Agent Tris Prior

By tiff_any

They say relationships are hard in this line of work, Agent Tris finds out the hard way. She and her team Uri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Epilogue
New Stories!!!

Chapter 30

3.2K 99 58
By tiff_any

I hear the whistle of the train as it shoots past me. I feel the wind blowing in my hair. Then it's gone everything is still and quiet. My eyes are still closed because I guess I'm scared to see what heaven is like.

I open my eyes one at a time to find that I am still tied to the train tracks in my star position, just lower down. The thing that I am lying on raises at it becomes part of the track again. Instead of Jeanine in front of me its Evelyn.

"Congratulations Tris, you have passed the last test with flying colours," she says.

"Whaa?" I manage to get out.

She smiles at me, "It was a hologram of Jeanine and you were never really in harm's way. It was a test of loyalty."

"Of course. You mind helping me out?" I ask.

She comes over, cuts the ropes and helps me up.

"Welcome to Allegiant Agent Prior," she says and shakes my hand.

"This way," she says gesturing towards a hidden door.

I follow her in and we reach a sterile white control room. It was also a viewing area where the rest of my teammates and the supervising officers are waiting.

"You friends all passed except that they got to watch your performance and you won't be able to watch theirs," Evelyn says.

"Don't worry I'm sure it was recorded in some way shape or form," I say.

"Congratulations new agents. Now you are ready for departure because now we know you can keep our secret safe. Alright head up to the dorms and get some sleep. I'll come and walk you all in the morning," she says.

We start filing out without another word.

"Tobias a word before you go," Evelyn says.

Our eyes meet for a second before I feel Christina's hand leading me out the door.

I return to my dorm and crash on my bed. The sheets are soft and the pillow is fluffy but I still can't sleep. The nightmares keep coming every time I shut my eyes, to the point where I am scared to even sleep.

I hear the door open and Tobias comes in. He's wearing trackies. And well that's all he is wearing. I sit up in bed in my tank and trackies, my blonde hair just everywhere.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Figured you couldn't sleep so I came to check in on you," he says.

"Wanna go some place?" He asks.

I nod my head and follow him out the door. He leads me up the stairs of the mansion to a room. When you enter every single inch except the ground is glass. There are seats and couches facing upwards.

"It's called an Observation room. When I can't sleep I like to come up here," he says leading my towards the couch.

He climbs on it and lies down patting the space next to him for me. I don't argue I just snuggle up right next to him.

"When I was little my dad and I used to watch the stars together," I say.

"In a good way, you sound like a daddy's girl," he says.

I giggle, "I guess I do. He used to say that love was as constant as stars above because that's where your ancestors would be watching over you."

"They're watching over you right. Looking out for you," he says.

"I think the first time I did this with my dad was also the same night I met you. You and your dad were having dinner at our place," I say.

"Really? I couldn't have been more than 8 but I do remember that. It sounds cheesy but when I saw you I just knew," he says holding me closer to him.

"Know what?" I ask.

"I knew that you were the one," he says.

I kiss his lips in response and he kisses back.

"No bad things are going to happen when you are sleeping. Your parents and I will keep you safe," he says.

"I love you," I say before my eyelids become heavy and I drift to sleep comforted by the warmth of Tobias next to me.

-------------the next morning-------------------------
I was in the middle of a peaceful dream when an air horn blasted near my ear.

"Ahhhh!" I scream.

Tobias and I are in a jumble and end up falling to the floor on top of one another. Him on top of me surrounded by our friends and Uriah with the air horn.

"Guys what the hell was that?!" Tobias says. He doesn't bother to get up and just ends up straddling me, I guess unknowingly.

"Well we all got up and Fourtris was missing so we went exploring," Christina says clapping her hands together.

"Do I dare ask what 'Fortress' is?" I say.

"Nooooooo!" Lynn, Uriah, Zeke, Amar, Will, Al and Tori say at once all holding their hands out to us.

"OH MY GOD! FOURTRIS IS A COMBINATION OF YOUR NAMES!" Christina screams.

