Chapter 10 - Gilinsky

I look over and see Cameron teaching her some new moves and when she tries she falls over but Cameron catches her, I swear they almost kiss but Jack stops them by "accidentally" bumping into them. They fall and start laughing. Its better than seeing them kiss. Jacks my best friend, so he knows how I feel about Katherine.

"Thanks man," I say as Jack skates over to me.

"No problem, but this is Cameron we're talking about and I don't want to ruin this for him. Why can't you just let them be?" Jack J. rambles.

"You know I fall hard easily, and I can't help it. Beside its not like their going to date, she has a boyfriend. Cameron texted the group on the way here," I replied back.

(He texted them before they got to the rink not while driving.)

"Yeah, too bad they would look good together," Matt said coming over to us. "Not very smart to talk about this around people like me," Matthew said skating over to us, pointing to himself.

"Were you ease dropping," I asked.

"Not at first, Ayo wanted a drink so I was going to get it until I over heard your little
conversation," he said pointing to us. "Why would you try to mess things up with them? Cameron knows she has a boyfriend but he is just trying to be close to her because he can't have her."

"That's just bullshit, Cameron was clearly flirting with her in front of us earlier. How do you explain that?" I said.

"Why don't you ask Cameron? I'm sure he would love to hear that you are in love with his crush when he saw her first," he said walking away when he saw Ayo.

"Don't worry, maybe Cameron really is just trying to become friends with her," Jack J. said patting my back.

"I doubt that," I said without breaking my eye contact to Cam and Katherine. Her phone starts ringing and her smile fades. "I got to take this," heard her say and she skated off the rink and Cameron followed. Of course. She sat on a bench and Cameron did the same with a concern look on his face. She said she had to take a phone call, why follow her?