Married To My Doctor 2

By cuchimeoii

Continuation of Dr. Kim Seokjin and student, Lee Junghee's love story. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 *spicy*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
29 (Halloween Extra)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 *spicy
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Jin Birthday Extra)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40 (Christmas Update)
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
A/N

Chapter 49

1.3K 62 52
By cuchimeoii

I'm now 6 months pregnant. Our baby girl's getting pretty heavy now and I've been having a bit of trouble sleeping at night since I can feel her move, which is pretty uncomfortable yet exciting.

Her first movement happened when Jin and I were just watching a movie. As usual, he kept rubbing my belly and talking to our baby. We both literally paused and looked at each other when I felt her move.

Our reactions were priceless. Both our eyes were wide, Jin letting out a laugh right after.

"I think she's telling you to shut up and watch the movie" I laughed as I rubbed my belly. "Is that what you're trying to say? Do you want daddy to shut up and let you sleep?" Another movement was felt.

"Where'd that attitude come from?" Jin proceeded to talk to my belly "We don't allow attitudes like that in this household-" Another movement was felt again.

"Jin shut up" I laughed "She's literally tired of your voice"

"Yeah, I think I know where that attitude came from now" Jin replied and crossed his arms "fine then"

A few minutes later, he was back at it again. Rubbing my belly and kissing it.

-------

"Hmmm Kim Jinhee, Kim Heejin, Kim Hyejin" I said as I repeated which name sounds better. "I think Kim Hyejin..." He said "Let's name her Kim Hyejin"

"Jinhee's cute though...It's a combination of our names" He pouted "I like Jinhee better" he mumbled. I chuckled while looking at his reaction.

"I like Jinhee too. We still have more time to think about that but for now, let's eat. I'm starving" I said as I went over to him for a hug.

Three hours later, we heard the doorbell rang. We weren't expecting any guests today and if our families come over, they'll let us know beforehand. I wonder who it is?

"THE UNCLES ARE HERE" A familiar voice echoed throughout our house as he exclaimed. Soon after, a few voices can also be heard getting close to the living room. "HI JUNGHEE. I FEEL LIKE I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN AGES"

"Hi Kook, good to see you too. But you don't need to shout" I said as I gave him a hug.

"Wow it feels weird to hug you with a balloon on your tummy. It won't pop would it?" He said as he eyed on my baby bump "Anyways we brought food so we can eat together! And guess who we brought with us!"

I tilted my head "Who?"

"JUNGHEE!"

Oh, we got another screamer.

"No way, what are you doing here?" I asked as I looked at my brother Taeyong who came in after the others.

"I missed you! How's it going?" He beamed as he hugged me "oh wow that feels weird"

"Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to be studying or something?"

"Yeah...I'm coming back the day after tomorrow. So I'll be staying at mom and dad's house. I just wanted to see you since it's been so long" He pinched my cheek, too hard. "You've gotten chubby too! You look a lot like when you were still young"

I rolled my eyes "Yeah yeah-"

"Let's eat this before it gets cold!" Jungkook said as he sat down on the couch as the others placed the food on our coffee table.

"So, how's the pregnancy going?" Hoseok asked "Is it heavy??"

"Ofcourse it is!" Jimin replied to his question "How'd you think it feels having a human being inside your belly for months?"

"Shut up. Ain't talking to you. Are you pregnant? Are you pregnant?" Hoseok argued

I laughed at how they were arguing before answering his questions. "The first few months were full of morning sickness. It was really hard to adjust since there were a lot of changes with my body. Not having the appetite to eat during mealtimes and waking up at 12 or 3 am just to crave kimbap and mangoes. My body's often sore for god knows why"

"That sucks" Yoongi said "What about the gender?"

"A baby girl" I replied "A hungry baby girl"

"What are you going to name her?" Jimin asked "let me guess, is it a combination of your names?"

"It's one of the choices" I replied "But how'd you know?"

"I remembered when Jin hyung told us he would name his first born with his name combined with yours" He replied and looked at Jin.

"You still remember that?" Jin chuckled "I was drunk and made the name 'Jinhee'. Even typed it on my notepad"

"Well, we're thinking of naming her Jinhee or Hyejin" I replied

"That's kinda cute" Taeyong said "How months are you preggers?"

"Preggers for six months now. Three more months and I'll be pushing her out" I replied "Quite nervous doing that though"

Taeyong's face scrunched up "Damn, I can't imagine how hard it must be to push it out...-"

"It'll hurt, won't it?" Jungkook asked "Mom said it hurt when she pushed me out"

"It's because your head's so big" Jimin said before receiving a smack on the back of his head from Jungkook. "Hey!-"

"shut up" Jungkook said "But you didn't say which head though-"

"it's prolly small though-"

"You know who's small?" Jungkook replied. Jimin pursed his lips to refrain himself from laughing at the obvious slander from the other male. "Yeah that's what I thought" Jungkook said.

they were beside me, so I've been paying attention to them while the others were talking about a different topic. These are grown men...With jobs and financially stable lives.

"Are the students in the university chill on seeing you with a baby balloon?" Hoseok asked

"Oh, they don't mind at all and besides, I'm not the only pregnant woman in campus. There are like two others" I replied "So I don't feel shy at all. Everyone's so nice"

"That's good to hear" He replied "You should also be careful when walking through the hallways and stuff. They might hit your belly"

"Oh my friends are taking care of that. Quite embarrassing, really. But I appreciate their effort" I laughed as I remembered the first time I told them I was pregnant.

---------------------------------

a/n: Hi! so I just realized I can't draw for shit. My hand doesn't wanna cooperate with my mind at all! So I used picrew (website: picrew.me) to give you guys an idea on what they would look like. (I don't own the artworks, I just generated them on the website)

Choose yours lmao.

Chanwook:

Jiwon:

Joowon:

Chuanli:

Junghee's brother, Taeyong:

Jade:

Amy:

And Junghee:

lol It's up to you guys to imagine what Junghee looks like hehe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.7K 236 22
Story of Kim Taehyung x Jeon Jungkook x reader.
67.2K 2.4K 22
Just a casual fanfiction about how namjoon and jin face challenges while still being the members of boy group BTS. This is all about namjin in BTS
248 16 18
Kim Arin's bitter past wrapped her around when she saw her first love Kim Seokjin in her university again. Warning: Grammar errors, maybe!