๐‹๐ˆ๐Œ๐„๐‘๐„๐๐‚๐„ - James Po...

By -wonderIand

เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which ๐ฃ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ approaches a loud hufflepuff named ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๏ฟฝ... More

๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐— ๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ก๐—–๐—˜
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ข๐—ก๐—˜
1- the beggining of her
2- bee and sky, the duo
3- phat potions
4- meet me in the kitchens, bro
5- surprise...
6- see your future
7- room of requirements
8- WE DID NOT HAVE SEX
9- falling
10-River's regret
11- Ember White's love
12- the ball preparation๏ฟผ๏ฟผs
13-the ball
14- anddd shes drunk.
15- halfassed sorrys
16-sirius's birthday
17- quidditch game
18- thats an idea
19- the smell of comfort
20- late night owlery
21- pack it up ember white
22- Christmas Woes
23- the surprise present
24- its elvendork bitch
25- exams are gross
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—ช๐—ข
26- letters
27- guitar
27.5- Nightmares |Interlude
28- last first day
29- the chilling tale of Regulus Black
30- down horsey, down
31- the breakup game
32- trust me and love me
33- when I say run, run.
34- Hourglass
35- scars
36- shut up and kiss me
37- confess your sins
38- day of love
39- So, christmas is still soon
40- the sibling pact
41- New years woes.
42- expecto patronum (the remix)
43- dumblewhore
44- The story of Estelle White
45- Please talk to me
46- Valentines day is cool
47- WE HAD SEX!
48- Order of the Pheonix
49- apprentice
50- N.E.W.T.S.
51- Graduating hogwarts
๐—”๐—–๐—ง ๐—ง๐—›๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜
52- Prepare for the wedding
53- Wedding!
54- Honey is gross with no moon
55- wtf is a job
56- hell nah.
56.5 - bigger issues | Interlude
57- sincerly, r.a.b
58- e & f
60- motherhood (cool emoji glasses)
61- copycat
62- The prophecy
63- Christmas!
65- beg
66- bloodied crown
67- Screams and shouts
68- flowers on a grave
69- from Mckinnon
70- secret keeper
71-October 31, 1981
72- recoming
73- the end
๐—˜๐—ฃ๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—ข๐—š๐—จ๐—˜
BONUS - slughorn's class, 1st year
BONUS - Limerence: the hit film

59- h.p.

9.9K 376 400
By -wonderIand

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER FIFTY-NINE!
                      — Limerence

" Alright daddy "

JAMES WAS ALWAYS SCARED TO BE A PARENT. He didn't know why, really, it didn't seem that horrible. However, as Ember got closer to July 31, the duedate for their baby, his fears arose a little more each minute.

He wanted to be the father he has - had - The father he had. The one that would play with their child in the mud and not get mad at them. Or the one that wouldn't send a howler when his child got in trouble at Hogwarts. he wanted to embrace them for all their differences and simmalaritys.

The nursery was decorated in red. James, of course, had done this without Ember's knowing. He knew she wouldn't realize something as grand since she was too close to popping anyway. He finished the final detail before skipping downstairs where Ember was making lunch. The house had been baby-readied to the max level.

Their to-go bag sat on a dining table, baby bottles on the drying rack and in the cabinets, and more necessities layed around randomly.

Ember's light blue dress flowed around her as she moved around the kitchen, cleaning as she cooked. It was something Marci had taught her to do growing up and she never quite let the habit go. James leant on the door frame, watching her move gracefully even with a large belly and being so close to her due-date. Though, she did have her moments like yesterday where she couldn't even get out of bed from how exhausted she was.

Her hair was tied in a bun from the giant clip in her hair. Small bits of blonde hair fell out and naturally waved by her neck.

For someone that was a day before she was meant to give birth, Ember looked ethereal. James looked at her with such love and happiness he truly did feel like the luckiest man in the world.

Although, the two would be introducing this child to a world filled with war and hatred - more often than not - they would love them until the couple's dying moments.

James hadn't even met his baby yet but he already loved him or her more than he had loved anyone or anything else- not including Ember into that mix. She was a whole new ballpark he had a love for-

"You look perky." He finally spoke up, a smile danced on his face as he stared at her. Ember looked up from the ingredients she was scribbling down.

"Oh, trust me, I'm in more pain I've ever been in. I'm trying to distract myself with everything and anything. Such as the cabinet. Did you know the henge is loose? I would fix it but my belly is getting in the way of everything." She ranted, wiping down the table with a green rag.

James laughed, shuffling over to her and placing his hands on her stomach. "Hey, Harry or Marcelle. You leave your mother alone for a bit, alright? She may hate you before you're even born and that won't be good at all. Just be a good little baby."

The blonde shook her hair and chuckled, ruffling her husbands hair. He looked up to her with a large smirk, quickly placing a kiss on her stomach before he hopped up and kissed her lips softly and fast.

