Red Moon | Kim Taehyung

By twilight414

it was my first fic so its lowkey cringy so please ignore the cringe worth parts TvT - You lived in a small... More

Introduction to the characters! (and me)
Rumors (Part 1)
Rumors (part 2)
Consequences
If BTS were children of Greek Gods
Oh my gosh
Late Night
No More
Signal
Some
Kidding me
If BTS were greek gods
BTS as girls
Memes, Pics and Videos
Confetti
Shameless
Lucid
Bicycle
Buttons
Crystal Snow
Sleeping in waking
Trigger
Fairy Tale
To the End
Firetruck
Scare me
Pretty girl
I cannot do this anymore...
Thank y'all & enjoy this dump truck for a while
Angel or Devil?
Bonnie and Clyde
Oh my god
Deja Vu
Cure
You die
Legend: 1/2
Legend: 2/2
Horizon
Games
She's evil, most definitely
@ my worst
Hype boy!

Bad Decisions

209 12 6
By twilight414

You were just walking home recalling the entire day. The quiet brothers were grounded and didn't come to school. Your friend was irritating you with that small crush on Taehyung. To be honest, who wouldn't? He looked like a Greek god!

The teacher had given everyone a lot of homework for the weekend. Three lessons for a test, five assignments, and a freaking essay on any topic she has taught.

That lady even had the audacity of telling everyone to have a great weekend and to get enough rest. Yeah, we will. (Eye roll) you could already see the future: you stressfully scrolling through memes.

But before you go home, you want a quick snack. You stopped at a small convenience store near your home. You stepped outside with a juice box and a bar of chocolate when you spotted a familiar silhouette.

You narrowed your eyes and recognized that figure as Taehyung. He was wearing a dark hoodie familiar to you without the hood covering his head and wore dark jeans. 'what is he doing here? Shouldn't he be grounded at home?' you wondered.

Then you saw another figure approaching him, which you guessed was Jungkook. They spoke something to each other. Then nodded and sprint in another direction.

'wait what are they doing here?' your curiosity got the best of you and you decided to follow them.

Even if you didn't have good stamina, you did manage to not lose them out of your sight and followed them far away from your home. It was at the outskirts of the town, where you thought ghosts might be there.

You followed them through the dense forest. Trees, plants, all sorts of stuff slowed you down and you heard something. Like a muffled voice.

"Good job, Jungkook. I didn't know you can't kidnap a bastard like that." Taehyung said. What did he just say? Kidnap?!

You cautiously took a few steps forward, peeped over the plants covering you, and were shocked. A man was tied up, butt naked, and gagged.

Taehyung removed the gag from the dude's mouth, and the man yelled. "When my pack comes here, you and your fellow leeches will be dead!" eh? A pack? What bullshit is he saying?

"Bitch, please. I was brought alive from the dead." Uhh, what are you talking about, Jungkook? He continued. "And why would they kill us? They'd be more disappointed in you for breaking the treaty."

"What trea-" the dude stopped and turned his head in your direction, which made you crouch to hide from his prying eyes. "We have a witness! And it's a human!"

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Shut up. Which human would come over here? They'd be idiots for doing so." Uhh, then you're the biggest idiot ever.

"Yeah! Now shut up before I cut open your throat!" Taehyung brought out a knife from his pocket and you pressed your hands to muffle your gasp.

"You wouldn't!"

"Oh, I will! You broke the treaty between us a hundred times. You entered our territory without notifying us and took humans! Then bred in them and turned them into werewolves! So why wouldn't we kill you?" Taehyung twirled the knife in his hands and cruelly smiled.

"What? They were drunk and were throwing themselves at me. I lost it and succumbed to my instincts. Who wouldn't mind fucking humans? I'm sure you must've done that at least once."

Taehyung lost it. He forced the gag in the dude's mouth and started stabbing him. You covered your face from the gory scene. You had seen gory movies but a real-life murder, boy weren't you scared.

"How's that for instincts?!" you heard him cruelly say.

"Hyung, stop. He's already dead. You're just making it harder for us to hide the body."

You peeked through your hands and saw Taehyung with blood on his face and his hands. He wiped his hands on his jeans and stared at the dead body in disgust. "Ya okay. Should we suck the blood out of it or dump it?"

What the actual goddamn fuck did he say?! Suck the blood!? Are they a bunch of psychopaths?!

"Ew no. werewolves taste like dog food anyway." the body is a werewolf?! What?! Were you hallucinating?! Did the cafeteria mix drugs in their food?!

"You ate dog food once and liked it."

"It was a dog treat!"

"Whatever. I'm not going to take this... son of a bitch as my meal. There are much better things as food, like duck blood. Come on, let's pack this thing and dump it somewhere."

"Okay."

You were shocked. He didn't want a werewolf as his meal. Were you high? Did you start taking drugs? Did you get schizophrenia? Oh my god, your head started hurting.

