Mommy dearest, why do you wan...

By lgoffe

Liza has lived her whole life thinking she was a regular teenager, she couldn't be more wrong. She has to com... More

not titled
My new reality-part one
My new reality-part two
My new reality part three
Magic-part one
Magic-part two
Magic-part three
Magic-part four
Chocolate-part one
Chocolate-part two
Chocolate-part three
Chocolate-part four
Truths Unfold-part one
Truths Untold-part two
Truths Untold-part three
Truths unfold-part four
chapter five part one
chaptter five part two
chapter five part three
chapter five part four
Chapter five-part six
Healing blood-part one
Healing Blood-part two
Healing Blood-part three
Healing Blood-part four
Healing Blood-part five
Healing Blood-part six
Dream Walker-part one
Dream Walk-part two
Dream walker-part three
Dream Walk-part four
chapter eight part one
chapter eight part two.
chapter eight part three
chapret eight part four
Angel-part one
Angel-part two
Angel-part three
angel-part four
chapter ten part one
chapter ten art two
chapter ten part three
chatpet eleven part one
chapter eleven part two
Chapter eleven part three
chapter eleven part four
Rescue Mission-part one
Rescue Mission-part two
Rescue mission-part three
Rescue mission-part four
chapter thirteen part one
Chapter thirteen part two
chapter thirteen part three
Chapter thirteen part four
Chapter fourteen part one
Chapter fourteen part two
Chapter fourteen part three (who said blood was thicker than water?)
Chapter fourteen part four
chapter fifteen. The ending.

Chapter five-part five

3.5K 17 7
By lgoffe

================================================================================

"That was just.....wow" Damen said kissing my head. I must admit, he was right there. "Is It always like that? that good I mean?" I asked. I know that it was a stupid question but I honestly didn't know. "It depends" he stated, playing with a lock of my hair. "Depends on what?" I asked. "Well, If you love the person its supposed to be the best, but if you don't love the person. If its just a hock up then its just okay" He explained. I understood what he was on about, because it made sense. But it bought another question to my mind. When we made love it was fantastic and I could never imagine it being better. Does that mean I loved him? I've always said from the moment I was raped that I would wait until I found a man I loved. And I gave in to Damen. I knew that he was the one I wanted my first time to be with, and I do feel strongly for him. But do I love him?

"Some people say it gets better with time as well and some medical expert's say that as women age it gets better. Some women never have an orgasm until there older or that it gets easier for them to climax as they get older" He said bringing me out of my thoughts. "How do you know all this?" I asked, truly intrigued. "I did a lot of reading when I was under Lianna's rule and because her kingdom was very feminist most of the people under her rule learned a lot about women, and how to please them" He explained. Huh, so Lianna was a feminist? "How many women have you been with?" I asked then immediately regretted it. That was too much of a personal question to ask someone. "I'm sorry, you don't have to answer that" I said quickly.

"No, I don't mind. When I was younger I was sex mad. I've lost count of how many to be honest. But when I became one of her personal guards I changed. Seeing pictures of you, of how pure you were, knowing how good you are of all the research that was don't on you made me want to change. Tonight was the first time for me in ten years" he admitted. I was shocked at how jealous I felt, about all the women he had been with. I don't mean that I want to go and sleep about now but I was jealous of those women. I realised that I wanted to be his first, his only lover.

"Please don't think any less of me" Damen asked in a quiet voice. "I don't sweet, I think that you are strong. Not many men can go ten years without sex" I said, reassuring him. I knew that much from when I was at uni. Every guy would always talk about how they had to get some every day or they would go insane. "I know, but I was a man slag and I hate that about my past" he admitted. I sat up and turned to face him. "Look here, I don't think any less of you. I never could. Whats in your past if your past" I said and kissed him softly.

He pulled me back down to lie on top of him, kissing me passionately. As long as I lived I don't think I could ever get enough of this mans kisses. It wasn't long until it started to get heated between us again. He flipped me over softly onto my back and hovered over me, kissing me once again. I trailed my fingertips over his chiseled chest. Oh he was sexy. "I've got to stop now or we will have a repeat performance of earlier, and that will make you soar" He said in a lust filled voice and rolled off me. I was so tempted to say that It doesn't matter, to tell him to make love to me again there and then. But I knew that we couldn't, If I was in pain tomorrow people would start to get suspicious and we couldn't have that.

I giggled as he pulled me in for a hug, rapping his arms tightly around my waist. "Do you want to sleep here tonight?" He whispered in my ear. I know that I probably shouldn't in case someone goes in my room looking for me in the morning but I could just say that I went for a walk. "Yeah" I said to him. "Well we best get some sleep, we have training tomorrow" he said kissing my head. "Good night" I said "Goodnight" He said back. I fell asleep quick rapped in his strong protective arms.

================================================================================

"I see you have got yourself a play thing" I heard someone say to me in a bitchy tone. I knew that voice from somewhere, but where? "He's not a play thing" I said back defensively. "He wont stay long, he's got what he wanted now" She said in a bored voice. I didn't want to believe her so I didn't respond. "Open your eyes and look at me" I did as I was told but I was surrounded in darkness. "I cant see you" I called out, frightened. "That's because your not ready to yet" She said. I was confused. How could I not be ready? I was here talking to a strange woman, a woman who's voice I knew, but didn't know at the same time.I was more than ready.

