgil said.

"I told you she's fine she's already grown up" Sungkyu said as he stood up.

"Where do you think you're going?" Namgil called me when he noticed that I was trying to escape.

"Hey Nami you out last night?" Wonshik suddenly came.

"So where were you last night?" Namgil asked me.

"At the PUB, we work ove-----"

"Namkyu I think you drop this" Wonshik suddenly handed a piece of paper to me.

"What was that?" Namgil asked.

"I think just a receipt, nothing important" I said grabbing the piece of paper from Wonshik without even checking what it is.

"Can I have a look?" Namgil asked. I was planning not to give it to him but he looks really mad right now so I have no choice but to hand it to him.

I just stood there looking at them nervously not knowing what they will see in that piece of paper.

"Kim Namkyu kindly explain this to us" Namgil said showing a piece of paper which is a motel receipt.

My eyes widen. The motel receipt from last night?! How am I going to explain this to my brothers?

"So we're all worrying here and you're out there spending a night with a guy? Wait no wonder Seungwoo wasn't at the team dinner last night" Sungkyu said.

"You have a team dinner? And I wasn't invited?! I am also part of the team even though I'm working on an especial mission" I said.

"But that doesn't change the fact that you still spend the night with Sengwoo" Sungkyu talked back.

"Does that matter right now?! Seriously fighting about team, right now? The problem here is who's the guy she spe----- wait did you just said Seungwoo?" Namgil suddenly realize.

"Yeah they're dating already" Sungkyu answered

"Why didn't you tell me? Are you really dating Seungwoo?" Namgil asked me.

"It's not Seungwoo" I answered.

"What? Then who the fuck are you dating?" Namgil asked.

"All this time I thought you're dating Sengwoo" Sungkyu said scratching the back of his head.

"Yes, I'm dating Seungwoo---"

"Then why did you just said it's not him" Namgil and Sungkyu asked.

"CAN YOU LET ME FINISH FIRST?!" I raised my voice a little to catch their attention.

"I don't fucking understand what you guys are talking about. You two are so noisy" Wonshik said referring to Namgil and Sungkyu. "I'm out a here, I'm off to work" Wonshik said before getting out of our apartment.

"Good thing Wonshik oppa finally left, I'm not sure what he'll think if he heard this coming out from my mouth" I said scratching the back of my head. "I'm not with Seungwoo last night, he didn't pick me up from work an--"

"Then who the fuck did you spend the night with?!" Sungkyu asked. "I'm going to call Seungwoo r---"

"Hey knock it off, let her talk first" Namgil said grabbing Sungkyu's mouth pulling him back to sit on the couch with him.

"So I was saying is, Seungwoo didn't pick me up from work last night making me walk to the station and I-"

"Then you should have just called me" Namgil said.

"I thought we're going to let her explain first?" Sungkyu asked.

"I was on my way to the station when I saw a familiar man walking unstable and when he got near me it was Hyungwon. I don't know what happened to him but he's weak and he has a bruise on his thigh" I said.

"So are you saying that you took advantage of that weak Hyungwon and spend the night with him?" Sungkyu asked.

"Yo wtf?! I'm not like that. I help him okay? I was about to call someone from the PUB but I don't have them in my contacts and his phone is nowhere to be seen. I was about to call one of you but my phone died so I have no choice but to bring him into the nearest shelter which is the Motel" I told them.

"So you guys fuck?" Sungkyu asked once again.

"No, not yet. So I was say--- no I mean, no we didn't do anything. I just brought him in the room help him. That's all nothing happened I just fell asleep at the couch in that night" I said.

"You should drop this work, I don't like him" Namgil said.

"Dude, Mr. Chae give her this job" Sungkyu said.

"Yeah I know, but it's Mr. Chae's son. There's a rumor circling around that he was a womanizer" Namgil said.

"But he's treating me right" I said.

"That's because you're working under his PUB. Just a boss and employee thingy" Namgil bitterly said.