"Don't tell them I'm going to hate them before they're even born! I cant have my own child I've kept inside my stomach for nine months hating me, James!"

He shrugged and grabbed a peice of burnt bacon from the stove. He twirled around to face the woman who had her hands on her hips and plopped the bacon into his mouth.

"What is this!" He choked, spitting it out into a trash can.

Ember laughed loudly, hiding her face into her hands. "J-James you twat! It's burnt! You took the wrong bacon. The good bacon is on the counter." She  giggled, patting his back as he rubbed his tongue harshly.

A wet substance began to fall down her leg. Ember stopped hitting his back as her stomach twisted. "Holy merlins left ball right sack and saggy tit. Potter, my water just broke."

James hopped up from where he was spitting the bacon out, no longer tasting the burnt substance anymore. "Huh? Can you repeat that... I could've sworn you just said that your water broke?"

Ember breathed in, "James, my water broke."

"Oh my Merlin what do we do? What do you do? Shit. Okay, take the floo... can you even floo whilst pregnant? You're the healer here Ember I'm just the helpless husband and holy shit I'm about to be the helpless dad. What do I need to do... the go bags! Okay-"

Ember huffed in another breath. "James, respectfully shut the hell up."

James, still dropping the marbles, gathered everything, handing Ember the pot of floo powder. "You can't apparate or use portkeys so we'll have to do this. It's alright. Everything is okay. No need to freak out, blondie." James assured her, though it seemed more like he was convincing himself.

Ember took the floo, one hand on her stomach she yelled, "Healer Kaylee's office."

James, more nervous than Ember was, went into the floo after her. Falling straight on his face when he went through. Kaylee was rushing around, already getting Ember into a private room.

He quickly followed after them. "Hello, average day innit?"

"James, I love you so much and I'm so happy that you're gonna be the dad of this baby infiltrating me but I'm gonna need you to be quiet." Ember told him, laying down on the table as Kaylee put spells on her.

"Okay. Alright... I'll send a patronus to everyone. Is that okay?" He asked, reaching for his wand after Ember gave him a nod and a smile. "We're gonna be here for quite a while, aren't we?"

"Oh yes we will, darling. While your sending the patronus or owls or whatever, can you get me some ice chips? You may be able to ask Kaylee about them." Ember asked her husband who nodded and left the room.

🖇

Seven long hours. To be exact 7 hours and twenty-four minutes Ember had been in birth. The child was simply refusing to come out it seemed. Although, Kaylee and the other Medí-Witches assured her this was very normal. And that Ember knew it was normal- she still began to resent her child for not hurrying up.

James sat by her bed, holding her hand and soothing her when a contraction would hit. Most of the time he seemed to be more anxious than Ember was.

Ember bit her lip as another one hit, tightening her hold on James's hand. "Go get Kaylee, Please." Ember begged, tired of the feeling.

James immediately got up. "Okay. Okay, getting Kaylee." He muttered to himself.

The two came back in the room two minutes later. She dropped down and checked Ember, smiling lightly. "Alright baby-mama its time for you to pop out this baby."

"Wait, what?!" James gasped, wide eyed.

"Ember's ready to have her baby... alright, I need you to let out a push, alright? Just a long push." Kaylee hyped her up with motivational words.

Ember shook her head after one or two, using James's hand as a clutch. "I can't do it." She whined, turning her head into the pillow.

"Yeah you can. You're getting closer every moment you got this Em." Kaylee encouraged, placing a few more spells onto the woman to help her.

Ember nodded weakly and began to push once more, letting out huffs of breaths in-between. Beside her, James whitened. "I need to-"

A thud hit the ground and Ember lost her clutch. "Oh my Merlin did he just fucking pass out while I'm pooping out my organs!" Ember groaned.

"It's alright... one big push for me, Ember. Mayfield, go get Remus Lupin. And help Mr. Potter onto the cushioned chair, please." Kaylee told one of the medi-wizards who quickly hurried their paste to get Remus.

Ember breathed in deeply. "I am never letting that mother-fucker get over the fact he- he blacked out while I'm giving birth." She complained through a push.

Remus opened the door, taking a quick look at the scene- Kaylee encouraging Ember, James on the floor, and then Ember complaining about everything whilst giving birth.

He jumped over James and went to her side."Hey Em. You're almost there, alright?" He told her, rubbing the back of her hand that was grubbing his. He couldn't deny, the woman had a strong grip in pain but Remus had endured worse than a quick sting from a hand-holding.

"It hurts so bad and my husband just left me, Remus. I don't know if I can do it." Ember cried, wiping away her tears with her free-hand as soon as they fell.

Remus brushed her hair back, kissing her sticky forehead. "It's alright, Em. Just a little bit longer and you'll have a beautiful baby. You'll get to be an amazing mother and raise a child to be the luckiest child on this planet." Remus whispered to her, "I believe in you. Sirius, Peter, Ophliea, Marlene, Lily, your family, we all believe in you more than you know, alright?"