'They are vampires.' the voice in your head said, and you believed it. And you recognized all the signs: They covered their faces all the time to not let other people see them, they only hung out with each other, they never talked to others because...

Taehyung and Jungkook were vampires.

You stumbled back in shock and tripped over a branch. You fell on your butt with a thud. Taehyung and Jungkook stopped doing whatever they were doing and turned their heads to the noise.

"Hyung, did you hear that?"

"Yeah."

"Is that-"

"Shh. I smelled something near us before but completely ignored it, and it followed us here. I guess that was the thing the dead body was saying about."

Uh oh, you pressed a hand to your mouth and held your breath. Both of them waited for something to happen. A movement, a slight one at least.

You prayed they wouldn't find you and waiting for their actions. You relaxed when you heard Jungkook say. "Hyung, there's probably nothing there. Must've been a dog or a rabbit I guess."

"Yeah." Taehyung hesitantly nodded. You sighed in relief and the very next second, you were pinned down to the ground by Taehyung.

His angry face turned into shock. He expected some weirdo or a normal dude to follow them, but it was you?! Why did they even take the kidnapped werewolf here?! Ugh!

Your vision got blurry and tears flowed out of your eyes. He released his grip on you and you crawled away from him.

You managed to get up and ran away. You didn't care if you got lost, but you wanted to be far away from them, especially him.

"Nice job, Hyung. Now you have traumatized a human for life."

"Shut up."

You sprinted out of the forest and found your way home without taking a break. Your sister was just chilling outside when she saw you running and they stood up.

You crashed into her and tightly hugged her. Normally she would push you away, but she felt her shirt getting wait. "Hey hey hey hey, what happened? Why are you crying?"

"I'm scared." you hiccuped and kept sobbing into her shirt.

"Why are you scared?"

"I saw something... something..." you kept weeping, and she hugged you.

"Hey hey, it's okay if you don't want to tell me about it." you hugged them tight and buried your face into her shirt.

You didn't know when you slept, but on the next day; you felt yourself on your bed with the same clothes from yesterday.

"You okay?" your sister asked.

"Yeah."

She sighed in relief. "That's good. You were burning with a fever last night, I had to call our dad and he came rushing leaving his shift."

"Oh." you felt guilty that your dad came in rushing and had to leave just because you had a fever.

"He left when your fever died down. Do you want to go to school today?"

Recalling yesterday, you didn't want to see their faces. They would probably come to school today. They traumatized you enough, and that's your fault.

"No."

"Okay then. I'll tell your school about it. If you need me, I'll be downstairs."

"What about your job?"

She smiled. "I took a day off today. I don't know when you'll throw up and you don't clean up after yourself so I don't want to come to the house smelling like vomit."

"Okay."

"And go take a bath! You smell like dirt!"

"Okay then."

Your sister moved the TV upstairs, catered to all your needs; basically, suddenly she became responsible and didn't complain. Wow, you could get used to this!

The next day, you had to go to school. You argued with your older sibling that you didn't want to go there, and she asked the reason why.

You had no excuse for that and you couldn't just say 'hey my classmates are vampires and they traumatized me by killing a werewolf in front of me then pinned me down to kill me.'

Your sister sighed. "I know that you hate school, but stop behaving like a five-year-old for once." it pissed you off, but you didn't argue back.

The doorbell rang, and your heart skipped a beat. You opened the door and relaxed because it was just your friend. "You bitch, why didn't you tell me you were sick! I was alone the entire fucking day and bored as heck!"

"Uhh, my sister is here?"

"Eh? What's wrong with that?"

You glared at her and hissed. "Please stop cursing for god's sake?"

"Meh whatever, take your bag. We're leaving for school."

"I thought we were leaving the town forever!" you sarcastically replied.

"Boo, you whore. Take your bag."

"Stop cursing!"

"Okay!"

-------------------

New character!

Name: Wendy Shon

Date of birth: 21 February XXXX

Species: Human

-(y/n)'s older sister

-cold but caring

-is (y/n)'s cousin but was adopted by (y/n)'s father

-has her own business

-a baddie

-is a baby in reality

----------

(a/n: even if this has got like 4 views, I'll keep writing this. I guess I'll also post it on Tumblr in my fanfic account) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.7K 477 26
My cold boss Jeon Jungkook.... ff Some time we choose a wrong person for us but right person will make our life beautiful✨ In pages of my life, You...
107K 2.8K 16
i suppose it all started with an unknown message [re edited and republished] -lowercase intended-
2.1K 635 28
The hardest thing is to kill your beloved who recently opened his heart to you...
19.8K 726 28
[GENRE: boss and secretary,fluff,misunderstandings,forced marriage] love is a beautiful feeling and so is marriage. But not when you dont even love e...