Red Moon | Kim Taehyung

By twilight414

it was my first fic so its lowkey cringy so please ignore the cringe worth parts TvT - You lived in a small... More

Introduction to the characters! (and me)
Rumors (part 2)
Bad Decisions
Consequences
If BTS were children of Greek Gods
Oh my gosh
Late Night
No More
Signal
Some
Kidding me
If BTS were greek gods
BTS as girls
Memes, Pics and Videos
Confetti
Shameless
Lucid
Bicycle
Buttons
Crystal Snow
Sleeping in waking
Trigger
Fairy Tale
To the End
Firetruck
Scare me
Pretty girl
I cannot do this anymore...
Thank y'all & enjoy this dump truck for a while
Angel or Devil?
Bonnie and Clyde
Oh my god
Deja Vu
Cure
You die
Legend: 1/2
Legend: 2/2
Horizon
Games
She's evil, most definitely
@ my worst
Hype boy!

Rumors (Part 1)

309 15 5
By twilight414

You yanked open the classroom door, panting and all the eyes went on you. The teacher narrowed her eyes at you. "Miss ____, you're late. Again. This is the third time you're late and school has just started a week ago."

"Ma'am I'm so sorry. My arm got burnt and then milk had spilled, so I had to-"

"I'm not interested in your story, just get inside already. I don't want this behavior to continue."

"Yes ma'am."

"So as I was saying..."

You took a seat next to your friend. "Hey."

She didn't greet you and straight went to the point. "Did you really burn your arm?"

"Yes." you rolled up your sleeves, revealing a nasty burn on your forearm. She gasped. "Oh my god, that is nasty! How did you get it?"

"Toaster."

"You're an idiot."

"I know."

"Miss ___ and miss ____, is there something interesting about the topic you both are talking about?" you two flinched at your teacher's voice. "Stand up!" she ordered. "Both of you are-"

And someone opened the door. Your teacher rolled her eyes and turned around. The principal's assistant was standing at the door. "Umm the principal requires your presence in his room right now, ma'am."

Your teacher left the room along with the principal's assistant and shut the door behind the door. You and your friend sighed in relief and sat down. Soon the class turned into something that your teacher called a fish market.

"Wow, that was great timing." your friend whispered.

"I know right, if that assistant dude didn't come, we'd be dead meat. That teacher is literally scary. And annoying."

"Yup. Also, I have noticed, the teachers have that one line they all share."

"What is it?"

She quoted. "Is there something going on that's interesting? Would you like to share it with the rest of the class?" you burst into giggles.

"I wonder why she was called to the principal's office though." your friend thought aloud.

"Is she going to be transferred to another branch or is she going to get fired?"

"I hope so. She has humiliated so many students over the smallest things. I guess that's why one student complained to their parents and the parents have raised a complaint against her."

And there she goes, how badly she wants the teacher to be fired. I get it, you hate her. We all hate her but stop overreacting for god's sake.

Your head started hurting, and you started thinking of other things while acting as if you're listening to her. The gossip from the other table caught your attention, and you eavesdropped on them.

"Hey, do you know that a new family just moved here? Two sons and a single father. That's what my mother said."

"I hope that they are hot as heck!"

"You horny bitch, they won't go for a slut like you!"

"As if they will go for the whore of the school!"

And you decided to not listen to them as their conversation got even more... uncomfortable to hear. You recalled your father talk about a surgeon moving in here with his adoptive sons.

But these girls were already talking about banging them made you want to cringe. You didn't even meet them and you want to bang them already? Ew, you nasty people.

The door slid open, and the chatter died down. The principal walked in and the entire class stood up. He waved his hand and smiled. "Sit down, there's no need for the formalities."

Bruh you were the one writing down the rules but okay I guess.

He started. "Your teacher will be back. She had to go to use the ladies' room. Also, you are going to meet your new classmates!" he scanned everyone's faces.

"Umm please come in." a tall dude wearing a hoodie, steeped inside and another dude came in after him. They were wearing dark-colored hoodies and were nearly the same height.

"They've just moved in here with their father. Please introduce yourself."

"I'm Kim Taehyung, nice to meet you all." the dude on the left spoke in a bored tone. You were shocked by his voice. Did this dude go through puberty twice?!

The dude on the left spoke. "I'm Jeon Jungkook."

"Please take care of us," they spoke in sync which creeped you out. And the way they spoke was like they were forced to be here. A big fat mood.

"So Mr. Kim and Mr umm what was your last name again?"

"Jeon."

"Right, Mr. Kim and Mr. Jeon, please take a seat. I'll be here until your teacher comes back. Now one of you, give me your chemistry book."

