24- its elvendork bitch

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘭𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦?( 𝘆𝗲𝘀 )    ( no )𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽

( 𝘆𝗲𝘀 ) ( no )
𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖾𝖼𝗍𝖾𝖽... 𝗒𝖾𝗌!

𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 ( twenty-four ) 𝗈𝖿
𝘓𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦

EMBER AWOKE WITH A JULT. She could feel hot sweat falling from her forehead and everything was spinning. Mia let out a long sigh, "Thank goodness your awake!"

"What happened?" Ember asked, though she knew exactly what had happened previously. She had passed out because Sirius had nearly died on her.

"You blacked out after alerting the boys... speaking of the boys, Sirius is okay. He's actually downstairs with the other boys right now. We owled your parents and they gave you permission to stay longer if you'd like." Mia told her with a warm smile.

Ember let out a huff of relief. "How long have I been out?" She asked.

Mia looked to the left in thought, "You passed out last night after Sirius arrived so... I'd say about ten hours? It's the next morning. And that cut of his was actually dark magic. Monty said the healers told him to tell you that you did an excellent job on healing him. You'll be a great healer Em."

Ember beamed at the woman, she clapped her hands together, "Now c'mon sleeping beauty! I need my daughter to help me cook breakfast."

Ember laughed at her words and stood up to follow her out of James's room. As soon as she left the stairs her eyes flickered to a bruised up Sirius. He was laying on the couch with his arm in a sling and bruises littering his whole body, "Hey Mia? I'll meet you in the kitchen in a bit."

Euphemia smiled and left the girl alone with the boys. Sirius smiled proudly, "There's my savior!"

"Oh shut up." Though her face did not match the words. She had a large grin on her face from just seeing Sirius okay. "You gave me quite a fright." She looked over to see James holding Elvendork. She rolled her eyes and took the sleeping niffler from him.

James pouted, "First you steal my bed and now you steal my son."

"Your literally the god father." Ember rolled her eyes, petting the creature.

Remus shook his finger, "Last I checked his name was Elvendork James Dumbledore-Potter-white."

"Well I take it back. His name is now-" Ember was cut off by Sirius smacking her head, "ouch asshole!"