The Worst Journey Of High Sch...

Galing kay Queenart13

Holly, the daughter of one of the greatest and richest worldwide scientists, enters an educational institutio... Higit pa

The First Impression
The Empty Parking Space.
The Name: Jayson or Jay?
The Work From Home
The Worms
The Counter Guy
The Warning
The Red Glasses
The Detention
The Upside down Smile.
The Author's Note.
The Upside Down Smile: Part 2
The Blame
The Text
The Solution
The Apology
The Danger
The Unfair Fight
The Death
The Club
The Foreign Mei
The War of Colours
The Twins
The Author's Note
The Permission
The Betrayal
The Party Fiasco
The First Contact
The Sister
The Trash Talker
The Refusal
The Deal
The Author's Note.
🗨️Characters 💬
The Blackmail
The Sleepover...And More
The Truth
The Queen Bee
The Lesson

The Save

13 2 0
Galing kay Queenart13

I was shocked, confused and mostly scared.
Who pushed me over?!
And Why?!!

I thank God that the water was quite deep, so I didn't land on a rock or the water's bottom.
I stood on my feet, the water that reached up to my waist and looked around.
Left and right were just trees and shrubs. Behind me was the water bank.
But I didn't head over to the water bank because I needed to search for my phone.

I walked around in the water looking down for a black screen, despite the moon being my only source of light.
Something suddenly caught my eye.

My phone!
And it's screen was lit up. I walked up to it, even if the water was restricting my legs, and picked it up. Thankfully, my phone was water resistant. Sam was calling and I immediately answered it.

"Sam! Thank God you answered!" I said into the phone.

"Where the hell are you Holly? I came to the party to look for you but you're nowhere to be found. Are you back at home?"

"No I'm not!" I shrieked as I made it to the grassy river bank. "Sam I know this will sound crazy but someone pushed me over Grayson's backyard's water fall! I'm in the water as I'm speaking to you right now!"

There was silence.

"Sam? You still there?"

" What the-? What the hell are you saying? And who the heck is Grayson??"

"He's the host of the party! Just come to the backyard, you'll see a wooden fence, there's a doggy door, okay?!"

" Hooolllyyy! " Sam whined frustratingly.
" This is just.. UGGHH"

She was about to say more, but then started talking to another person.
" Sam? Who are you talking to? "

"Two girls that claim to be your friends. They're leading me to the waterfall now. Pft! All crazy lies." Sam muttered that last part.

"Alright I'll be looking out for you." I said and ended the call.

I stood at the bank, looking up to the fence.
Minutes passed and I waited.
The doggy door of the fence finally opened and Carol showed herself first, along with Sam and Nicki.
They looked around, Sam surprised by the view. I quickly raised and waved my arms in the air like I was a crazy woman.
"Guys! I'm here!"

They saw me and Nicki waved back.
Sam took out her phone from her pocket and even if we were looking at each other, feet away, she called me.
"You're in big trouble Holly." She said.

Wow, so much for a 'Are you okay little sis?'
Too much to ask?

"How do I get out of here?" I said to her on the phone.

I saw Nicki take it from Sam's hand.
"You have to walk down the river bank, straight ahead. You'll reach a white picket fence, open it and you'll appear on the road." Nicki said to me.

I was already on my way. "Okay I see the fence. Where should I go after that?"

"Grayson's house from there is 4 blocks away. So walk down to your left till you see Grayson's house. We'll meet you at his gate."

"Alright. Thank you Nicki! Carol too!"

I ended the call and ran down the road, forgetting I was now barefooted. I had removed my wet socks and forgot it at the river bank.

I didn't care about those anymore.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Friday 12:30pm
I didn't know if the party was still going on, but I'm sure it wasn't because it was already midnight.
We stood outside the gate. Sam had given me the chance to say goodbye to Nicki and Carol. They learnt she was my older sister.

"Who could have pushed you over?" Nicki asked me.

"Top guess? Jessica and her troupe. But have no evidence." I said scratching my now loose long hair. The flowers that adorned it were washed away.

"At least you're okay. You didn't get hurt." Carol shrugged, smiling sadly.

The cold wind passed again and I shivered rubbing my arms. The fact that my body was wet, wasn't helping me.
"Leo even asked for you..." Nicki said squinting my eyes at me.

I cleared my throat with my cheeks going hot.
"Anyways! I'll see you guys on Monday?" I asked.

"Sure! We'll be leaving now anyways." Carol said checking her watch. She was deeply troubled.
"My dad's gonna kill me. If he isn't home, my big bro would need pay to keep his mouth shut if he sees me." Carol rolled her eyes.

"Hurry up with that!" Sam shouted to me from across the road.
I opened my arms for a group hug.
"I don't think that's a good idea. You're wet." Carol said politely.

I dropped my hands embarrassed.
"Don't forget my sleepover tomorrow!" Nicki reminded me.

"Of course! Text me!" I said walking away, approaching Sam who was busy wearing her helmet while sitting on her blue hover bike.

I sat on my hover bike nodding at Sam.

We got off the ground and drove away.
I waved at them both from the air till they were out from my sight.

I focused on the road as Sam drove ahead of me.
I smiled at the memory of Leo kissing me, but immediately remembered the trouble that awaited me at home.

•••••••••••••••••••

Friday 1:09am
"You're grounded."

That was the final judgement from both of my parents. My mom was very worried that she had even cried till I came back. She didn't let go of me when I arrived, besides me being wet.
My dad was already in a bad mood before he even saw me. I could tell because of the anger in his voice.

They scolded me for a long time.

Punishing me with no TV, I wouldn't hang out with my friends, (Sam at the moment had the audacity to say, "as if she has any"),
no shopping at the mall and to not even think of going to any parties any time soon.
For a WHOLE month.

I apologized to them and was sent to my room to suffer the consequences.
After a long scrub in the bathtub, doing my facial and hair care routines, I lay on my bed, still shivering while wearing a sweater and with the AC turned off.
My windows were open for fresh air.
I sneezed and sniffed.
I thought I was coming down with a cold... worse, fever.
Could this get any worse?
I blame my Teen Life Magazines for not warning me against being pushed over a waterfall!
Ugh!

I sneezed again and rubbed my nose.

I looked up to my ceiling, closing my hurting eyes hoping that I could sleep until my phone beeped with a notification.

I expected it to be Nicki but I was so shocked by the message of the unsaved number, that I even had to sit up straight just to make sure I'm not seeing wrong.
It read:

+*********** : It's Alex.

Words: 1165
Thank God this chapter's short.
Thanks for reading! Please vote and tell me what you think in the comments!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

69.3K 2.4K 48
Alex Harper loves Dylan West ever since she can remember. Too bad he never noticed her. Not even with the countless dinners at each other's houses an...
4.7K 80 8
"I don't care. I don't care if you wear a scarf over your head. Or if you prefer to wear long sleeves and pray five times a day", he inches closer. "...
122 33 21
Amelia's life is shattered when a tragedy befalls her. All she ever wanted to do was escape from her reality. The trauma she faced gnawed at her, eat...
327K 11K 52
"I need you to stop bullying Reese." Oh, so it was because of her friend. "I-I will do anything, just make it stop." Her eyes softened along with her...