The brothers sat at the very last. Everyone including you tried to get a proper glimpse of their faces but couldn't since their hair and hoodies were covering their faces.

You didn't know which one Taehyung or Jungkook was, but one of them sat at the back while the other sat in front of him.

One of the students sitting in the front row gave their chemistry book to the principal. He opened it and turned the pages as if reading it.

"What lesson are you learning now?"

"Uhh, the tenth one?"

"Oh, this one! This is my favorite topic. So the-"

Your teacher barged in. "sir there's no need for you to teach my class. Please don't trouble yourself." everyone frowned at her. She was asking for death or something?

Your principal laughed, not noticing the insult in your teacher's words. "Miss, sometimes I do want to teach my students as well."

She forced a smile on her face. "Yes sir. You can do it another day, right now, if you will..." she glanced at the door.

"Oh, I'll be going. Pay attention to what your teacher says!" and he shut the door behind him.

Your teacher sighed in relief and rolled her eyes. "At last that old man is gone." she clapped her hands. "So where were we? Yeah so..."

You glanced at the new students from across the room. At first glance, they looked pretty close. They were writing everything the teacher was saying. Uh, okay.

The dude at the back caught you staring at them and you looked away in embarrassment. His eyes burnt at the sides of your face for a few seconds and then diverted his attention to the teacher.

You relaxed and tried to pay attention to what your teacher was saying. After forty-five minutes (of trying not to yawn), the bell rang.

The teacher dismissed everyone. Many rushed out while some stayed. Probably to talk to the new guys. You stayed because your friend was taking too long to pack everything.

One girl who you heard talking about them, approached them. "Hi, I'm Abbey."

"Hi."

"Hello."

Both of them blankly answered and continued packing their stuff. She noticed they didn't want to start a conversation so she started one. "Umm, what class you two have next?"

"Me and my brother are just going to collect our timetables. If you want to collect them for us, you can do that." oh boy. The look on her face was so funny. You and your friend tried to not laugh.

You didn't have anything against Abbey or hated her. She was a nice person but you both just didn't want to hang out with her even if she was a nice person.

She was the type everyone would drool over. Her skin was clear as heck, you wanted to know her secret. She had a nice body figure which girls envied over and guys drooled over.

Nobody could resist her charm, especially boys, and nobody had rejected her, but her face was funny as heck when the brothers said no. poor Abbey.

"Oh," she said dejectedly and left. When she was finally gone. You and your friend snickered. "Poor abbey. it must've been a huge blow on her."

"Yeah."

"Let's go before the other teacher kills us if we are late."

"Oh shit."

Fast forward to the cafeteria, you and your friend were just eating like you both haven't eaten for a year. "The food is good!"

"I know right. How do they make it so good, even if we are going to end up with diarrhea? Who cares?"

"I do."

And you both resumed eating as nothing happened. Five minutes later, you heard someone with a deep voice speak. "Can we sit here?"

You looked up with food in your mouth and saw the brothers standing with food trays. "Every place is occupied so..."

"Oh it's okay," you said.

"Thank you." both of them sat down and ate in a tidy way, ignoring how you and your friend were eating. They looked so graceful while taking a bite while you and that friend of yours looked like pigs.

"So," your friend wiped her mouth started. "You're Taehyung right?"

"Yes."

"Where did you both move from?"

"Uhh from the city?"

"Which one?"

"The nearest one?"

"Oh, city A! Nice place I've heard."

"Yeah, a nice place." Taehyung awkwardly answered which was weird.

"There are a lot of beaches there right?"

"Yup."

"Why isn't your brother answering?" and you never wanted to throw a chair at your friend until now.

"Pardon my brother, he's just shy."

"Oh, I'm sorry."

"It's okay."

Silence filled the atmosphere around the table. You and your friend were done eating and stood up. "Excuse us."

When you two exited the cafeteria, you hit your friend on the arm. "Oww, what was that for?"

"Why did you say that?"

"What?"

"His brother is shy, and you asked that question."

She sheepishly smiled. "You know me and my blunt mouth."

"But that still doesn't excuse what you said, though?"

"I said I'm sorry."

"Alright." you rolled your eyes. "Let's go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.8K 16
i suppose it all started with an unknown message [re edited and republished] -lowercase intended-
5.3K 323 26
A story circling around a normal, yet beautiful teenage girl Y/N, in Busan, who lives with her family. Jungkook, a boy from a rich background is stu...
429 60 6
this is a story about when a Korean idol fell in love with the most beautiful girl of India. what will happen when these both personalities who are a...
18.7K 505 12
"I don't want the relationship to be carried with lust, but with love. I m ready to give my body to you but can't you love me for once?" "Shut the fu...