Found (Loki Soulmate Story) {...

DontTellAuntieTasha द्वारा

After growing up believing love could never truly exist, Y/N Stark discovers that she indeed has a soulmate... अधिक

Prologue 1/2
Prologue 2/2
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Author's Note
SEQUEL IS UP!!!

Chapter Nineteen

10.1K 341 111
DontTellAuntieTasha द्वारा

(Your Pov)

"What happened?" Peter asked you, as you were shaken from your conversation with Loki.

"You tell me, Spider-Man." You narrow your eyes at him, pissed off for so many reasons. Why didn't he ever tell you? Why didn't you realise sooner? How could he constantly risk his life daily? How did he get drugged?

"I was going to tell you-"

"When Peter? I told you I had a soulmate, I told you about my dad, and Spider-man has been around for months! When were you going to tell me?"

"I didn't want you to get dragged into anything! I thought you were just another kid at school, I didn't know how you could even help."

"Well I'm helping now. Who else knows you're Spider-man? What features do you already have on your suit? Why were you drugged?"

"Well actu- I was what!" He shouted, frantically looking around his body to see if there was any external injuries. That wasn't how drugging worked though. Honestly. How had he survived this long?

"You crashed through the window an hour ago, drugged out of your mind. Can't you remember anything?"

"No, I... I was just swinging through Queens. There wasn't anyone or anything different about it."

"Queens is miles away from New York! What do you mean you were 'swinging through Queens'? How'd you get here!"

"I don't know, Sky. It's all blurry." He rubbed his temples for emphasis, although he seemed in genuine discomfort.

"Get some rest. Maybe dad can figure this out." You get up to leave, hearing exactly who you were looking for come down the hall.

"Kid, you're ok!" Your dad shouted as he entered, and you could only roll your eyes. Their relationship was something else entirely, for sure. In some ways Peter was the son your Dad never had, and you were ok with that. Your relationship with your father was unique, a true father-daughter relationship. It's one of the main reasons you were so concerned over telling your dad your soulmate was Loki. Dads could be... protective. Especially your own.

Without further conversation, you leave the medbay heading up to the common room. You've been banned from any alcohol again, your birthday having been a one-time occasion. You were planning on grabbing a glass of juice instead, or maybe some microwave popcorn. You just needed that satisfying feeling of consuming your stress and worries, which was something probably inherited from your dad.

"Hey Sky!" Natasha interrupted your brooding, right before you got onto the elevator. "Want to spar?"

Natasha was definitely one of your closest friends if purely for this reason. She always knew how you felt, and she always knew exactly what you needed. Sparring was ten times better than consuming your worries, and probably much healthier as well.

"Yes. I'll meet you down there in ten." You suddenly have an extra boost in your step, practically skipping to your room to change into proper sparring clothes.

This was going to be fun.

*

"Ready." A swipe over your head. A roundhouse kick towards her spleen. Two more jabs, the second one grazing your shoulder. The two of you sparred around the mats, testing each other's skills and working out any pent up frustration. Punching bags could only do so much, sparring was the true workout.

This match was lasting much longer, the ones before mainly used for warm-up. This was both of you actually trying to pin the other. This was a test of all you've learned, the two of you going all out to best your opponent. Master against student. Teacher against pupil.

"You're getting good." Natasha praised you, as you both took a quick breather. This was sparring, not a death match.

"Thanks. I'd say the same, but you've always been this great."

She chuckled lightly for a moment, before the two of you started up again. It was like a dance, the dancers needing coordination and endurance much like you do now.

"Ugh!" She finally managed to get you to fall, sweeping your legs out from beneath you. She quickly straddled and pinned you, as you struggled under her vice like grip. But you've done some training on your own, and had come up with a few moves. You didn't implement any of them in time, as she leaned down to whisper something in your ear. "I bet Loki would love to be in this position."

In a blur of movement, you quickly flip her using your thighs alone, kneeling above her and pinning all of her limbs. "How you pollute my virgin ears! Besides, you know I've only known him for a few weeks right?" She tapped, and you moved off of her.

"I'm just saying. You're old enough, he's your soulmate, and considering your parentage and all..." She trailed off, although she was in risky waters. No one knew of your past -what you went through- not even MJ. She probably figured out some of it, but not nearly enough you were sure. You only told Loki the public facts, things that most of the Avengers already knew. That Natasha knew. She obviously knew there was more but she probably assumed there wasn't much. That it was fine to joke about these things.

It wasn't. Not to you. Whichever parent she was talking about, whatever she thought she knew-

"You were amazing!" You look up at the sudden outburst, finding all of the Avengers starring from the viewing booth. All of them. Peter and Loki included too. Both of them, who had never seen you fight, seeing you thoroughly win a spar against the Black Widow. Who was your teacher for the past year or so. And who probably never saw you in your 'proper' gym clothes, which showed much more skin and curves than your dad was probably comfortable with. You? You were fine with it if there was a good reason. Sweaty gym workouts counted as a great reason. And besides, usually it was only Nat watching or training with you. But your previous crush, your soulmate, and the rest of the team also watching?