"I've bought you here tonight because I have a message for you. I need you to tell your grandfather and that kidnapper that calls herself your mother that the time is nearly here. I will have my vengeance" she said. I was confused. Who was this woman? and how did she know that my mom wasn't my biological mom? "Tell them yourself" I spat. I didn't trust that woman. I knew deep in my gut that she was pure evil. "I would, but I cant until the portal is open" She said in a pissed off tone.

"Why should I do your dirty work? I don't even know who you are" I argued back. "Well considering that this involves you, she said trailing off. "How could this involve me? I don't know you" I stated, matter of factually. "Oh but you do, maybe not personally but you have heard of me" I was still confused. "What the hell are you going on about" I asked. "I'm your mother, your birth mother" she said. I was so shocked I couldn't say anything. "That bitch and your father stole you away from me before you had a chance to know me" She said angrily.

"No, that's not true" I said back in a shaky voice. She couldn't be telling the truth. Lianna wasn't allowed near me. she couldn't get near me. "Oh but it is, my daughter" She said laughing. It wasn't a fun sweet laugh but a blood curdling laugh that you expect vampires or witched in movies to have. "I wanna go home" I said, crying. "Oh my daughter, you will be soon, home with me" She promised. "No" I shouted. "I wanna go home to my mom, to Damen and Anthony. I don't want nothing to do with you, you sadistic bitch" I screamed at her. The darkness was beginning to leave and I saw her outlined. I couldn't make out her facial ffeatures. "You will be seeing me soon, my daughter" she promised in a menacing voice. "No, I don't ever want to see you again" I screamed.

================================================================================

"Liza, Liza wake up" I heard someone pleading with me. I felt myself shaking and opened my eyes to see Damen staring at me, worried. "Oh Damen" I called and leaped up to hug him close to me. "Shhh, it was just a dream" He said holding me close. "It wasn't tho, she...sh" I couldn't get it out. I was crying so hard I could hardly breath. "Shhh, Liza calm down. Take deep breaths" Damen instructed. I did as he said and after a few minutes I was breathing normally again. "Okay, now explain to me what your dream was about" He said in a soft voice. I took a deep breath then said. "Lianna"

He pulled out of our embrace to look me in the eyes "Tell me everything" He said in a hard voice. "she told me to look at her but I couldn't see, It was too dark. She said I wasn't ready to see her yet. She called you my play toy and I said that wasn't true. But she just said that you would leave me now that you have got what you want. She told me to give mom and Anthony a message" I took another deep breath. "What was the message?" He asked looking me dead in the eyes. "That the time is nearly here and she will have her vengeance" I said then broke out crying again. "Sh...she sa..id that...she..s going ...t...to take me....take me with her" I said in-between tears. "Never" He said in a hard voice and pulled me back in for a hug. I felt safe in his arms, Like Lianna could never hurt me.

"We have to tall Anthony" He said. "I know" I said back. "We will have to tell him about us too" He said. "What? why?" I asked in a panicked tone. "If she found a way to get to you, she can get to him too and tell him. I'm with you for the long hall and I want everyone to know" He explained. I was so scared of Telling Anthony and my mom but as long as I had him I could handle it. "Your not going to leave me then?" I asked, wanting confirmation. "No, I need" He said. i was so shocked that I couldn't say anything. He needed me. He actualy wanted and needed me and he wasn't going to leave me. "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have said that" He said. "No" I said pulling him in for a kiss. "I need you too" I said once we broke apart. I started to cry again but this time they were tears of joy.

"He smiled a wide smile and kissed me again, ignoring my tears. I was so happy right then that I forgot what I was so upset and scared about. But as soon as our lips separated it all came back crashing down on me. "Come on" I said standing up and getting dressed. Damen didn't say anything but got dressed. We were silent until we found Anthony. "Are you okay?" Damen asked me before knocking on Anthony's bedroom door. "No, but I will be" I said. He smiled reassuringly at me then knocked on Anthony's bedroom door.

"Who is it?" He called from the other side. "Damen and Liza" Damen called back to him. a few seconds later anthony opened his door. "Whats wrong?" He asked, with a worried look on his face.

================================================================================

I know that i didnt upload yesturday and I'm sorry but I was rough haha. I dont think I'll be going on a night out again any time soon lol I hope you like this chapter.

Heres some questions for you....

1) Do you think Damen does love Liza?

2) Was the woman in the dream Lianna?

3)what do you think will happen next?

Please COMMENT_ i love to hear what you guys think :)

              FAN_ I love having fans it makes me smile XD

              VOTE_ Ive entered this story in the watty awards so your votes will be appreciated :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 129 21
Melody didn't know her real parents. She's lived with her guardian Betty her whole life. She's content and happy, but thats about to change. Her worl...
4K 251 30
Elena Crystal, a 17 years old girl with many problem in her life. On her 18 birthday, something happen to her. Something she thought is was just a fa...
2.6K 122 21
*PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE* Diana grew up as any typical teenager would in upstate New York. She was her mother's pride and joy with plans to change th...
17.1K 496 26
Ruby had the perfect life, she had awesome siblings, amazing dad, an okay mom, and they were rich. She was invited to all the parties, she was friend...