38- day of love

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT!                       — Limerence

                      — Limerence

" Should we just make out
right here right now? "

EVEN THOUGH JAMES AND EMBER BECAME TOUCHY AND EVEN CLOSER AFTER THEY BEGAN TO DATE, the Marauders seemed to be oblivious about the whole thing.

Even Mr. Lupin, the swearwolf, didn't seem to catch on. Ember was quite disappointed before she realized she and James acted like this before their date.

And then she gets even more disappointed knowing she and James didn't just ask each other out. They had already been fake dating for a while, how hard would it be to real date?

The new couple were able to go through the rest of November without the Marauders knowing. And even worse? Ophelia and Marlene knew, speaking of Marlene and Ophelia, Ember caught the two girls making out in a broom closet during her rounds. It was very... fun to say the least.

There was always Remus and Sirius who were in the same boat as the girls; they were not a couple. However, Remus made sure Sirius didn't see other he's, she's, or they's and the same way for Remus seeing people.

She also found out that dating James Potter was very complicated. The boy was attached to her at this point, he refused to leave her side most days.

He would walk her to class, sit next to her in the three classes they shared, except transfiguration, (he sat by Sirius and Ember sat by Ophelia) and he would always be touching her in some way, either interlocked feet under the table or holding her pinky.

Not that Ember minded very much, she found his touchiness adorable. Though it did get very distracting at times.

Just like the current when Ember and James were at dinner. James was finally ready to tell his friends. But James of course being well... James, couldn't just tell them in a normal way.

He wanted to scar them in the best way possible, his words, not Ember.

The two's pinkies were interlinked as they shuffled down the corridors to dinner. James planned to be five times more touchy with Ember. But this time, add more flirting so it's blatantly obvious they're dating.

The doors opened as the laughing couple were shown to the rest of Hogwarts. Ember was sure
Dumbledore and McGonagall had a bet doing in between them. She also was sure they knew James and Ember were never actually a couple until November.