"Thank guys." You play it off, thanking anyone and everyone who complimented you. As well as their flattery of simply stopping to watch the match. Never have you ever been so glad your dad soundproofed a room, meaning they had no way of knowing what you and Nat joked about.

"A mighty warrior indeed. I have no doubt you have earned your worth." Thor said, showing you his iconic brotherly smile.

"You've got to show me some of those moves." Peter said, and you couldn't help but agree. He could be such a puppy when he wanted to, it was adorable.

"Don't get hurt for a week and then we'll talk." You smile back at him, your relationship a rocky one. Before the whole soulmate thing, you had been a little bit more than friends. Then the date, and now it was slowly fusing into a sibling like relationship. Peter was the younger brother who always got on your nerves and that you needed to protect. Kind of.

"Deal. I'll see you on Monday right?"

"Yep. Don't die."

"I don't plan on it." At that Peter left, escorted out by your Dad. He probably had some stuff to tell May, or just another lecture if he drove him home. Whatever the reason, the group started dispersing until it was only you, Loki, and Natasha. Which was a recipe for disaster.

"Sky, you go ahead and take the first shift in the locker room." Nat encouraged you, and you went ahead to follow her instruction. There was probably a reason she wanted to talk to Loki alone, and you weren't about to stop her. Maybe you could take her in a sparring match, but never if she was actively trying to kill you.

*

(Loki's Pov)

When Loki suddenly couldn't find any of the team, he assumed they had probably just gone on a mission. But without anyone informing him? Or at least keeping someone here to watch him? It was suspicious.

His hopes high, he had set off in search of his soulmate. She had been worried over the spider-child earlier, although she hasn't reached out since. So Loki searched the tower, before inevitably deciding to search the library. Which was on the same floor as the training rooms.

That was how he stumbled across the curious fight between lady Natasha and Y/N, both sparring in the middle of a padded area. The rest of the team was here watching, as well as the 'Peter' mentioned many times before. They all seemed a mix of deeply concerned and amazed, so he decided to take a closer look for himself.

It was amazing. They way they fought, it was as if they were caught in a dance. Each move was in coordination with the other, and Loki could only imagine if their own blade training would be this way.

But that was preposterous. There was no need for such things, not within the first few months. Not usually.

"Reminds you of our old squabbles, right Brother?" Thor nudged him, although keeping quiet in respect for the two so deeply concentrating.

"Somewhat." Was his only response, as he became engulfed in one participant's movements. Y/N fought with such grace, it was nearly unearthly. Sure, Natasha may fight diligently but Y/N was fighting with style. She was fluttering around her opponent, before striking when the best opportunity came. It didn't help that her attire was thin and well worn as well, certain thoughts arousing new feelings within him. He could feel her adrenaline through the connection, feeling in tune with each step she took. Each swing, kick, lunge- everything.

Inevitably she was pinned, only to reverse a new tactic, thus flipping Natasha. They seemed to be talking about something, as Tony opened the door into the arena.

"You were amazing!"

*

Loki faced Natasha, as Y/N left towards the 'locker room'. Surely there was a reason she had sent her away. She knew they were soulmates.

"Do you care about her?"

"What?" He asked, not harshly but simply caught off guard. He had already received one of these conversations from Y/N's friend MJ, surely there was no need for another. Evidently there would be a line.

"Do you care about her. Do you harbor feelings?"

Loki glanced at the hallway the topic of conversation had disappeared into, thinking about his answer. This was a question he had to face eventually, and now was as good a time as ever.

"Yes."

"Then treat her well. You may not have the team's trust yet, but it seems you have Y/N's. And that's good enough for me." She paused, letting her words start to take effect. "But if I ever hear that you broke her heart, or hurt her, or anything of the sort; I won't hesitate to make you regret you even breathed in her direction. She's had enough of that in her life already."

"I would never let anyone hurt Lady Y/N. Myself or others." He promised, and that seemed to be enough. Natasha left, leaving the two soon-to-be lovers to sort things out.

(A/N: So I just updated three different books(and published a new one), so I'm really sorry but it might be a while till the next update. Thanks for reading!)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

60.5K 1.2K 36
What if the Phantom of the Opera had a childhood friend? Would he become the crazy person we've come to know and love? Would he fall in love with thi...
792K 29.5K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
282K 7.2K 49
You came to an equine school in upstate New York to learn more about horses. After you help out the Avengers they want to recruit you as their Mounte...
13.3K 391 35
"I hereby condemn you to suffer the rest of eternity in hell." /\•/\•/\•/\ Victoria had always dreamed about finding her mate, and she did find him...