"It is your ship name.... Four and Tris....." Marlene says.

"Because you guys are totally meant to be together through thick and thin," Shauna finishes.

"Oh Fourtris...." Tobias says.

"You guys are so weird....." I say.

"I do love it how Four is sleeping without a top and Tris is just so content snuggled up right next to him. What were you doing last night anyway?" Marlene says.

"I just brought her to see the stars, that's it nothing really special," Tobias says and I nod my head in agreement

"Awwwwwwww! Zeke why don't you ever do something romantic like this?" Shauna asks.

"Glad you asked," Zeke says.

"What?" Shauna says.

The rest of us exchange glances with each other while Zeke gets down on one knee.

"Shauna. We've known each other forever and honestly there is no one that I would want to be with more in my life than you. I didn't want to work propose to you because I thought it would take away from me doing it for real. Don't worry Evelyn has already approved of this. So Shauna, my girl, my love. Will you marry me?" He says and opens the box. It is a sparkler!

"Yes. Of course it's yes Zeke and it always has been," she says.

He gets up and pushes the ring on her finger, picks her up, twirls her around and kisses her.

The rest of us clap and congratulate the happy couple. I can't believe two of my friends are getting married!

"Let's go let's go! We need to find wedding dresses in Paris and London!" Christina says rushing out of the room dragging Will.

Marlene laughs, "She's right you know. Today is mission day! We better go and get ready, outfit is on your bed Tris" she says before leaving.

I walk up to Shauna and give her a hug, "Congratulations Shauna," I say.

"Thanks Tris," she says.

I got to congratulate Zeke but Tobias got to him first giving him a bear hug, slapping his back and shaking his hand. Tobias sees me waiting then goes to hug Shauna.

I hug Zeke and whisper in his ear, "You hurt her, I hurt you."

"Dually noted," he whispers back.

I walk out of the room with Tobias behind me. He catches up and slings his arm around my shoulders.

"You know last night I should have thought about bringing a shirt with me," he says.

"Well I like the look you are pulling off at the moment," I say looking up to him.

"And I only like pulling it off for you," he says giving me a peck on my cheek.

I walk to my door and open it to see an outfit on my bed. Fitting white T, track pants, hoodie and uggboots. I smile.

"Your mum totally gets my fashion sense," I say to Tobias at the doorway.

"Well I happen to think you look good with anything you wear and also when you're not wearing anything," he says.

"Four the walls are not soundproof! Let Tris change!" Uriah's voice calls out from one of the rooms.

"Yeah please spare me Four! Remember what we talked about!" Caleb voice cries from somewhere.

Tobias is red in the face and I'm standing laughing and clutching my stomach.

"You and I ought to go and get ready for the mission," I say giving him a shove out the door.

He was about to object when I slowly and gently closed the door in his face. I go to put my outfit on. So comfortable! If it was up to Christina she would have me in a ball gown with extremely painful and high heels.

There was a note with my outfit too:

Tris,

We need to have a talk before you head off to London. Meet me in the gardens after you read this and don't tell anyone where you are going.

Evelyn

This feels like it could be more bad news than good.

I walk out of my rooms and head to the garden.
___________________________________________________________

What do you think?

Don't forget you can inbox me for ideas :)

Read comment and vote!

Keep smiling! <3<4

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 1.6K 43
We've all been wondering what's outside the fence, and this is what I think could happen. Join characters like Tris, Tobias, Uriah, and Zeke as they...
103K 2.6K 22
SEQUEL TO PLAY IT AGAIN:A DIVERGENT HIGH SCHOOL FAN FICTION. MUST READ THAT FIRST! Our favorite Divergent characters are back and better than ever...
10.4K 142 28
Tris' life changes forever when she is assigned to clean a very successful business mans hotel room. ~DISCLAIMER - THE CHARACTERS DONT BELONG TO ME...
29.5K 497 38
***ALLEGIANT SPOILERS*** One choice can make him forget. One choice makes her come back Tobias Eaton is longing for Tris to come back. Never did he...