Forbidden Love || Theo Raeken

By hybridXteen

"Not all monsters do monstrous things" Daisy Mccall sister to Scott Mccall, has finally grasped the world of... More

Meet The Cast
01|Slip up
02|Suspicious
03|Tracy
04|Club
05|Memory Triggering
06|Someones Experiment
07|Finding Liam
08|Broken Promises
09|Supermoon
10|Last Chimera
11|Theo's pack
12|Blind alpha
13|Beast of Gevaudan
14|Rescuing Lydia
15|Rescuing Lydia Pt.2
17|Pain
18|Lost
19|Goodbye Theo
20|Memory
21|Forgot
22|Metal
23|Safe
24|Gwen
25|Back again
26|Bad Idea
27|Lowenmensch
28|Bait
29|Not really
30|Growing up
31|Hellhound
32|Afraid
33|Brett and Lori
34|Shift
35|Locked
36|Zoo
37|Merge
38|Voice
39|Everyone
40|War
41|Confessions
42|Love
THE END!

16|Frequency

2.8K 54 0
By hybridXteen

Parrish had told Scott that he have been waking up at night. Argent thought it would be a good idea to follow him. That's why now i'm with Scott, Liam and Stiles in Stiles' Jeep at 11:30 pm, on our way to the school like Argent had told Scott.

"Why's Parrish headed to the school?" Liam asked moving to look at the to older boys in the front.

"It's not Parrish. At least not right now."Scott told his beta.

"Okay, why's a Hellhound headed to the school?" Liam asked as he sat back in his seat next to me.

"Cause he's got a yearning for higher education. Liam, Hellhounds at the school, so we're going to the school, okay?" Stiles' sarcastic ass said as he shifted the gear and drive faster to the School.

After a few minutes we arrived at the school. Scott, Stiles and I got out Liam was left in the Jeep trying to get out and then boom. I turned around and seen that Liam slammed the Jeep door.

"Sorry." Liam said softly as he scratched the back of his neck slightly ashamed.

Stiles eyed him about to tear his head off. And Scott just sighed.

We walked outside of the school until we found Argent.

"Where's Parrish?" Scott asks Argent.

"I've lost him. He's moving too fast." Argent said as he lowered the gun he was holding.

I looked over to the path of the back buses and see a body laying from a few feet away.

"Scott, that guy's not moving at all." I say causing everyone too look at the direction I was looking at.

Scott got in front of me and walked towards the body. It was torn the body was all bloody and that man was dead. We walked all the way through the path and there's was a trail of dead body parts. Then the bus.

One of the buses was Filled with torn-bloody people. I didn't get near it and neither did the others we were a few feet away from the bus.

"Look." Liam says as he motions to the guy in the bus who is still very injured but alive.

"Help me." The guy in the bus said with a stray voice from the blood coming out of his mouth.

Parrish comes out of the school with flames all over his body. His body stands in front of us but not to close to burn us.

"It's a trap." Parrish says looking at the guy in the bus.

"Please." The guy in the bus pleaded.

Scott hesitated to go help.

"You can't help him!" Parrish growled. And Scott stopped.

I look on top of the bus from the few feet where i'm at and there stands a tall figure...The Beast.

"That's big. No one said it was that big." Stiles says as his eyes widen at the sight of the beast.

"I did." Liam says as he takes a small step back.

The beast let's out a loud growl and runs into the back of the school that leads into a forest. Parrish growls and goes after him.

"What the hell is happening?" Scott asks to no one in particular just waiting for an answer.

"It's getting smarter." Argent said.

•••

Lydia, Liam, Scott, Stiles and I are in the school library right now discussing about what we're going to do about "The beast".

"Mason said it's not just a transmitted frequency it's high-powered. Like it has to be a really strong signal." Liam said.

"And that's causing it to shift?" Lydia questions.

"No. I don't think it's just that. Last night Argent said it's getting smarter. What if the Dread Doctors are trying make the beast grow faster?" Scott says replying to Lydia.

"With frequencies?" Stiles says.

"No by shifting. The frequency is just the trigger. The important part is when it shifts into the werewolf." Scott says.

"Like Peter." I say as i throw my hands up in the air, recruiting a few months ago he's still not the best to rely on.

"Right. Yeah when Peter was an Alpha he got stronger every full moon. Eventually the burns healed and he was back to normal." Scott said as he gave me a small smile.

"So the Dread Doctors don't want to wait for the full moon." Liam clarifies.

"They want the beast to be as strong as possible, as fast as possible." Scott said nodding to Liam.

"Because of Parrish." I say looking at Scott.

Scott nodded his head towards my direction.

"So is this is happening tonight, what are we going to do?" Lydia asks.

"Uh, we've got one clue to go on." Stiles says as he reaches into his backpack and pulls out a picture of a bloody shoe print." This came from the hospital."

"Whoever is lurking inside the beast is wearing a size ten of indeterminate make." Stiles says as he passes down the photo so everyone can see.

"Indeterminate?" I question Stiles raising my eyebrow.

"Means, it's a partial print. Basically, it was all we were able to get considering all the fire, blood and carnage." Stiles says .

"How many size ten's are out there?" Scott questions to no one in particular.

"Only one with Parrish's blood on the sole." Stiles says as he puts the picture back in his bag.

"So are we going to try to get the game cancelled?" Liam asked.

Totally forgot there was a game tonight. Shit.

"No, no, we're going to play, but we're just going to hope really hard that it doesn't turn into a blood-soaked massacre." Stiles says looking at Liam.

"Okay, but, um aren't we kind of missing out on a chance to catch this thing? We don't have the "Who" but we have the "Where" and "When"". I say looking up at Scott and Stiles.

"There's too many people." Scott said. Totally expected that answer.

