Chapter 21

Today was an exhausting day. It is almost our deadline for getting to know our instructor and Tobias and I are heading to the dining hall to meet up with Evelyn and the rest.

Tobias holds my hand as we walk and leads me to the dining hall. 

"What was it like when you were training?" I ask him.

"Tris you know I can't answer that. But I will say that it made me half the guy I am today," he replies.

"Only half?" I ask confused.

"You are the other half," he says.

I blush big time. Great because we are just about to walk into the dining hall. When we walk in the groups are already there and chatting away.

"Why are you guys so late? Doing a little adding, multiplication?" Christina says winking. 

I can even feel my face flush with embarrasment.

"She had better not be," Caleb says with his arms crossed. 

"Awkward unicorn!" Uriah says. 

We all laugh and soon enough I feel the heat retracting. 

The dining hall doors open and Evelyn strolls through the door holding a clipboard.

"Alright everyone tomorrow you will be going skydiving and we are going to teach you to land being off the radar. This is a big factor for successful missions and all part of stealth training. Consider this your first test of trust, teamwork, strategy and ability to follow orders. Tomorrow you will be heading up in a plane to a remote location, your instructors will be heading there tonight and will be guiding you through this exercise tomorrow. Grab something to eat and hit the sack. Oh and one last thing, would you mind keeping all maths away from your beds," she says and walks out.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh" everyone says. 

"Dude that just meant you can't sleep with Tris until this is over. Brutal!" Zeke says.

"Zeke really? There is more to a relationship than sex I am fairly sure," I say confidently.

"And plus I'd wait a lifetime if I had to," Tobias says. 

I kiss him on his cheek. 

"Tris you missed," he says.

I stare at him confused and he leans in and kisses my lips. 

"MY EYES THEY BURN!!" Lynn yells.

I break away and stare at her and laugh, "I think you may have stolen Uriah's way of thinking there Lynn," I say between laughs. 

Cara, Will, Tori and Amar come back with their arms loaded with food. Hamburgers! They set it all down on the table and give each other a look of satisfaction.

"What? It was heavy!" Will says.

"Thanks guys," I say in the girliest tone I can possibly manage. 

The hamburgers were delicious. We all sat around recounting what we had all learn't that day about our instructors and about each other. 

I found out that Tori used to do ballet before she came to the FBI. Honestly I can't see it but then again we came back from the dead. One of Amar's hobbies is to meditate after a mission to clear his mind of anything unfortunate that might have happened. Cara said that her honey blonde hair used to be platnium blonde. Caleb said that when he was working under Marcus, he would always hack systems to try and find me to see if I was alright. Zeke and Uriah said that they had a younger sister who died at birth and that her name was Ella. Christina is allergic is dustmites. Al likes to paint in his spare time. Lynn is more attracted to women than she is to guys and Marlene wanted to be surgeon before she joined the FBI.