SWEET CHAOS | Chae Hyungwon

By Tokkimallows

Loving you was a pain in the ass but I don't mind as long as I'm with you. More

THE CHAOS BEGAN
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31 ⚠️
CHAPTER 32 ⚠️
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37 ⚠️
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 14

770 35 7
By Tokkimallows

JAEBOM'S/NAMKYU'S POV

Why do I end up here?

----------

"Hyungw---- I mean boss, boss wake up" I said as I keep on tapping his shoulder.

"Who?" His eyes opened. "Bomi? Why are yo--"

"That doesn't matter right now, we have to get you home" I said helping him to stand up. Why am I so unlucky today? First Seungwoo wasn't calling or texting me. Second I find this guy like this and now it's raining.

We can't get wet under the rain, this person beside me was burning in fever. I look around to check if there's still open stores where we can shelter but seems like most of them are now closed since it's already late. Then my eyes landed on a Love Motel. Guess we have no choice.

-------------

With the umbrella I borrowed from the guy at the entrance of the motel I'm able to run to the pharmacy to buy some meds.

Don't get the wrong idea, I'm only doing this to help you. I took off his clothes from his since it got a little soak from the rain, leaving him on his boxer. Why do you keep on blushing self, you damn pervert. Then my eyes landed on his left thigh, he has a cut on it. It looks like a cut from a knife, but thank God it was not that deep.

"Where the hell did you get this" I asked him knowing that he won't be answering me. I cleaned his wound and put a bandage on it.

"Gosh your body is burning, wait here I'll wipe you" I told him. I was about to leave to go to the bathroom by then he held my hand.

"I'm cold" he said.

"Stay here for a minute I'll go get y--" I told him once again but then he pulled me making me fall beside him.

"Stay with me for a minute" he said wrapping his arms around me hugging me close to him.

"B-boss I need to wipe you" I said but he didn't response. He just pulled me closer to him.

Shit I can feel his hot breath behind my ear and there's something hard against my butt.

"B-boss, y-you're ha-rd" I told him but still he's not responding. We just stayed there for a minutes.

As time passes by he fell asleep, I took that chance to slip away from him getting inside the bathroom to grab a bucket of water and a towel. I went back to him sitting beside him as I wipe his body with a wet towel. Even though he looks skinny, his body is really muscular than I expected. Shit! Why am I thinking about his body? I shake my head of finishing wiping his body. Pulling the blanket over to cover his body.

"Rest well" I told him and I end up sleeping on the couch.

-------------------------

The next morning I woke up, my body was covered with blanket. When did I fell asleep? Shit I haven't gone home, my brothers must be worrying about me. I stood up from the couch and fix myself then my eyes landed on the empty bed.

"Where is he?" I asked myself. Then I went to the bathroom. As soon as I was about to open the door, the door open by itself reveal Hyungwon half-naked with just a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Sorry, I thought you already left" I said making it an excuse.

"You're going to use the bathroom? Go ahead" he said stepping out of the bathroom.

I went in and quickly close the door behind me. Why the heck my heart does beats crazy. How am I going to face him again? I took enough time to calm myself down before stepping out of the bathroom.

"I should get going n--"

"Stay for a minute" Hyungwon said.

"Huh?"

"I said stay here with me for a minute, I want to talk with you" he said.

"Put some clothes on first" I said with looking at him.

"We're both guys plus you saw everything last night" Hyungwon said and my face heat up.

"Y-yea- what? No I didn't saw everything, nothing happened last night" I said.

"No that's not what I mean" he said laughing at me. "I mean you wipe my body for me"

"I only did that for your body temperature to drop a little" I answered "plus I'm worried at you, you've gone for the whole day and then I suddenly found you like that in the middle of the night and the wound on your thigh"

"Also about that thanks for cleaning it for me. Those bunch of assholes are troublesome" he said.

"What? Who? Can you tell me what really happened to you last night" I said.

"I went to my father's company and asked him to order his men to stop following me but he said it's not his men but the ID of those bastards are from my father's company." He said.

"Are those guys you referring was the one who dragged you into an alley?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Will you be alright?" I asked him and he laughed.

"You're worrying too much about me" he smiled ruffling my hair.

"That's natural, since you're my boss" I said looking away.

"Then would you continue looking after me?" He asked.

"What?"

"After what you've done to me last night" he said.

"Hey I didn't do anything to you"

"It's just about you cleaning me up don't react that way" he said. "Wait? Are you imagining something?" He asked as he walks towards me while I walk backwards making me hit my back against the wall.

"We're you thinking about sleeping with me?" His was so close to mine. Then he pulled away giggling. "You know I won't do anything without the person's consent" he said caressing my cheeks.

"A guy like you is so interesting, it was so easy to make you blush. Plus you look really soft, I think I'm going crazy" he said leaning his forehead against my shoulder.

"B-boss?"

"Bomi what should I do with you" he sighed. I cupped face with both of my hand making him lift up his head.

I tiptoe and pull him down kissing him slowly. At first he was just frozen shocked at what I'm doing right now. But then I felt his hands against my waist and then he responds to my kiss. His one hand travel from my waist up all the way up to cup my cheeks. He was taking the lead, his lips softly brush against mine. Then he held on my chin making me open my mouth. Then he suddenly shoved his tongue in my mouth continuing to kiss me. His kisses was so lewd, he pulled away a little just to move down to my neck planting kiss all over it.

"B-boss" I called him but he didn't bother to answer instead he just continue to kiss me on my neck.

"Boss, just a seco---" I was cut off when his teeth suddenly tug on my skin. "Ugh!" I accidentally let out a moan wrapping my arms around his neck. What am I feeling right now? My legs started trembling.

"There, there" he quickly caught me from falling.

"Boss that's why I told you to give me a second" I said holding on to his arms.

"Hang in there" he smiled holding both of my hand around his neck. Then he pulled me once again into a kiss.

His other hand was arm around my wait and the other one was against the wall braising himself from pushing me. His tongue was brushing the inside of my mouth as he kiss me. Then his arms around my waist went up to the back of my head as he pushed me against the wall caging me up with his body.

Our lips dancing together, heavy breaths filled the room. His hand was still on the back of my head protecting it from the hard wall. Then he suddenly shoved his knee between my legs. Shit! I quickly pushed him away from me.

"Sorry to push you away" I said looking down.

"Bomi? Is there something wrong?' he asked but I just ignored him. "Come on tell me, I won't know if you don't tell me" he said cupping my cheeks.

"It's just we're both guys and ......."

"You haven't done it before? I haven't done it with guys too, we can stop if you're scared" he said caressing my cheeks. "Should we stop?" He asked and I nodded my head.

"Okay, I won't do it" he said and planted a kiss on my forehead. What did I just do? My heart is beating so fast right now.

I'm be busy with school so I'll try my best to update as soon as possible
-TM

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

338K 24.5K 41
"Me falling in love with you was unavoidable. I needed you like the desert needs rain." ✱ Shin Hoseok, a highschool drop out, has three jobs to pay f...
5.5K 412 49
"i swear to fucking god it's just a username." ⓒ roseonghwas 2017
152K 10.9K 58
in which a psychiatrist falls for a patient. ©thebiasgotmedeceased extra warnings: if you're sensitive to certain topics such as death, depression, p...
69K 2K 30
Here's some Monsta X boyxboy smut for all you thirsty Monbebes out there and also an added bonus of NCT smut for the NCTzens ;) [COMPLETED]