Chapter 15 - Natasha

• 3 weeks later
I was walking into school when I saw Cameron. I don't know what came over me, I just walked up to him and started yelling at him.

"How could you move on so fast! Do you even care?" I yelled at him.

"Who are you to come up to me and start yelling?" he snapped.

"Let me think, oh yeah I'm your ex-girlfriend. I really cared about you and you just broke up with me out of no where. And I know exactly why," I rambled.

"Please tell," he said sarcastically.

"It's because of that girl Katherine. Why would you break up with me for that. She isn't even that pretty," I said.

"Shut up, she is way better than you and has been through way more shit than you so you can just go to hell," he snapped

"She told me everything about her at that sleepover. Well I made her," I snapped back.

"Wait, you went to that sleepover. What did you do to her?" He asked me with a worried look.

"I gave her and Ayo pot brownies and slipped some vodka in their soda. Whoops," I say a little cocky.

"Look, I don't like you. Not even as a friend or a person, I won't stop until Kat is mine and you can watch me," he said.

"Not unless I have something to do about that," I said.

"And I'll be there to protect her every step of the way," he said walking away.

"You can't protect her forever," I shouted.

"Watch me," he yelled flicking me off. I walked away pissed. Cameron and I were suppose to move in together after graduation and all of that was ruined after she showed up
_____________________________
Jack Gilinsky P.O.V
"Hey Katherine can we talk?" I asked her. I know she was in the middle of class but this can't wait. I have to warn her about Natasha. I over heard her talking to Cameron. I love Kat but she deserves to be with him. Cameron is a lucky guy.

"I'm in the middle of class. Can this wait?" She asked clearly annoyed by my presence.

"No this can wait," I said quickly stepping closer to her. But she just ignored me. She gave me no choice. I pulled her up from the chair by her arm and dragged her into the back hallway.

"Jack, let go of me!"she said then when I got to where I wanted to be I let go of her.

"Sorry you gave me no choice. You have to listen to me," I pleaded.

"You have 5 minutes," she said folding her arms.

"You have to be careful around Natasha. She is going to do anything to tear you and Cameron apart," I explained.

"Yeah I know she's crazy. At the sleep over she gave me and Ayo pot brownies and got us drunk. So I already know she is a bitch," she said.

"I'm not saying that you shouldn't date Cam but I'm just saying for you to watch out for Natasha," I said quietly.

"Hello," I heard.
_____________________________
Natasha P.O.V
I got really bored with class so I asked to go to the bathroom just to get out of class. I was walking in the halls but stopped when I saw Jack and Katherine talking. I heard my name and couldn't help but barge into their conversation.

"Hello," I said and they both looked at me with disgust. "What did I do?" I asked.

"Don't play dumb," Jack snapped.

"We all know what you did to me and Ayo. Just wait till I tell Matt. No one will be on your side," Kat rambled and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm done talking to you people, but just know this. Cameron will come to his senses and will see what a bitch you are," I said the. Left feeling proud of myself.

(Wow I make Andrea sound like a bitch but I still love her. And Natasha is one of my best friends and she asked if she can be in the book so I put her in the book. BTW)