Ranjhana(Completed)

By gibbberishh

A forced marriage,what will be their future?Will they be able to find love in their forced marriage? Impressi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Last part

Chapter 8

556 16 0
By gibbberishh

"Why are you coming here?"   "Akash?What happened to you?I mean I've always come in your place,then?"   "No,I mean yeah come,come quickly"   "No,wait,you're indirectly telling me for not coming over there,okay,as you wish,I'm not coming",saying this Rashi cut the call and Akash was getting irritated and throwing his phone on the bed he went towards the balcony.

"Where have I put myself into!Man!Rashi is angry with me,I think I've to go to convince her",thinking this he started leaving when he bumped into Shifa.
"Sorry,sorry"   "Okay okay relax!but where are you going?"   "I've to meet Rashi right now,she's angry with me yaar,anyways I'll talk with you later",saying this he left hurriedly and Shifa kept looking at his direction.

"Pick up the phone yaar!",he messaged.

Rashi was getting too angry and at last she picked up the phone.
"What?"   "I'm sorry,see I've come near your house,please come over here!"   "Go and die!I'm not coming anywhere!"   "1 second please!Listen yaar,Mom was scolding me at that time and I was in a very bad mood!That's why I said that!I'm sorry"   "Okay but I'm also not coming!Go now!"   "You've forgiven me right?"   "Yeah bye",she cut the call and Akash got relieved.

"Yeah,I've written everything,just wait a second,I'll send you the slides,no!Wait na!",Shifa was making her slides for the presentation and talking over the phone with Raiyan,at that time Akash came back and he sat on the sofa in a relaxed mood.

"This?This is alright!I'm telling you na!Okay one minute,show me your idea,I mean just write down and send me the pic!Yeah yaar,offo!Okay,I'm waiting",hearing this Akash looked towards Shifa and found her busy with laptop and call,he kept looking at her continuously and then he fell asleep.

When Shifa completed her slides,she found Akash sleeping on the sofa.
"When did he come?",thinking this she went to call him.

"Akash?Akash!Get up!Oh no,he's not responding(then she shook him)Akash!"    "Hmm?"   "Go sleep over there!"   "Oh,yeah,you're done?"   "Yeah,yaar,you should have called me!"   "It's okay",he replied in a sleepy mood and went towards the bed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 9.3K 31
what will you do when u marry a stranger all of a sudden bcoz that's the last wish of ur father will u comply his demand or u will just reject that...
51.9K 5.1K 95
••|3rd in Arranged Series|•• Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And today was no different. As I came into...
1.2M 68.7K 54
•completed• When I was six, Baba had got me my first doll. I vividly remember her, my best friend. I had named her Sameera, she had huge eyes and wor...
1.3M 73.4K 65
#3 in Pakistan ( 4-1-2021) #1 in Pakistan (19-1-2021) What will happen when two opposite souls are betrothed to each other? *But both are stubborn...