49- apprentice

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE!                       — Limerence

CHAPTER FORTY-NINE!
                      — Limerence

" I know a werewolf and he is one of the coolest people I know. "

"MISS WHITE?" Professor Sprout called out to the blonde after class, using her wand to make papers fly up and away. Ember nodded at Ophelia, directing her to move on with her life and go to their dorm. Of course, Ember didn't think Ophelia would actually go to the dorm. She would either go see Marlene or wait for Ember outside.

"Yes, Professor Sprout?" Ember asked, moving up to talk with the Head Hufflepuff. She smiled at Ember and handed her a paper. The blonde looked at it with raised eyebrows.

"For your excellent work this year, I was able to send in a recommendation for Saint Mungos-" Ember gasped as Sprout talked proudly. The professor was truly proud of Ember for doing so well. "and they would like for you to follow around a healer for a day. You'll learn what to do and if they believe you to be advanced enough you will begin to work as a healer after you graduate."

Ember's insides exploded. One of her biggest dreams was always to become a healer. "Yes. Yes, I'll do it. A million times! When does it start?"

Professor Sprout happily pointed to the paper in Ember's hands. She looked down and read the words.

HEALER FOLLOWER INFORMATION

to, Ember Estelle White of Hogwarts school

of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Hello! We are happy to accept you into Saint Mungo's apprenticeship. Until you graduate you will be doing small papers for healers until you finally graduate and can join us!

Tomorrow we would like you to apparate to Saint Mungos where you will be with Healer Kaylee Wilson for the day. She will help you with the basics. You will not be treating any patients until you graduate, however.

We hope to see you tomorrow!

Best of Fate,

Head Healer Ferro Madrid

A smile sprang its way onto Ember's face, her chest exploding as she left the room trying to disguise her giddiness. "Ophelia!" She yelled out to the Hufflepuff. She had waited for Ember to get out of the herbology room. Just as ember suspected she would. "Look, look! I get to follow around a healer tomorrow!" She handed her best friend the parchment cheerfully.

Ophelia giggled and took the parchment, reading it over. Ember had a large, shining smile on her face. She was happy to see her best friend so happy. "Great job, Em. I'm so proud of you, truly."