Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Spectating
Kicked off
The DA
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

Gone

3.7K 91 93
By aFredWsimp

"So what are you doing for Christmas?" Fred asked you, playing with your hair.

"I'm probably going to go back to my place at the start." You said.

"You are going back to Sirius' house, please say you are darling." He was almost pouting at you, and giving puppy dog eyes.

"Why are you looking at me like that Freddie." You said squishing his cheeks with one hand and giving him a gentle kiss.

"Because I want you to."

"I am, dont worry about it. I thought we all agreed on me going anyway." You said with a confused expression.

"I just wanted to reassure."

"Why do you sound so suspicious?" You asked Fred.

"I don't sound suspicious, I just want to know I'm spending one of the best holidays with my girlfriend, and it's out first Christmas together." You almost acted offended, however you thought his words were sweet. You dashed him a smile and continued with your work.

You had been trying extra hard to get most of not all of your work done to allow you to enjoy the most of your holiday way from the castle and Umbridge.

You had heard that a lot less students were staying over the holidays at the castle than usual, and everyone knew that was down to Umbridge's new power over Hogwarts.

You felt yourself becoming quite drowsy while sitting downstairs with Fred.

"Darling why don't we go to bed." Fred asked you, moving your hair behind your ear, brushing his finger on your cheek.

"Okay, come on." You slowly stood up, rubbing your eyes and holding out your hands. 

Fred room your hands and pulled you down onto his lap and kissing your cheek and somewhat cradling you.

"Didn't you just say you wanted to go to bed?" You asked Fred.

"Yeah, but you're too irresistible." He said grinning to you.

"Stop being so soppy Weasley." You said, resting your hand on his jaw and kissing him gently.

"Fine, now we shall go." You stood with him following after. You went up the stairs holding Fred's hands. He separated from you, going to gather his sleeping clothes. You went into your room and got into a bralette and some shorts, feeling fairly warm from sitting in front of the fire for so long. You stood in front of your mirror looking at your outfit.

"Treating me are we darling?" Fred asked, coming up from behind you and wrapping his arm around your waist and kissing your neck.

"Quite maybe so, have to remind you of why you're dating me." You held his arms that were around your waist and smiled looking at your reflections.

"You don't have to do anything to remind me." He smiled kissing your neck once more.

You moved from his grip and walked to your bed, holding Fred's hand guiding him with you.

You laid down and faced Fred, who was lying next to you. He took his hand and tucked a piece of hair from your hair behind your ear, looking into your eyes lustfully.

"Whatever are you staring at Freddie." You said, looking into his eyes.

"You." He stated.

You shuffled yourself closer to his body and gradually inched your face closer. You looked from his eyes, down to his lips and couldn't resist the urge.

You began making out, your tongues moved in rhythm with one another. He soon moved his body and held himself above you, you were slowly undoing his shirt buttons through the kiss. He hoisted your leg and held it against his waist.

"Can we take this further darling?" He asked you.

"Yes Freddie." You said.

Smut warning
It was clear he was quite hungry for you. He lowered you leg he had hoisted and assisted you out of your shorts. He slowly dragged them down tracing a finger down your leg, sending shivers throughout your body.

He smirked from the effect it was clear he had over you, you grasped your wand from your bed side table and charmed the door/ room.

You now laid in your bed in only underwear, your lace bralette and matching panties. He moved his body down and planted a few soft kisses down your thigh. You smiled and bit your bottom lip as he was getting closer to your core.

He gently kissed the lace of your underwear looking at you, before taking them off slowly. You lifted your legs up, Fred directed them onto his shoulders, he lowered his head and body down to your heat and kissed a few times, followed by a few gentle licks up and down your slit.

You hitched your breath as he hit a certain spot and gently moaned, he looked up to you and smirked, focusing on that specific spot. As his tongue stokes got faster you started to moan, putting one hand over your mouth and the other gripping your bed sheets.

He moved himself up and started to make out with you again. You gripped onto his shoulders, scratching your nails along his back through the kiss. Fred once again hoisted up your leg onto his side and lowered his pyjama trousers with one hand.

"can you pass me a condom darling?" He asked. You leant your arm over and opened the drawer taking a condom out, passing it to Fred. He ripped the foil with his teeth and slid the condom on.

He kept your leg hoisted as he entered your core. Fred lowered his head again, kissing you as he moved himself in and out of your body. You noticed that he fastened his pace, making you moan in his mouth. He was squeezing and gripping his hand on your thigh more with every thrust. You kept your foreheads together as he continued the fast pace. You soon began digging your nails in and scratching down Fred's back as the pleasure overtook your body.

Fred now began deeply groaning, turning you on more. You had stopped scratching his back and now kept ahold of his lower back, feeling the rhythm as he thrusted in you. He was hitting all the right spots in your body, causing you to moan quite loudly.

After a short while you felt yourself close to hitting climax, and from Fred's breathing you knew he was in the same predicament. Still holding your thigh he thrusted a few more times in, until his form became a little more relaxed.

"You didn't finish kitten. I can't have that." He said. You tilted your head, while Fred slowly made his way back down to your core.

He took his two fingers and took them up to your mouth. You opened and swirled your tongue around his fingers, he lowered them and began playing with you.

