𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐒𝐨 𝐈𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭...

By kirstenenn

Shy, innocent Eliza Rosier accidentally walks into rude and ignorant Draco Malfoy. Draco begins to question w... More

TW/cast
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN (!!!)
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT (!!!)
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN

FIFTY-FOUR (!!!)

17.4K 496 517
By kirstenenn

E L I Z A

I woke up to silence. After somehow managing to fall asleep, I awoke to the deafening sound of silence. Daphne was gone, her bed vacant but the window was open slightly, allowing a cool breeze to reach my face and leg hanging out from my sheets. I was stuck, frozen in place, unable to move. Unable to get up and face the day ahead of me.

The clock ticked slowly, but time moved fast. I'm not sure how long I laid there or how long I've been awake, staring at the open window and the gray fog coating the trees and Lake outside. I had no energy to get up. As long as I remain in my bed, I am safe from the day ahead of me.

The crystal has been found. I found it. And gave it to Noah. I should feel better. But I do not.

Because Noah's words haunted me. Plagued me into this lifeless state. This is not the end, he had said just when I thought it would be. I am a fool for having hope.

A thumping thud of a fist banging against my door made my body flinch. One, two, three thuds against the wooden door, four, five, six, seven, it continued. I rolled over, the simple movement drained the life out of my soul.

Eight, nine, "Eliza, let me in."

Ten. Eleven.

It was Draco, I had assumed so and as much as I wanted to be in the safety of his arms, I knew that is not why he was here. Yesterday, I locked him in his dormitory after lying to his face. I disappeared for hours. Again. And now he was furious and he was going to demand answers.

I had told him—I promised him I would tell him the truth as soon as I did what I needed to do. And now I have. And now I need to tell him. I want to. I do, but it all seems like so much effort.

Despite my thoughts, I forced myself up and out of bed. I stumbled over to the door and felt light headed, tired despite the hours of sleep I had gotten. I opened the door and met his eyes instantly. They seemed tired too, worried, angry even. He stood with an arm leaning against the frame and he straightened when he saw me. He looked good, despite his rage.

"Are you alright?" he asked, despite his enraged, darkened eyes and clenched fists.

All I could do was nod, yes.

He walked in without an invitation, not that he needed one. His shoulder brushed mine and I stepped out of his way and closed the door. He paced my dim room, the curtain peacefully shuffling in the breeze.

My heart was a thundering mess.

"Do you have any idea how worried I have been?" he asked, his eyes seemingly unable to meet mine.

I didn't. That was selfish, I knew that. But my head had been so filled with fear that I couldn't begin to fathom the feelings that he was feeling. But now, seeing him so messed up built a soaring wall of fear inside me.

"With everything going on—" he said, through his chaotic pacing, "—It was Noah, wasn't it? He has something to do with this. I know it. Did he hurt you? Threaten you?"

"Please, just calm down," I attempted to walk closer to him but stopped because he was still pacing. Just calm down because it is over now. At least, he threatened me. What's to come, I don't know. But right now, all I want to do is shower and restart. To feel better.

"Calm down?" he stopped, and turned to me but still his eyes avoided my own, "You expect me to calm down when I—I had no idea where you have been or what you've been doing. I knew you were in trouble. I tried to help you and you locked me in my own fucking dormitory—For hours."

"I'm sorry," was all I could say.

"Tell me," Draco said, walking closer to me, finally meeting my eyes, "Tell me everything—now."

And so I did.

I told him of the photos and of Noah's threat. I told him I was scared and didn't know what else to do. I told him that I just wanted to find the crystal and give it to him and that it would all be over. I told him about the Room Of Requirement and the bottle of alcohol I found and recklessly drank. I told him about last night, and when Noah came to visit. I told him that it was not over. That this was only the beginning.

When I finished, he was silent. I was silent. But something dark and. . . rageful was swarming his eyes. His jaw clenched so tight and his fists as well.

"Next time I see him I am going to kill him," he finally said in a deep voice.

Instantly, I furrowed my brows, "are you insane?"

"He threatened you," Draco rasped, "he took photos of you naked. Has kept them—" he looked away from me, shook his head, "the bastard is dead already."

"You can't kill him," I blurted.

"You don't think I will be able to?" he asked, shifting in his step and he smirked, chuckling slightly like he couldn't believe what I was suggesting. He looked dangerously, terrifyingly menacing. It made me feel. . . excited.

I seemed to struggle to find words to speak. Suddenly I realized how good he looked. So angry and so protective.

Draco stepped closer to me, "What? You don't think I can?"

He mistook my silence for doubt.

I looked up, meeting his narrowed eyes. So blue and beautiful,"I think you are capable. . . but you will get yourself killed. Or sent to Azkaban."

"It will be worth it," he said.

I took a step back, had to. Needed to breathe, "It will be reckless. Stupid."

"Just as reckless and stupid as getting as drunk as you did," he affirmed, raising his voice slightly.

I turned to him, and was going to argue but then saw how good he looked. I looked away. I needed to shower. Refresh me. And I was done with all this pointless arguing.

"You don't think that was reckless?" he yelled, "You should have told me the moment he showed up."

"And then have the entire school see me naked and on top of you?" I yelled back, the memory making me feel the very opposite of anger, "Would you have liked that? Because I certainly wouldn't have."