Ember nodded and thanked Remus under her breath. In a few - long - moments, Harry was born.

🖇

He was gorgeous. Remus didn't lie on that part. The little boy in her arms had a full head of brown hair she already could tell he got from James. A lot of the boy was James, actually. From the little nose to his tiny lips.

James held him, admiring the tiny baby. "He's so small." He mused.

Ember opened her eyes a little. She was exhausted from the last nine hours and wanted nothing more than to take a long nap. Even James had seemingly got a nap since he passed out for five minutes. Luckily for him he had waken up in time to cut the umbilical cord.

She nodded, reaching a hand up to brush his hair away. "He's adorable." Ember took her son out of James's arms and simply stared at him lovingly.

A knock came from the door, opening to reveal Sirius. "Do y'mind if we come in?"

"Who's we?" Ember asked tiredly. Sirius gave her a sympathetic smile. He did feel sorry that the woman had to go through so much in only a day.

"Just me, Remus, Peter, and your three girlfriends. Your family said they would visit in a bit." Sirius informed Ember who nodded.

They entered into the room, Ophelia immediately coming over to make sure Ember was alright. "Merlin, I thought you were dead when that medí-wizard came out begging for Remus."

"I am not dead, just tired." Ember kissed her cheek, being careful to not squish Harry who slept in her arms. Ophelia laughed, ruffling her already messy hair.

"So, who's the little dude?"

Ember smiled, brushing his face with her index finger. "Everyone, meet Harry Regulus Potter."

Sirius froze, placing a hand on his mouth to hide his gasp. He stared at her, "You didn't Ember?"

"Oh, I did." She grinned.

Sirius rolled his eyes, a smile on his face at the woman's care for his little brother. Ever since Regulus died he's felt nothing more than guilty for not being there for his brother more. Seeing Ember give his brothers name to his son gave him an overwhelming sea of happiness.

"Who's the god parents?" Sirius asked excitedly. Everyone groaned, they all knew how hyped up he was to know the sex and the god parents. Ember and James had decided they didn't want to know the sex of their baby until birth and the god parents were also kept secret.

"Now... no one can get upset." James told them, pointing mainly to Sirius who gasped at him. He laughed, subconsciously rubbing Embers hair back as she slowly fell asleep with Harry securely in her arms.

Dropping his voice the tiniest bit, he let the dramatics grow before he said, "Sirius, we want you to be The Godfather and Ophelia, Godmother."

Sirius let out a girlish squeal - which to James immediately hushed the man, jabbing a finger to his sleeping wife and son.

Ophelia gaped at them, "Oh James your joking?"

He shook his head, smiling at her widely. "Not one bit. Ember and I know you two aren't a couple so Marlene and Remus are the honorary god parents. Lily and Peter are the cool aunt and uncle." He told the group who all grinned, every once and a while looking towards Harry. "Now, get out so Emmy can sleep."

"Alright daddy!" Sirius sung, grabbing Remus and Peter's arms to tug him out of the room.

Once the room was empty, Ember opened her eyes a little. "Did everyone leave?" Her voice was small and held tiredness.

James nodded and kissed her forehead. "Go back to sleep, Blondie. I'll take care of Harry." He told her, taking the sleeping baby from her arms.

Ember nodded weakly, leaning into his head that was still brushing her hair back. "Can you keep doing that until I fall asleep again?"

"Of course. Just get the rest you need."

ASHLEE SPEAKS!

So I'm actually writing this when Wattpad had the weird comments thing on the DAY that I was going to start daily updates?!!

No update tomorrow :( I am sorry I'll just be busy

Screw this. Ashlee out. D:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 3.8K 33
!!DISCONTINUED!! ๊œฑสœแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ สœษช๊œฑ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด›สœษชษดษข. สœษช๊œฑ ๊œฑแดแดœสŸแดแด€แด›แด‡. แด›สœแด‡ แดษดแด‡ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษด สœแด‡ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœแด‡ แดกแดแดœสŸแด… สŸแดแด แด‡ ๊œฐแดส€แด‡แด แด‡ส€. ส™แด‡แด„แด€แดœ๊œฑแด‡ แดŠแด€แดแด‡๊œฑ แด˜แดแด›แด›แด‡ส€ แด‹ษดแด‡แดก แด›สœแด€แด› สœษชแด แด€ษดแด… แด„...
333K 9.5K 39
'We'll ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž๐ญ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ข๐ง, the pieces of our broken hearts back together' "I have to brew a difficult potion with him for months. And guess who my p...
114K 3.4K 36
เฟเพ‚ เผ˜ึจ๐–ฆน In which they're childhood friends... she's a Lupin-black and he's a Potter. Oh yeah, and in...
466K 16.2K 29
. โ PLEASE S T A Y , I DON'T WANT YOU TO LEAVE. โž โ I'M AFRAID I ...