one and only | c.d

Oleh chinobabyy

maybe some things weren't meant to be. badly written// READ AT YOUR OWN RISK Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1- Katherine
Chapter 2 - Carter
Chapter 3 - Katherine
Chapter 4 - Katherine
Chapter 5 - Carter
Chapter 6 - Katherine
Chapter 7 - Katherine
Chapter 8 - Cameron
Chapter 9 -Katherine
Chapter 10 - Gilinsky
Chapter 11 - Katherine
Chapter 12- Katherine
Chapter 14 - Katherine
Chapter 15 - Natasha
Chapter 16 - Katherine
Chapter 17 - Carter
Chapter 18 - Katherine
Chapter 19 - Cameron
Chapter 20 - Cameron
Chapter 21 - Katherine
Chapter 22 - Katherine
Chapter 23 - Carter
Chapter 24 - Cameron
Chapter 25 - Natasha
Chapter 26 - Katherine
Chapter 27 - Cameron
Chapter 28 - Cameron
Chapter 29 - Katherine
Chapter 30 - Katherine
Chapter 31 - Katherine
Chapter 32 - Katherine
Chapter 33 - Katherine
Chapter 34 - Cameron
Chapter 35 - Katherine
Chapter 36 - Katherine
Chapter 37 - Katherine
Chapter 38 - Katherine
Chapter 39 - Katherine
Chapter 40 - Katherine
Chapter 41 - Cameron
Chapter 42 - Katherine
Chapter 43 - Katherine
New book

Chapter 13 - Cameron

2.6K 65 3
Oleh chinobabyy

I saw Katherine walk about of the building and I noticed she was crying. "Hey what's wrong," I ask catching up to her.

"Ask your friend Jack, he sure has a lot to say with that big mouth of his," she says wiping the tears under her eyes.

"What did he say to you, I'll talk to him," I suggested.

"He basically said that I can't handle a relationship and that I'm a heart breaker," she explained. "And don't talk to him it will just make things worse." I didn't listen, I walked back into the school and went to the lacrosse practice which I knew the Jacks were at.

"Which one of your hurt Katherine?" I said stopping the conversation they were having.

"That would be me," Jack G said raising his hand smirking. "Look who came to save the day, it's not a surprise she went telling me to you."

"I asked her and she is different, you can't keep treating girls like a piece of trash Jack. That's why you can't keep a commitment," I snapped as "ohhhhs" went all around from the whole team hearing our conversation. And Jacks smirk faded away quickly.

"Look, I liked her first you know. I saw her in the hallway before you guys bumped into each other and I was going to say something. So really you stole another one of my crushes away from me," he said stepping closer to me.

"What the hell are you talking about?" I asked confused.

"Remember when I pointed out this one girl I liked and the next day you were flirting with her, then she jot expelled and moved to a different school. so not only did you steal her but you got her expelled," he rambled. I remember that. We were sneaking into the school because she wanted to change her science grade, then we got caught half way through the plan and well yeah.

"That's still doesn't explain why you had to be rude to Katherine. I'm sorry for all the shit I've done but that's in the past," I said hope no we can get through this conversation without a fight.

"I know I shouldn't have said what I said but I just can't help but like her, when she rejected me I didn't think I would feel like that towards someone ever again. So sorry for wanting a relationship," he said walking over to his coach to start practice. At least he apologized, sort of.

I just really like Katherine and I don't want her getting hurt. She has been telling me that her boyfriend hasn't been calling or checking up on her as usual so she is really stressed. But Ayo told me that she isn't having a sleepover with her so she can relax. I'm glad that Kat and relax after all he shit that is going on.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1K 54 23
Read and find out what it's about ;)
9.5K 179 26
This story doesn't have a description
3K 210 48
I'm not good at descriptions JUST READ IT PS: if you want to take anything from this story, you won't be dealing with me. You will be dealing with t...
9.2K 172 18
love is an amazing thing. yet there are hurdles to go over. challenges fears love WARNING - This was my first fanfic I've ever did so it is poorly w...