He was silent again for a long three seconds, "Where are the photos now?"

"I burned them."

"Good," was all he said quietly but the possessiveness in his voice was loud and violent.

Now we were both silent. God, why did I feel so turned on?

"We can keep shouting at each other," I said, turning my back to him and opening my bathroom door, "—Or you can join me."

My heart was racing wildly with excitement. I had been so bold. I suggested something so dirty and had no idea if he was even feeling the same thing. He had been so angry but my suggestion certainly shut him up. I turned on the facet and took my pajamas off. I was standing there naked. The door open and waiting for Draco to join me. If he would.

The water was warm and inviting when It met my skin and wet my hair. I faced the wall. Running my hands over my head and down. I closed my eyes but saw the shadow behind the shower curtain just before the darkness. My heart beat fast but I was not nervous. Excited.

Tomorrow may be War but today is today and I am going to live it like it's my last.

I felt a presence behind me and I opened my eyes instantly. I watched the droplets drip down the tiles in front of me and saw the hot steam move up. Then I felt a large arm wrap around my stomach and a tight hand grip my waist.

I gasped when my bare, wet back collided with a solid chest and something hard on my backside.

"This doesn't change how angry I am at you," Draco's voice was huskily deep in my ear. I arched into him, leaning my head on his shoulder just before he spun me around and slammed his lips on mine.

Water poured above us and the kiss was strong instantly. It was passionate and destructive. Angry. So much anger but it felt so wildly good. I opened my mouth for him and he kissed me deeper as his hands gripped my wet waist, tugging me against his chiseled chest.

My hands gripped the back of his neck, clinging to him like my knees would give out any second. A moment later my back collided with the tile wall and a fragile little noise escaped my mouth.

His hand swiveled around my neck, tightening with the perfect amount of delicate pressure. He pulled away from my lips but his dripping wet body still remained close to mine. His eyes were hard and vicious as they looked down at me—so angered and so in love.

I caught his stare and locked it inside my chest. I blinked once, like the innocent little thing I am and smirked just before I felt his thumb glide over my lips.

The water from the shower poured down his back and the steam became more intense, but I still saw the darkness in his ocean eyes. Like a nightmare looking into a daydream. So precious, yet so violent.

Suddenly, his hand gripped my thigh and the next thing I knew, it was I who was looking down at him. My backside slid up the wet wall, a gasp escaped me. His hands gripped under me, holding me in place. I felt him at my entrance, hard and ready.

His white hair had become darker, only adding to the dangerous look in his gaze. I toyed my hands through his damp hair. We were silent, and he looked at me like he was furious with me. Like he wanted to shout a hundred things at me for how foolish I had been.

But instead, he kissed me.

And I kissed him back.

This was good. I needed this. I needed to feel something other than pity and self-hatred.

He removed a hand from my side and then I felt a sharp, quick sensation glide up through me. My grip on his hair tightened and he growled through our kiss. He growled. I whimpered. And then I moaned when I felt him slide down and then up through me again. My back slid up the wall, and just like that, nothing else mattered but the growing feeling of euphoric pleasure.

Our kiss was rigid and breathless but our mouths never parted. My grip on his hair only tightened and his pace only heightened. We were a mess of anger and love. A nightmare and a daydream indeed.

But he did pull his mouth away, a deep growl of a breath and then, "I wasn't going to follow you in here—" his voice, like sharp needles as he thrust inside of me. Hard, "—I even turned around. I was so close to leaving," another thrust, "—but I couldn't control myself."

My stomach twisted into a tight knot, nerves or desire, I didn't know which. Probably both. It made me fearless, "I'm glad," I muttered through a moan.

"Fuck—" he snarled.

Draco seemed to be getting stronger, and more vicious with his thrusts.

I liked it.

"I wanted to punish you," he gripped my face, moving my dangling wet hair off my face and looked up at me like I was nothing but everything that he wanted. "—leave you all flustered and wanting me."

I felt myself tightening around him, my orgasm approaching, quick and wild, like a storm. I craved this feeling like a drug addict.

"But I would have been punishing myself more—" he admitted and my orgasm was released. "Fuck—"

I felt him cum inside of me and my head fell back and his mouth found my neck. And he sucked a kiss on my wet skin.

My body settled but my heart was racing, and with desire still flooding my veins I met his eyes, my vision a little foggy from the hot steam and the erotic storm that had just attacked me.

"You scared me to death, Eliza," Draco said, his voice nothing but serious. He carefully placed me back on the ground and my knees almost gave out, "Never do that again."

He was gone and disappeared behind the shower curtain before I could say anything.

--------------------------------------------------
Copyright © Kirsten Enn

Insta & TikTok @ Kirsten.enn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 1K 33
~Complete~ Draco Malfoy was raised to live up to his father's expectation and pureblood standard. Malfoy has to keep the image for his family's name...
77.9K 2.4K 31
Five years into to the war, the Order is pulling ahead after ages of drastically losing. Draco Malfoy notices. He wants in. He offers himself as a do...
117K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
2M 52.6K 73
"𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝗴𝗼𝗻𝗲." Y/n Whitmoore, daughter of well known purebloods, is entering her sixth year at Hogwarts...