"And we still don't actually know if it's going to happen. It just might end up being a regular lacrosse game. It's possible, right?" Lydia says.

"That's totally possible." Stiles says.

"Remember a few months ago you said everything would go good in a lacrosse game and it ended up having Scott and Kira kidnapped in Mexico?" I say poking at Stiles' chest rolling my eyes.

"Okay, your right." Stiles says.

"So we're getting the game cancelled?" Liam asks.

"Yup, we're getting the game cancelled." Scott agrees as he stands up.

•••

There's about Thirty-minutes until the game starts. Coach fin-stock will forfeit before the game starts. Now the pack is in a class talking about the plan.

"Mason, you know your part." Scott says.

"Corey and I break into the Devenford bus, and search their shoes." Mason says as Scott nods.

"I take out the TV vans." Malia says.

"Right before the whistle, Coach forfeits the game." Stiles says.

"The rest of us are looking for a size ten with a bloody sole." I say.

"Just out of curiosity... what if it doesn't work? What if we have to go up against this thing? I mean i hate to bring up bad memories but Scott's still healing from what Theo did to him." Malia says.

"No, he's not." Kira says. I shot my head up

"She's right." Scott said lifting up his jersey showing his toned stomach with not even a single scratch." It happened the night we got Lydia out of Eichen house. I healed. When we were a pack."

"The beast doesn't have a pack." Liam says.

"Not like us. We can do this guys. No one does tonight." Scott says and everyone nods their heads in agreement.

•••

The game is about to start and it's about time Coach forfeits. I'm sitting down in the bleachers when I see Stiles walk up to Coach. I listen in to what there saying.

"Hey Coach, uh now is a good time to forfeit the game." Stiles says but Coach ignores him. "Now's the perfect time to forfeit the game. You gotta... Coach."

"Stilinski, i've never forfeited a game and I never will get in the field." Coach says as he blows the whistle.

Now plan is fucked up. I look over to Scott who was also listing to Coach and Stiles and he nods over to my direction. Apparently we're still going on with the plan. It'll give Malia more time to take out the TV vans.

The game has been going in for about fifteen minutes now. I'm walking in the behind the bleachers checking everyone's shoes and so far no one has a bloody one.

"We might have a problem." I hear Scott say from the field.

I get out from behind the bleachers and see Kira fuming out of the field walking into the school. Scott follows Kira.

"Hey, i'll go check you go out in the field they need you." I tell Scott.

"Okay, be careful." Scott says and I nod in response.

I look behind me and Kira had already got into the school. I quickly walk into the school and she's just there in the entrance.

"Hey, are you-" Before I could even finish Kira swings her lacrosse stick in my face. I swerve the stick and look at her with wide eyes.

Kira takes her lacrosse back to her surface and brings it to hit me once again. I grab the lacrosse stick with both my hands and push her up against the nearest wall.

"Kira! I don't want to hurt you!" I say as she shoves me up against a wall.

Kira shoves me against a door and kicks me in my stomach as I fall back the door I was leaning on opens and I fall back. Now that I see we're i'm now in the girls locker room. Kira walks in and shuts the door behind her.

I quickly stand up and my eyes turn amber. I grab one of the lacrosse sticks that is standing beside me. Kira swings again, I block her with the lacrosse stick i'm holding.

"Kira! Snap out of it!" I yell so that she can hear me. But nothing.

She takes another lacrosse stick that was in the locker room and throws the other one on the ground because it was broken. She swings once again and I catch it with the lacrosse stick i'm holding i manage to break her stick in half.

She swings them both and one of the sharp spiky ends strike my check , deep. That's when I got angry. I grabbed Kira by her neck and threw her out of the room we were now back in the entrance hall. Before Kira could something Scott sneaked up from behind a got a hold of her wrist.

"Kira stop! What are you doing" Scott tells Kira as he looks over at my check that it bleeding with a worried expression.

I mouth to him " I'm ok."

Kira didn't hesitate and shove Scott next to me. I back up as I see Kira walking up. It's not because I was scared. I thought i was going to get very angry and not gonna be able to control myself and hurt her.

"Kira! Stop! Kira!" Scott yells as he stands up and again holds Kira's wrist.

Scott brought Kira as she wasn't listing.

"KIRA!" Scott growled in her face.

Kira snapped out as her eyes weren't a vibrant red-orange color anymore.

"Oh, my god. Are you ok, i- i'm sorry i didn't. What did i do?" Kira says looking at my cheek that is still gushing a little blood from the deep cut. For some reason it was healing really slowly.

"It's ok, That wasn't your fault." I say looking at Kira from a few feet away. "I-Im gonna go check on Stiles and Liam."

Scott nods and I leave outside. The teams were Tied it was 5-5.

"That's overtime!" The referee says as he blows his whistle.

What did you know, Liam made the shot. And then a loud noice came from the Vans. It was unbearable. I quickly covered my ears. And so did everyone else that was there.

I hear low growling come from the back of the buses from a few feet away. Liam heard too. Liam's eyes flash and he starts running over to the buses.

"Liam, wait! Wait!" Stiles calls out.

"Liam! No, no, no." I say.

There was no use. Liam ran and Jumped as I saw the big figure of The beast. They were both face to face as The beasts claws hit Liam's stomach.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

735 28 10
Theo and Scott are mission partners after the Pack's decision to find safe houses for the supernaturals of Beacon Hills. They are barley escaping cer...
119K 3.3K 27
[ POORLY WRITTEN, READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ] ❝ 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺, 𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗜'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗴...
362K 8.4K 88
Katherine McCall lived a normal life with a somewhat normal brother and a normal crush on best friend Stiles. It was everything she could keep up wit...
103K 2.8K 38
Now that Alyssa is a supernatural creature like her friends, she doesn't have to worry about getting hurt and not being able to heal. But she still d...