"No, I mean even before. He was so kind towards me many times" I said then I realized what just I told them. I look over them looking at me with a shocked face.

"So you're meeting up with Hyungwon, behind our backs" Sungkyu said.

"I'm also busy tracking him down but then there's you meeting him behind our backs" Namgil said.

"No I was saying is... Wait why do I have to explain everything now? Didn't you two just want me to explain the receipt?" I asked and they both look at each other before looking back at me.

"I have to sleep" I said leaving the two of them at the couch as I went inside my bedroom.

As soon as I lay down on my bed, I keep on recalling what happened between us. The kiss. He kiss me so well. I can still feel his tongue and touch. He even did that to me even if I'm a guy. Why does my heartbeat gets faster.

"Urgh! Quit thinking about it!" I told my self-covering my face with a pillow. Chu~ chu~ Hyungwon really knows how to kiss.

"Fuck! Fuck! I said quit thinking about it" I groan screaming against my pillow so that the two won't hear me. "It's better to take a shower, I might forget it"

-----------------------
The next two days that kiss still in my mind. I keep on zoning out every time I remember it.

"Hey Jaebom, you okay?" Hongbin asked.

I was just standing there staring at Hyungwon's lips as he clean the tables. If you think of it, he really has a beautiful lips. Those soft and thick lips.

"HEY! JAEBOM! YOU HEAR ME?!" I was startled by a loud bang making me snapped out of reality. It was Hongbin hitting the table as loud as he can.

"Yeah? You saying something?" I asked him.

"The fuck? I was asking you if you're okay. You keep on zoning out" he said.

"Y-yeah I'm okay, don't worry about me?"

"How the fuck wouldn't I be worry, I keep on talking but you don't hear a single word from me!" Hongbin said.

"I told you I'm okay" I said.

"No you're out of your mind" Hongbin said grabbing my shoulders shaking me.

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are!" He fought back.

"I told you I'm fine!"

"You're not!" Hongbin said as he keeps on shaking my whole body.

"Who's not okay?" Hyungwon suddenly came.

"Jaebom keeps zoning out" Hongbin said.

"Bomi are you okay?" Hyungwon asked me.

"Y-yeah" I answered avoiding to look at him since I keep on remembering that kiss.

"Why won't you look at me?" Hyungwon suddenly came to the direction I'm looking.

"Were you thinking about something? Your face was red as hell" he said.

"N-no it's jus--"

"Maybe you're sick?" Hyungwon said then he suddenly place his hand against my forehead. "Your temperature is normal" he said.

"I said I'm fine"

"Quit it you two" Hongbin said getting in between us.

"If something's bothering you Bomi, it's okay to tell us" Hyungwon said.

"So that's call for a drink" Hongbin said.

"What?"

"Let's talk it over a drink" Hongbin said wrapping his arms around our shoulder dragging us all the way to the entrance of the PUB.

"Where are we going? Aren't we already in a PUB?" I asked Hongbin.

"Hyuk needs to clean up we can't drink here" Hyungwon said.

"Hyukie~ we're going out for a drink, it's all on you to close up" Hongbin said as he dragged us all the way out of Hyungwon's PUB.

"W-wait a minute, my wallet is in the locker room" I said trying to escape from him.

"Don't worry, Hyungwon will pay" He happily said.

"Who said I'm paying?!" Hyungwon asked.

"Come on, come to think of it. I haven't treat Jaebom since he came to us" Hongbin said making Hyungwon agree. What the hell am I going to do with them?

🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰🐰
Hi! Since our school's final is coming I'll try my best to update at least once a week.
-TM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.5K 864 36
Monsta X OTP imagines for all you Monbebe's out there. 《REQUESTS: CLOSED》
8.7K 175 14
"You don't need to try to know me. I am what you see now.I am a destroyer."
1.2K 98 23
maybe we are the soulmates that aren't meant to be together.
289 41 43
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘣𝘰𝘺 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘸 𝘯𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘣𝘰𝘳 * shownu x changkyun 02.17.20