16-sirius's birthday

𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝗇𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 3𝗋𝖽 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍.

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚
𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘
◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷ 
2:09 ━━━─────●── 3:25

𝗡𝗢𝗪 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗬𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗖𝗘◁◁         ▐ ▌         ▷▷  2:09 ━━━─────●── 3:25

𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 16
SPACE GIRL SHOW ME THE
STARS

(Skip this chapter because some people thing it's cringe 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄$

(no actually skip it it's literally so bad, doesn't effect the plot at all. Skip it. Iwarned you, if you read it you CANNOT bully me for it.)

SIRIUS ORION BLACK HATED November 3rd. This really wasn't a secret to anyone. He hated the way people would crowed him throwing, 'happy birthday!'s that never even meant anything. Sure, he loved the attention but he hated why he was getting the attention.

It was just another day to him. Turning sixteen would barley mean anything. Just another year until he's closer to death.

"Well at least celebrate not dying for a whole year!" Ember urged him.

Now ember on the other hand, loved birthdays. She adored them. And hers was dead smack in the middle of exams so she never really got to celebrate it. She found birthdays exiting, and gifts! Don't forget about gifts!

"Ember. No, I hate everything about tomorrow." Sirius groaned, leaning his head onto Remus who froze under his touch. Ember had to hide her smile.

"Fine then, be a brat Sirius. I won't make you any cake or anything." Ember huffed. That was the biggest lie she had ever told. She was totally going to make today unbeatable.

Sirius had been through to much to not enjoy his birthday. She knew it probably had to do with his parents, and that's why she would make up 15 bad birthdays with one great one.

"Ophelia!" Ember called out to her dark haired friend who was speaking to Iren. She turned around to face Ember. Saying a quick goodbye to Iren.

"Yeppie?" She smiled. Ember grinned widely and began to tell her the plan. Ophelia, unlike River, loved the Marauders presence and would often hang out with them.

"Oh my! Em, that's a great idea! Where will you get it though? And the money." Ophelia asked, Ember smiled widely.

"Well there should be a place in Hogsmeade, which I'm sure Minnie or Poma will let us go! And do you forget I'm a white?"