Lost Soul (Book #1)

By izziclesss

They thought that she was dead before she got to live. They have been deceived by the person they were suppos... More

AESTHETICS
Prologue
1|Reality
2|Shock
3|Eyes
4|New Home
5|Speak
6|Brothers
7|Mall
8|Dinner
9|Critcal
10|Memories
11|Time
12|Awake
13|Interrupted
14|Irish
15|Aleksander
16|Birthday
17|New York
18|New Faces
19|School
20|Trouble
21|Unexpected
22|Family
23|Runaway
24|Found
25|Gerald
26|The Truth
27|Claim
28|Watching
29|You
30|Hurt
32|Conditions
33|Sweet Dreams
34|Taken
35|Revelations
36|Vengeance
37|Marriage
38|New
39|Alexei
40|Old Friends
41|Adrik
ANNOUNCEMENT
42|Tragedy
43|Father
44|Static
45|Relief
46|Disbelif
47|Pregnant
48|Oh Baby!
49|Patience
50|Preparations
Epilogue

31|Mother

14.4K 420 55
By izziclesss

-Filler Chapter-

Anastasia's POV:

I had woken up in his bed. I don't even remember falling asleep last night. My head was on his naked inked chest. He was still dead asleep.

I ran my hand through his chest tracing the intricate designs that adorned him. I'd been thinking about getting some myself, to cover up the horrible markings on my body. 

"Baby," His Italian accent sounded more prominent than before. My hand stilled on his chest as I moved my head to look up to him.

"Yes?" I asked

"You should call your brother." He told me as he ran his hand through my hair and bringing impossibly closer to him. I could feel everything when he did that.

"Let me use your phone I lost mine." He nodded and reached over to the bedside table. He left to the bathroom after he gave me the phone for privacy.

"Hello" Adrian's voice came out tired. I felt bad I knew that he probably hadn't slept because he was looking for me."

"Adrian," I said and I heard him start asking me a million questions.

"Calm down, I'm okay, but I'm not coming home," I whispered out the last part. I wasn't ready to face the rest of my brothers.

"Ana I know you are mad, but you are safer here with us. Tell me who you are staying with." He pleaded.

"Just promise you won't get mad or tell them where I am."

"Yes promise."

"Domenico, but don't get mad at him I made him promise not to tell," I said.

"What a stupid lair he is. You know what I'm not even mad at him because I know how you can get." I smiled at his comment. I appreciated Adrian, he didn't jump at the chance to insult me.

"Look I'll be back soon, but I promise to call you every day," I told him to ease his mind.

"Fine, but I have to tell them where you are. I will tell them not to go looking for you until you are ready."

"Thank you. I love you bye."

"I love you too, and don't forget to call." With that, I hung up the phone. Domenico had come out of the bathroom with a towel. I gulped looking at him. He had me all flustered without even doing anything to me.

"Done looking." He smirked and went into the closet.

"Shut up." Which only caused him to laugh. I hate him.

"Go shower, for now, you can just wear my clothes, until we get you some." He came out changed and tried to kiss me but dodged it. I hadn't brushed my teeth yet. He grabbed my cheeks with one hand as he squeezed them together bringing our faces closer.

"Give me a kiss." My breathing hitched at his action. Before I could even say something he gave me a peck on the lips leaving me.

I went to take a shower. Once I had finished I found the clothes that he laid out for me. It was a black shirt and some of his basketball shorts. I decided only to wear his shirt since they went to my knees. I went to look for some of his boxers and called it a day.

I walked downstairs while brushing my hair looking for him. I saw him in the kitchen cooking. He had heard me come in a turned around. His eyes raked my body lingering a little too long on my bare legs.

"I left you some shorts why don't you have them on." He groaned as if he was in pain.

"They kept falling off." I walked closer to him until we were only centimeters away.

"Lair, those sweatpants I gave you yesterday didn't fall off. Those shorts had the strings to adjust them." He grabbed me by the waist causing me to look up at him.

