[BL]Marry Rich Old Man

By Rezioj27

Author: Shiqianfeng Yihe Status: Ongoing Status in COO: 120 Chapters +6 Extras An Wuhao, who went out to play... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5
Extra 6

Chapter 23

6.5K 265 0
By Rezioj27

    On the first day An Wuyu came back from the United States, he woke up early in the morning and started to do sanitation, starting from the living room, then his own room, parents' room, and two younger brothers' rooms.

    Among them, the younger brother's room was the most messy. The two boys didn't even wipe the dust on the windows.

    It was the afternoon, and my brother went to a cram school, and An Wuyu himself was the only one in the house.

    Wearing rubber gloves to improve hygiene, began to tidy up desks and wardrobes.

    Take advantage of the sun to wash the clothes that should be washed.

    "Huh?" An Wuyu blinked and saw a pile of exquisite bags with big logos lying in her brother's closet. She took them out dumbfounded to see, Dior, Gucci, Givenchy, clothes, shoes, hats, and more Accessories.     Just

    one or two pieces, a bunch...

An Wuyu shook his hands, took out his mobile phone, easily found these styles on the official website, got the specific price, and roughly estimated this bunch of things, the value is hundreds of thousands.

    First of all, I wonder if these things are true?

    Distinguish the authenticity of the big brands. As a fashion fairy, An Wuyu has deliberately learned about them, otherwise it would be impossible to recognize the brands of these things at once.

    She felt it was true, but she was not sure, because the place where she appeared was her brother's closet, which was almost impossible.

    "Jiaojiao." An Wuyu sent a WeChat video to his wealthy girlfriend: "Look at these things, are they real?" There

    are three small videos, and five things are carefully recorded.

    Ye Jiaojiao's voice message back: "It's true. My brother has a pair of Givenchy's little white shoes. There are more than nine thousand new models released this year."

    Then he sent another: "So many luxury goods, who owns it?" "

    This question, An Wuyu also wants to know, it can't be safe anyway...their family can't afford it.

    "I don't know who owns it." She replied, "Thank you Jiaojiao."

    After thinking about it, I put these things away and put them back. Why should I go?

    After four o'clock in the afternoon, Lafayette Castle Hotel.

    Because An Wuhao sighed that the food here was delicious, Huo Yunchuan brought him over for dinner again.

    He hadn't drank the stew before, but Anhui ordered it himself. He opened it and took a sip, frowning, quickly picked up an empty bowl and spit out the soup.

    Huo Yunchuan was surprised: "It's hot?"

    An Wuhao waved his hand to say no, but he vomited and vomited.

    Huo Yunchuan stood up suddenly, came to help him, and went to the independent bathroom in the box: "Spit here."

    "Oh..." An Wuhao held the edge of the wash basin with both hands, shaking his thin shoulders, and vomiting tears.

    I vomited all the dried figs I ate in the afternoon.

    It can be said to be disgusting.

    Huo Yunchuan stood by his side and supported An Wuhao's waist, frowning, not because of nausea. At this time, he was not a human being if he was in a nausea.

    He pulled out some tissues and put it to the boy's mouth to help wipe it.

    I don't know what to say, I can only wait for the other person to vomit until I don't want to vomit...

    This process is very hard, because the stomach twitches too much, he feels that his abdominal muscles are sore, and his breathing is painful.

    After a long time, he said weakly: "I don't seem to vomit anymore..."

    Huo Yunchuan heard the words, reached out his hand to turn on the faucet, soaked a paper towel and wiped his mouth: "Rinse your mouth."

    An Wuhao finished this and lifted it up. He started to look at himself in the mirror, his cheeks were blue and white, and his eyes were red and pitiful.

    Huo Yunchuan sighed secretly, helped him out, and ordered some light soup again.

    The dishes for teenagers are also vegetarian, and the taste is easy to accept. Let them eat slowly, and gradually, think about eating smoothly before serving the meat.

    "Why do you eat all the vegetables for me?" An Wuhao is now at the age of a long body. He just vomited and was hungry in the empty stomach. He especially wanted to eat meat: "This fish doesn't look greasy." He moved his chopsticks and held it. The perch’s belly was caught in one piece.

    Huo Yunchuan: "..." I

    feel as if I have seen a living body remembering whether to eat or not.

    It seems that the person who threw up just now was not him.

    But...what if you think it's cute.

    The man who accompanies the food to observe secretly, his heart is itchy, and for a moment he wants to record this scene.

    "Why don't you eat?" An Wuhao said, he finished a bowl, and now he started to add food.

    "Eat..." Huo Yunchuan quietly rubbed his chest, feeling that the little angel who took the initiative to add food was so cute that it exploded: "You eat more, we will come next time if you like this dish."

    "Okay." An Wuchao answered. Sheng, concentrate on dealing with the spare ribs in his hand, and have no idea what Mr. Huo's strangeness is.

    He watched the time come and put his chopsticks at half past five.

    Even if you are not full, you can go back to eat.

    Huo Yunchuan sent the satiated teenager to the 22nd floor and said: "Tomorrow Saturday, I will take you to the check-up."

    An Wuhao froze for a while, nodded: "Okay." There is no escape from the check-up. , Although a little resisting, scared.

    His head down to go out, Huo Yun Chuan hold in two hands behind his shoulder, finally did always wanted to do, Momo Tou:. "Do not try too much, I will accompany you,"

    Ann unharmed in this life Without being touched too much, he curled his lips helplessly. When did this Mr. Huo stop treating himself as a child.

