[BL]Marry Rich Old Man

By Rezioj27

Author: Shiqianfeng Yihe Status: Ongoing Status in COO: 120 Chapters +6 Extras An Wuhao, who went out to play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6

Chapter 24

6.7K 264 9
By Rezioj27

In fact, An Wuhao is not as stupid as he thought. He also has his own small abacus in his heart, but he is young and has little experience, so he doesn't dare to think too much.

Now that my sister is back, she also has a place to go, so I feel better to leave.

The second one is that he suddenly felt that Mr. Huo was pretty good.

"How is it? Do you agree?" An Wuhao urged, his crisp voice rubbing against Mr. Huo's old heart.

. "I try to think," said Huo Yun Chuan, consider for a moment, or do not consider the call, just a slow slow:. "Can promise you, I'm conditional"

An okay asked: "? What conditions"

there lower Voice: "I'll go with you."

"Ah?" How can this work?

An Wuzheng opened his mouth. He suddenly remembered something. His father seemed to be an employee of Huo Yunchuan's company... This was very embarrassing.

Fortunately, Huo Yunchuan did not go to the branch for meetings these days.

Dad has never seen Huo Yunchuan either.

"It's settled." Huo Yunchuan, the overbearing president, couldn't wait to finalize the matter, leaving no room for the teenager: "You go to bed early and good night."

"But..." An Wuzheng wanted to say something, but it turned out there. Already hung up.

He looked at the phone and was dumbfounded. He felt that this person was too authoritarian, and there was no room for others to speak.

But thinking about it carefully, it is not surprising, why Huo Yunchuan is good to himself?

Naturally, because he has what he wants in himself, if it is not the case, there will be no intersection at all between the two parties.

"Okay." An Wuhao thought clearly, put down the phone and went to sleep without distractions.

Here, Huo Yunchuan called his Faxiao and said, "Sorry, Shaofei, we can't go for the check-up tomorrow. We need to postpone it until Monday."

As for why I didn't choose Sunday, one is that tomorrow will be a busy day and it's not suitable for the next day to continue tossing. Second, it's also because of the large flow of people on Sunday and it's inconvenient to go to the hospital.

Jiang Shaofei said it's okay, and asked with concern: "What happened? Why do you postpone it?" This is not Huo Yunchuan's style, he has always been punctual.

"Nothing happened, he has something to go out temporarily." Huo Yunchuan replied.

"That's good." Jiang Shaofei said gleefully: "It feels uncomfortable to take care of children, right?" As you want to know, Huo Yunchuan's previous life is not a turbulent life, but it is also free and easy, and he can do whatever he wants.

It's like now.

Huo Yunchuan said: "Fortunately, you should cultivate your character."

Jiang Shaofei was taken aback: "Quit smoking and drinking?"

He remembered that this man is an old smoker, and he has been smoking and drinking since college.

"Not yet, let's talk about it." The man across the phone said nonchalantly: "Everything is uncertain now, what should be done is one step at a time."

"Yes, a man is inherently unstable in pregnancy, and everything is difficult to say without an examination." Jiang Shaofei I sighed, I prayed for my buddy that this child could be kept, and it was a great help to the Huo family: "Then you have to follow up, pay more attention, kid, just coax it, treat him well. Click on him to trust you."

He felt that Huo Yunchuan was clear in his heart, after all, he was an old fried dough stick that had been battle-tested.

"Well, hang up, something will happen tomorrow." Huo Yunchuan said, saying goodbye to Fa and hung up the phone.

That night, Anwu slept not very well, always had strange dreams, and then was awakened by urine.

He was suffering from low blood pressure. After sitting up, he put his head heavily on, and waited for half a minute to see things clearly, and then went to the bathroom to pee.

It's still early, less than five o'clock in the morning.

Because of the early bedtime, Anhui returned to the bed and lay down, feeling unable to sleep.

Almond-shaped eyes stared at the bed where the younger brother was sleeping, thinking about something in a wild way, but there was no answer at all.

It doesn't matter, it's mainly a grunting belly.

People who have experienced this kind of frantic hunger in the middle of the night know.

There is no way for it to be safe, get up and take out snacks and eat, and send a message to Mr. Huo by the way.

-Morning, Mr. Huo, are you awake yet?

He didn't know why he posted it. It might be boring...

Huo Yunchuan, who was sleeping, was awakened by the sound of a mobile phone beep by the bedside table: "..." He found that it was his personal mobile phone, and also the mobile phone for work It has been shut down.

He took it and glanced at it, suddenly unhappy.

-So early? why do not you sleep?

Huo Yunchuan was worried about the other party's body and immediately went back to ask.

The information over there is also very fast, it should be holding the mobile phone all the time.

-Hold the urine and wake up, hungry.

Typing on the phone was too slow, and I had to eat with my other hand, so he sneaked out of the balcony without any problems, and the sky was still gray and gray.

He courageously called Huo Yunchuan over.

When the

phone is connected, he says: "Will you come and take me to eat breakfast? If you don't come, I will eat Lao Wang rice rolls." After speaking, there was a crunchy voice in the handset of the phone.

Huo Yunchuan was speechless in astonishment: "You just want to say this?" Didn't Dareqing specifically call to protest? He instantly sat up from the bed and said, "Then wait for me."

"Did you get angry last night?" An Wuhao asked.

The act of holding up the phone feels particularly abnormal.

"I'll be there in half an hour." Huo Yunchuan didn't answer directly, so he hung up An Wuhao's call.

The tall and muscular figure turned around in the room.

