𝗘𝗣𝗜𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

EPILOGUE!                       — Limerence

EPILOGUE!
Limerence

" Then we'll put you up for adoption
and you will be removed from my bloodine. "

EMBER ESTELLE POTTER HAD DESTROYED THE FINAL HORCRUX YEARS AGO. She did it with the consciousness of her lost friends that had died in the war. She did it for Ava, Ophelia, Marlene, Regulus, Gideon, and Fabian. She did it for a future worth living for Valerie and Harry, along with Erick. Remus had convinced Sirius to let him adopt the six-year-old boy with much convincing. They grew up with Neville Longbottom and Ron Weasley. Five close friends that would last a lifetime.

She had lived on to make advanced potions and healing spells, even helping madam Pomfrey for three years whilst James took care of Harry. Of course, she spent more time with Professor Remus and Professor Evans than actually helping the woman... Not that Poppy minded. Neither did Headmaster Dumbledore.

They had a certain reputation with the Hogwarts students- Lily Evans, the potions professor was known to be the calm between the group. Remus was the go-lucky teacher that all students loved - even if the information of being a werewolf had gotten out Then there was Ember Potter. People knew her as Harry Potter's mother, one of the greatest healers of their time, the destroyer of the final Horcrux, or Madam Potter if they were injured during Hogwarts.

One person that story was erased through the years would be River O'conner. His fellow death-eaters blamed him for the death of Voldemort. Weeks after he was fully destroyed, River was found dead by Aurors. These Including James, Frank, Moody, and Sirius. His body was mutilated and tortured in a way you would expect animals to be the cause.

He died loving Ember Potter. His obsession with the girl was what got him killed. The death eaters would claim if he loved a little less then Ember would be dead... Voldemort wouldn't had hesitated to kill her.

Blinded by their lost for their master, four death eaters sent out to kill River O'Conner. Rage overfilling their blood, grim smiles on their faces as he screamed out that he didn't do it. He wasn't the reason that Tom Riddle had met his dismise. He didn't do it... but he did. He convinced Voldemort to spare Ember.

Before his death, the only thing he could think about was Ember White. She would never be Ember Potter in his eyes. He was tortured and beaten thinking about the blue eyed girl. How life would be if he didn't date Lily Evans.

It would be so different. Ember wouldn't be holding Harry and James's hand as they ran down King's Cross for his first day. Harry's grip on her hand tightening a bit more the closer they got to Hogwarts. "Do I have to go?" He asked while he stared at the big, red train.

James stared at his son with confusion. "Harry, last night you were jumping up with joy at the chance to go to Hogwarts. Why the sudden change of mood?"