Loving You is A Losing Game |...

By bangtanslostslipper

"So you're telling me all this time you had no feelings for me? Are you fucking kidding me?" "Seeing the affe... More

Prologue
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69 (Letters)
70
71
Epilogue

2

655 30 19
By bangtanslostslipper

Minho's POV

I met Seungmin in a very coincidental manner. Who knew he would be such a big part of my life. Call me irrational but the day we met, I had already thought way into the future.

Seungmin was in his sophomore year in high school aspiring to study business in future. One thing lead to another and now I am questioning whether I should accept his request on tutoring him or not.

The idea felt too overwhelming to me. I was barely capable of dealing with my life and keeping my mental health stable and while doing so I was barely keeping up with studies.

My whole high school's senior year went on like that. But surely, I couldn't mop about my miserable life to my newly made friend who seemed to be a ball of sunshine.

So in the end, I politely rejected him.

The dejected look he gave afterwards made me immediately wanna change my mind and agree but surely I kept my composure and didn't just engulf him in a hug then and there.

We shared our Instagram accounts and now I can't seem to stop texting this guy.

1360 likes
Lee.know who thought I'd get happiness from something other than soonie~

Minnie.kim omg hyung I love cats!
            Lee.know glad to know :)
            Minnie.kim you gotta let me hang out with him TT
            Lee.know ah...yeah sure

Crispy_bang fucking finally someone looks alive!
            Lee.know hyung you're exaggerating again -.-

Hanji glad to see you're happy min<3

...

"Shut the fuck up you asshole!"

Upon entering the house, Minho immediately recognized his mother's voice shouting at his dad who looked equally raged for some reason.

He let out a deep sigh preparing himself for another long night in his home.

It was a common sight in the Lee household. Minho's parents were constantly fighting on the smallest things and things would always get out of hands with them making Minho involved in some way.

The guy honestly had no idea how his parents weren't divorced yet. He cared for them a lot and so even though his overly strict parents made his life a living hell, he always tried to compromise and tend to forgive them.

All his caring gestures aside though, Minho just could not love his parents.

"Minho why are you so late? I told you to be back before 7 right? How dare you disobey me!"

Minho's mom started yelling at him as soon as her eyes landed on her only son.

"Mom I'm only half an hour left! Besides, I'm literally in college now you CAN'T control me anym-"

The high pitched sound of a slap echoed throughout the now silent house. Minho stood there unfazed, eyes glued to the ground that were tilted due to the effect of the hard slap on his face.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN FUCKING TALK BACK TO ME NOW?"

"What is this behavior, Minho? Say sorry to your mom now!" His dad added.

If Minho's parents were on the same lane once that's when they had to sabotage their son's head and treat him like a living doll.

"I'm sorry, mom.."

Mumbling a little sorry, Minho immediately made his way upstairs to his room locking it upon entering. He slid down the door and let out the tears that had been gathering.

He hugged his knees and quietly let the sobs out, making sure not to make any kind of noise.

Silent screams left his mouth as he poured out all kind of messed up emotions that had been lingering in his heart. It wasn't the first time he got tossed around by his parents. They basically controlled him overall.

He grew up with the knowledge that he'd never have any sort of power or freedom in his life as long as his parents were alive.

Minho's POV

"I should be habituated to this.. why .. why are you crying, you weak bastard!"

I silently cursed myself as warm tears kept on falling down my cheeks. I tried to wipe them away but more tears kept coming.

I had these breakdown periods once in a while when I've bottled up enough emotions in me for a long time. Usually I tend not to react to the hurtful things happening around me although my brain was affected by every little thing. 

After getting myself to calm down a bit, I made my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I couldn't focus on any particular thing while I was showering. I was thinking so much at the same time I was thinking nothing.

I plopped down on my bed and covered myself with the cozy blanket, providing me a sense of safety finally in this big unfair world.

A text brought me back to reality as soon as my mind started drifting into more complex thoughts.

Seungmo<3

Hyung!
Are you up?

Yes

Guess what happened today
I told you about my best friend Hyunjin right?
That dumbass fell onto his face right in front of our school gate now everyone is posting pics of him lmao

Haha
He's not hurt tho, right?

No hyung
He's fine

Ok

Were you doing something?
Did I disturb you?

Oh no
I was just lying on my bed

Okayy
Guess what!

I smiled as seungmin kept telling me about the stupid things his friends did today and how he had to take care of all their messes in the end.

With Seungmin , time seemed to fly by before I could even realize. My mood lit up and the rest of the night we both spent with each other's company through texts.

...

They say time flies by faster when spent with the right people and I didn't think I would relate to this as much as I was doing now.

Seungmin came in late today. He sneakily slid beside me as the teacher kept on giving his lecture. Seeing his puppy-like face was enough to bring up my mood and now I was smiling like an idiot.

"Minho hyung.."

Seungmin whispered to me while leaning towards me a little.

"You look.. so soft today."

I glanced at him with slightly widened eyes, not expecting that compliment at all.

I was wearing a pastel colored  sweatshirt that was tucked in some blue Jean's. And to top it I put a white woollen beanie which complimented the soft look I was going for.

Usually I don't dress up like that but today I just needed a little boost in me from all the hateful feelings I was having towards myself lately.

"Ah thank you. You look cute too." I casually replied as I took in Seungmin's visual.

He looked so damn adorable in that blue sweater with a white shirt underneath. If anything it was him who looked softer than the softest muffin in the world.

I couldn't help noticing the slight blush appearing on his cheeks as he coughed a little, mumbling a quick 'thank you'.

The beanie wasn't very comfortable or maybe because I wasn't very much of an over dresser, so I took it off and laid it in between me and Seungmin on the table.

I watched as Seungmin took the beanie in his hand and started playing with it's fur.

Adorable

"You wanna put in on? It'd look beautiful with your blue sweater."

"Does it look okay, hyung?"

Seungmin pouted as he asked me if he put it right. For a second, I honestly just couldn't function properly. He looked so freaking adorable!

"Damn I wanna cradle him now and give him tons of smooches..."

"Hyung!"

"Ah- yeah? Oh.. yeah right it looks really good on you."

I mentally slapped myself for stuttering. What was I thinking? Just the image of a soft Seungmin giggling wearing my beanie made my heart go wild for some reason.

Am I falling for him? That can't be, right?

Maybe I can start all over again?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 6.5K 24
[ Minho x Jisung ] "Of course I'll say yes. But if we get caught, it's game over...for the both of us. We'll be done for." This is a world where som...
300K 16K 43
In which the lonely and invisible Seungmin left a note in his favorite book on the school's library, hoping to make a friend. In which the most popul...
597K 34K 74
BLACK LIVES MATTER ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℙ𝔸ℝ𝕋 𝕆𝔽 𝕋ℍ𝔼 ℂ𝕃𝕀ℂℍÉ 𝕊𝔼ℝ𝕀𝔼𝕊 ~#~#~#~#~#~ ℍ𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕖𝕝𝕝...
362K 15.1K 58
Both Minho and Jisung had been single for a while. But that was about to change when their shared friend decided to introduce the two. Text & Normal...