"You're killing me." He said before our lips touched. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I felt his hands slide down to my thighs making me shiver. He hoisted me up and sat me on the kitchen counter.

I felt him sucking my bottom lip. He released it and proceed to trail down my neck. I involuntarily let a moan out as he sucked on the skin. I dug my fingers in his curly brown hair causing him to groan.

"Well, damm." A voice interrupted us. I was blushing at the fact that we had been caught. I brought my hands down to tug on the shirt that had risen.

"Why didn't you call that you were coming," Domenico said irritated. I look over to see an older version of Domenico he had a stupid smile on his face and a bag in his hand.

"Aren't you going to introduce us brother?" Domenico rolled his eyes and muttered something under his breath.

"Anastasia this is my brother Gianni." Gianni got closer and extended his hand to me and I reluctantly took it.

"I've been wanting to meet the person that my brother won't stop talking about. Here these are for you my girlfriend picked everything in there." He handed me the bag with clothes and I thank him.

"I'm going to go change," I said as I jumped off the counter.

Adrik's POV:

Although I had been shot that did not mean that I stopped working. Ana had gone missing and I hated that I took part in her decision. Adrian had told us that she called him telling him that she was safe. He did not want to tell us who she was staying with. I had more or less an idea who that was.

I was on bed rest, but I had called my brothers into my room to tell them something important. One by one they came in well except Adrian he was still mad. I did try to tell him it was important but he didn't care. He knew how told hold a grudge.

"What is so important that you called us in here," Alek said as he plopped down in my bed.

"I'm sure you have seen the security tapes on the garage there was a woman there." They nodded unsure of where I was going with this.

"It was mom." I bit out quickly. I looked at them Alexei had a look which I could not tell. The twins felt seem like they didn't care which made sense because they were 2 when she left.

"What did she want," Aleksander asked. Aleksander was always with our mother and he was the most affected by her leaving. I knew she had mentally checked out before she physically left.

"Can we leave," Anton said before giving me a chance to answer he had left along with Andrey and Alexei.

"To talk, I understand if you want to talk to her, but don't expect us to do the same."

"I just want to know why. I will never forgive us for leaving us nor for selling Ana. After we get our answers kill her for all I care." With that, he left the room.

At first, our priority was finding our mother because we wanted answers. She was a literal ghost until now. I wanted to know why she hadn't shown her face. She obviously wanted something. I was afraid that she was going to try to talk to Anastasia.

Not once did Anastasia talked or ask about the woman who birthed her. But if I knew that their meeting was not going to be good.

"Found her." I looked up from my laptop. Alexei had barged into my room suddenly.

"Anastasia she's with him." He gritted out.

"Alexei calm down what good is it going to do now. Give her space, maybe if we hadn't been so harsh she would be here now." I couldn't believe that she was with him and Adrian knew and allowed her. He could've at least told her to stay at the penthouse in the city.

"I know but are you going to let her stay with that boy. You are her guardian she isn't 18 bring her back she can't be thinking she can do whatever she wants." He argued.

"Just don't get involved I'll handle it."

"I want her here where we can see her so I can apologize. I just want her to know that I really am sorry. I can't handle knowing I hurt her. " 

"Focus on killing those fucking Irish." I dismissed him.

I was going tall call reinforcement to help me with Anastasia.

Octavia.

-not edited
Please comment and vote:)!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 339 24
14 years old elena russo is going back to her 7 siblings. she was hiding with her mum for 10 years. she hadn't got lovely mother she was hitting her...
1.7M 42.7K 52
Liliana has always had a bad life. Ever since she was five, her mother would date the wrong people who would corrupt her, and she was the one who alw...
263K 5.8K 54
In a world where voices are all, a girl without one hides in the shadow. Fearful of her future and hunted by more demons than she can remember, Nadia...
lost love By mfjazzy

Teen Fiction

2.8K 124 32
Carmella living in London with her abusive step dad thinking life could not get any worse after her mum died the only person she thought every truly...