He began by playing with your clit, swirling it and tracing his fingers through your slit. He took his fingers to your mouth again, signalling your to lick them once more, you obeyed. Yet this time after he pulled them out your mouth he put them him his. You watched in awe as he lowered his fingers. He gently pushed them within you.

You closed your eyes and lifted your head at the feeling. With his fingers still within you Fred moved himself back up to meet your face. He began pumping his fingers within your heat, causing you to moan almost instantly. You weren't far from finishing so it wasn't going to take too long, making you want to endure it all. He kissed you again, tilting your chin with his spare hand.

"You're being such a good girl for me y/n." He said, lowering your bra off your breasts. Still using his fingers, he also kissed your nipple- licking and sucking it. You held the back of his head while he was doing it, feeling his fingers fastening. You sensed you were close and Fred did as well.

And with that you let out a last final moan, arching your back. Fred slowed his fingers down and moved his head from your breasts, planing a soft kiss on your forehead.

Smut over
"You are bloody amazing darling, have I ever told you that?" He asked, standing up and going towards the bathroom. You heard him taking off the condom, washing his hands and brushing his teeth. You pulled your underwear back on and shorts, waiting for Fred to leave the bathroom.

After you had gotten ready for bed properly you got under the duvet with Fred. He gave you a few kisses on your shoulder, ear and cheek and a final one on your lips.

"Goodnight darling." He said, loosely holding you as you drifted off to sleep.

Fred's POV
"Mr Weasley." Someone was shaking me in my sleep, "mr Weasley you must wake up at once." Mcgonagall whispered.

I woke up and tuned my head to see a concerned professor next to me, "what?" I whispered back.

"You need to get up immediately, something most terrible has happened." She seemed very concerned, I was going to wake y/n, but she looked so peaceful. I gently moved my arm from under her hoping she wouldn't wake and threw on my dressing gown over my pyjamas, making my way through the castle. On my way I saw George and Ginny, they also looked quite worried.

Y/n's POV
You woke up the next morning and stretched coming to your senses. You turned your body and moved your hand to where Fred was supposed to be. He wasn't there. You sat up and looked around your room in confusion, where's he gone?

You got up and looked in your bathroom, empty. You opened your window and looked out onto the he ledge, empty. You went to your drawer and put Fred's hoodie he gave you on, ready to leave your room.

As you left the girls dormitories you heard the portrait door opening. You waited to see who it was,

"Lee." You went down the stairs.

"Bit early for you to be up y/n." He said, seeming quite awkward.

"You've had sex or something Lee, you don't need to get all awkward around me about it. Have you seen Fred?" You asked.

"No, I've just got back. You can come with me to check out dorm." He offered.

"Really? Okay thanks." You smiled and took hold of his arm.

"And I- I didn't have sex." He tried convincing you.

"Okay, sure thing." You poked a hickey you saw on his neck and pointed at his uneven shirt buttons. You laughed a little.

Lee opened up the dorm door, there was no one in it. No Fred, no George. They were gone.

"Where are they?" You asked.

"I don't know. They never said anything about going somewhere or doing something." Lee shrugged.

"Maybe they just went out." You replied.

"Maybe."

"Okay, well I best be off then. I'll see you in a little bit." You said, leaving the room.

You got washed and ready for the day, throwing on a comfortable outfit. You waited for Lee and went to breakfast. Still no Fred or George in sight. You know learnt that all the Weasley children were absent.

"I think somethings happened Lee." You told him.

"I'm starting to think that too. Aren't you spending Christmas with them?" He questioned.

"Yeah, I mean not straight away but. I just hope everything's okay."

The day went on and it was clear Fred wasn't in the castle, along with the rest of his siblings. You decided to write a letter.

Dear Fred,
I have noticed your absence around Hogwarts along with your siblings. Has something happened? Is everyone okay? Please write to me soon I'm getting quite worried,

Yours truly,
Y/n Bardot x

You went up to the Owlery and gave the letter to your owl that had been staying there. He went off with your letter, soaring through the skies.

You sat in the common room in anticipation, waiting for Fred's response. It was getting late, you went up to your bed.

*tap*

A light tap was sounding from your window. You got up and opened it, you owl was perched with a letter in its mouth.

Dear y/n,
We are all fine I believe. My dad was attacked while on shift at the Ministry. He's in hospital but I think he should be out by Christmas. You are still invited to come and stay obviously. I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving, I didn't really know myself.

I'll see you soon darling,
-Fred x

You took the letter with you and went to go and find Lee.

"Jordan." Lee turned.

"Yes Bardot?"

"Fred wrote back. Their dad was attacked at the ministry. He didn't say by what but I believe everyone is okay now." Lee sighed in relief.

"I thought they were all abducted or something." Lee said.

"Same. Or something worse happened." It daunted your mind thinking something like that could happen to their family.

You took the letter back with you and walked back into your dorm, getting ready to go to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

391K 8.4K 61
Fred Weasley +18: smut : mature themes With the Quidditch season about start, it's Oliver Wood's last chance to win the Inter-House Quidditch Cup, wh...
7.7K 326 20
CURRENTLY REWRITING THIS STORY -I went back to reread this story and I noticed how bad it was. I'm going back to fix things to make it all flow bett...
51.1K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...
560K 11.8K 71
Fred Weasley x F!Reader ----- When you stepped onto the Hogwarts Express for the first time, you had no idea that you were about to meet who would be...