Pack yourself within five minutes and drive on the road.

An Wushu came down and waited ten minutes early. The quiet community was sparsely populated and the street lights were still on.

At the appointed time, he saw a dazzling luxury car approaching.

Here comes the man who keeps holding his phone.

Huo Yunchuan got out of the car and walked to the boy.

Watching this way, the young man who woke others up early in the morning was so guilty that he began to know that he was afraid: "Morning." He took his arm and took two steps back, grinning horribly.

Huo Yunchuan nodded: "Morning." Then he glanced at the car: "Get in the car." The

obedient An Wuhao did as he did, and said: "Sorry, I shouldn't harass you so early." The point is, the other party said something else. Come without saying, faster than the police.

When Huo Yunchuan heard the words, he curled his lips: "Welcome to continue harassing you next time." The

car drove out for a long time, safe and sound, and then he squeezed the corners of his upturned mouth, feeling comfortable for a while, and low for a while, okay, he Knowing that Huo Yunchuan will not treat himself nicely for no reason.

"..." Huo Yunchuan noticed the happy young man sitting in the back seat.

The small smiled eyes can be said to be too sweet.

I woke up at five o'clock in the morning and looked for myself, if it's not acting like a baby...

"Mr. Huo, come out with me today, have you delayed your official business?" the young man asked softly.

Huo Yunchuan replied: "No." The

silver-blue luxury car was speeding on a road with few vehicles, and the uncool man was taciturn, and someone asked him a question.

An Wuhao recalled that night, and admired himself so much that he dared to ask such people for help.

The low pressure on the opponent's body looks more dangerous than the bad guy.

Probably at that time, I was fainted by taking drugs, otherwise I would dare to give ten courage.

At the place, the man got out of the car and opened the door for himself as before.

"Thank you." An Wuhao said sweetly, leaning on that sturdy arm and paying attention to his feet. It's not good to step on it.

Huo Yunchuan stared at those slender fingers, his throat rolled down.

He didn't pretend to be cool and didn't want to talk, he was just being patient.

Since the other party called me softly and acted like a baby at five o'clock in the morning...

"I can do it myself." An Wuhao retracted his hand and walked slowly forward keeping a distance from Huo Yunchuan.

"It's still too early, there are not many things to eat." Huo Yunchuan said, a bit to blame An Wuhao for not picking time, and getting up so early, there are still some things that have not been done yet.

"It's okay, I'm not very picky about eating." An Wuhao arrived in the new environment, sat down and looked around, and her brows and eyes were pure and innocent, and she said with a smile: "Aren't you unhappy that I woke you up so early?"

Anyway, he felt that the other party's attitude was weird this morning, with very few words.

Huo Yunchuan glanced at him, his face sullen and did not speak.

"..." An Wuhao thought, yes, because of this feeling, I don't know where to provoke him.

In case he suddenly made an untimely move, Huo Yunchuan deliberately did not pay attention to An Wuhao. After a casual glance, he found that the boy's expression was tangled.

"Anything?" he shouted.

"Huh?" The boy said in a panic, "Is there anything wrong?"

He regretted it and would never do anything disturbing his dreams again.

Huo Yunchuan stared at Anwu for a long time, and said in a dumb voice: "There are some, I am afraid that you are not happy." After that, he got up, passed by the boy, and walked into the bathroom.

"..." An Wuhao swears, he really didn't mean to stare at Mr. Huo's crotch, he could only blame the other person for the obvious bulge.

Uh, it's scary

After the food was delivered, the other party had not yet come out of the bathroom.

"Mr. Huo, I'll eat first." A clear voice came from the door, and Huo Yunchuan stood in front of the toilet, using this voice to reach the peak effortlessly.

"Hey..." My own expression in the mirror was fierce and distorted, and this side has never been revealed to anyone.

Five minutes later, Huo Yunchuan washed his hands, arranged his cuffs, and walked out of the bathroom gently.

An Wuhao heard footsteps, his shoulder muscles tightened, then lowered his eyes and ate casually.

"I just found out that you are a little skinny." Huo Yunchuan quietly looked at him for a few seconds, then said lightly.

With a mouthful of porridge in his mouth

, Huo Yunchuan felt suffocated. He didn't understand the other party's meaning after thinking about it. He blinked and continued to look at him purely: "Huh?" Huo Yunchuan felt suffocated when he found that the boy really didn't understand.

"It's nothing, you can eat it." He accepted the fact that the other party didn't understand anything.

After that, I tried my best to get the adult stuff out of my mind, and sat down neatly to accompany each other for breakfast.

Before eight o'clock in the morning, An Wuhao was sent home by Huo Yunchuan, and then he would go out in his father's car.

"No illness, no illness." Ding Wei knocked on his brother's door and called for someone to get up and wash and eat breakfast.

Sitting at his home table, An Wuhao fell into silence. He thought, calling someone to get up at five o'clock in the morning to accompany him to eat. Such a frenzied operation is not his own style.

Is this a complication of pregnancy?

"What a daze, eat." An Wuyu tapped his brother's hand with his chopsticks.

"Hiss." The chopsticks hit the knuckles and it hurts. An Wuhao retracted his gaze from the window and quietly glared at his sister.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 101K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
72.7K 2.9K 200
Po Tian Xie Zun Author: Yan Ruo elegant Nima, a big man who is going to marry a disabled prince, but on the wedding night, he became the one who thre...
ho By yee shwe

Adventure

5K 106 38
Liu Yao: The Revitalization of Fuyao Sect
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...