    "See you tomorrow." He went out, feeling better.

    Huo Yunchuan said: "See you tomorrow."

    He pressed the elevator door and looked at it intently . He was sure that the boy had really entered the house before letting go.

    "I'm back." An Wuhao changed his shoes and entered his house as usual.

    After a while, the door was knocked, and he opened it to see that it was his sister: "Sister, what's the matter?"

    An Wuyu came in, closed the door, and said, "I am doing sanitation today and opened your cabinet..." She was just a test. After a while, the younger brother's face suddenly changed.

    "Did you see?" An Wuhao said: "It was given by someone else." He knew what the other party was talking about.

    An Wuyu hugged his arms and asked clearly, "Which person gave you hundreds of thousands?"

    An Wuyu didn't count the total amount of money there. He was shocked when his sister said that." Hundreds of thousands?"

    It seems that he doesn't even know how much these things are worth, and An Wuyu is even more mad: "You don't know anything, just accept other people's things?" This is not a trivial matter!

    I didn't think it before, but now An Wuhao really regrets accepting it: "I really don't know, then I will return it to him tomorrow."

    An Wuyu said, "Who is it back?"

    An Wuhao took out his brother's set and said: " A girl wants to chase me."

    My sister was speechless and looked up and down at her younger brother... It didn't matter if she looked at it, but she found that the younger brother, who was usually ignored by herself, was white and handsome and pleasing to the eye.

    If you dress up well, you can really get it right.

    "Such a good girl chasing you?" An Wuyu said in a whisper, "Then you can think about it if you like it."

    This is a good thing after all . Even if you don't work hard, you can live a better life in the future.

    "Don't think about it." An Wuhao said, "Don't tell mom."

    He knew that his mom was very realistic. If he knew that he had a good suitor, he would persuade himself to talk about it 100%.

    An Wuyu said, "What's the matter? Isn't the other person beautiful?" She actually wanted to persuade, but it was always the new human thinking: "Then it's up to you, don't regret it yourself."

    Since it was given by a little girl: "You have to grasp the thing before you return it. Anyway, you have to make it clear and don't offend people."

    In fact, if it is confiscated at the beginning, it is not necessary to take it. Since it is taken, it is not necessary to return it. she thinks.

    "I know." An Wuhao decided in his heart that he would let Mr. Huo take it back tomorrow.

    In the evening for the family’s dinner, Dad Ancheng was very happy, taking turns to pick up dishes for the three children: “Has our family not eaten together on the same table for a long time?”

    That said, Ding Wei smiled and said, “Tomorrow is not a week. Six? Your grandfather’s brother’s house is hosting a wedding. Let’s have a wedding wine together."

    "Is it my uncle?" That's pretty dear. An Wuyu has no problem: "Go and go."

    Anyway, every time I go there She is the focus, and none of the relatives' children can match.

    "Go without illness, ask for a leave tomorrow, ah." Ding Wei said, making arrangements without any doubt.

    An Wuhao was a little dazed, he remembered that Huo Yunchuan had made an appointment with him to go to the obstetric check-up tomorrow.

    "Lunch?" he asked.

    "It's lunch." Ancheng replied.

    "It's just a long way." Ding Wei said, "I have to get up early tomorrow. In the afternoon, I may have to go back to four or five o'clock."

    Ancheng smiled bitterly, "Fortunately it is not Sunday, otherwise I will go to work as soon as I come back. Die."

    His second child hopes that it will be Sunday, so he doesn't have to release Mr. Huo's pigeons.

    An Wuhao went back to the house after eating and stamped a text message to Huo Yunchuan.

    —Mr. Huo, don't be angry if you tell you something.

    After receiving the message with a thud, Huo Yunchuan looked at it and raised his eyebrows lightly.

    —What is it, you say.

    —I can’t go for the check-up tomorrow. My family has family activities. Can I schedule it on Sunday? [frown/]

    President Huo stared at the yellow-orange-orange expression, and the picture of the other party with bulging cheeks emerged in his mind...-

    What family activities and what needs to be done?

    —I’ll take the car, eat, and take care of my body on the road.

    An okay assured him.

    —Go to the shower and call you at night.

    He didn't express his position directly, it just meant to say it on the phone.

    An Wuhao sighed faintly, and he didn't want to say that he would go out, because what would happen on the long journey was unpredictable.

    What if I vomit? What should I do if I faint?

    Waiting for the other party to take a bath, call on the phone, and ask clearly about the travel time and place, Huo Yunchuan frowned and spit out two words: "No." The

    attitude was very tough.

    "Mr. Huo..." An Wuhao's faint voice passed into Huo Yunchuan's ears via his mobile phone: "My family hasn't had any group activities for almost a year. They may not care if I am absent, but I care about it myself."

    He said witty and authentic. "Why don't you agree to let me go? I'll move over to live with you when I come back."

    Huo Yunchuan was shocked and angry after hearing this, "..." Who the hell knows how to choose such a problem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 74 34
the savage lazzzy boy Cheng yi who doesn't love manga help his sister xie to find her favourite manga but he end up in a different time, different wo...
875K 79.7K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful ...
454K 15.4K 200
Author:-Orange cat brother Status: Complete Status in COO: 350 chapters +7 extras Which group is mainly covered by this publicity program? In order...
48.5K 3.1K 101
Short, rich, and handsome, Lin Feiran was always the center of attention. But after transferring schools in his second year of high school, he discov...