61- copycat

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE!                       — Limerence

CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE!
Limerence

" Sirius coul've been pregnant? "

IT WAS NO SECRET THAT REMUS AND SIRIUS LOVED EACHOTHER. The 'high school sweethearts' (if you could even say that. They did go to Hogwarts instead of Highschool) had always held a special place in eachother's hearts that not anyone could quite fill.

They had been bestfriends since the beginning of time seemingly, always being with one another. Only ever having one break apart in fifth year when Sirius had tried to prank Severus Snape and ended up revealing Remus's lycanthropy and nearly killing the boy.

Though, this quirll did not stray them away. If anything, they had became closer because of their time spent apart.

No pun intended, but when they came back, they came back like a boomerang.

So much so marriage was thrown onto the table. And in average -fancy people- fashion, what comes after marriage.

Children.

More so Valerie no-last-name.

Valerie, the complete overview. Born to unknown parents, unknown heritage and found on a grass field, mysteriously leaving behind the newborn baby. She was taken in by Shell Orphanage.

At only four months when Remus and Sirius decided to adopt her, Valerie was smart. She could already sit up by herself, a feat not many four-month-olds could do. Sure, wizard-babies age faster.

Something like this;
1 month = 1 1/2 month
2 months = 2 3/4 months
3 month = 4 months
4 month = 5 months
5 month = 7 months
6 months = 8 1/2 months

you get the drill; they increase a bit each time. So... at four months with a mind set of a five month old, Valerie was close to crawling and blabbering more.

In conclusion, Valerie was incredibly smart for her infant age.

And Sirius and Remus loved her. In movies they'll say 'it was love at first sight.' This may be one of the view occasions where that statement was true. Of course, Sirius and Remus wanted to adopt a baby near Harry's age so they could grow up together. Valerie fit perfectly into this subject.

The little girl had short, unruly, black hair, grey eyes that shined with a million stars, and a soft face that looked ever so pinchable.