Chapter 19 - Cameron

I can't believe Katherine isn't over Carter. I thought that kiss from the other night had meant something but I guess not. I was hurt and on the urge of crying. I walked back into the house with my head down. I don't want the guys to see my crying over something stupid like a girl.

"Hey dude what's wrong?" Asked Nash but I just ignored him and plopped on the couch, burring my face into a pillow.

"Bro, just tell us," Taylor said coming over to sit next to me. I pulled my face off of the pillow and looked up at them.

"Katherine told me she doesn't think she wants to break up with Carter. Then she just walked away like nothing happened," I explained.

"Wow, I guess she is really good at hurting people," Jack G. said chuckling.

"What is that suppose to mean?" I asked.

"I didn't tell you the truth about why me and her got into a fight. I fell for her and you already know that. So I was planning on asking her out before you got the chance to but she rejected me. And I took it pretty hard. She just got straight to the point," he explained.

"Oh yeah, Sorry for stealing your girl last time. But I'm still pissed off at you for going off on Kat," I said sitting up.

"Wait, she-," Jack J. began to say but was cut off by the doorbell. I got up to get the door. Once I saw who it was I got really annoyed.

Natasha P.O.V
I decided to go talk to Cameron since I didn't get to at the party last night. I heard Katherine boyfriend came into town and everything went down hill so I am not going to hesitate on my my chances. I'm going to get Cameron back. I rung the door bell and Cameron appeared seconds later.

"Hey Cam," I said.

"What are you doing here?" He asked clearly pissed that I am here.

"What I can't see my soon to be boyfriend every once in awhile," I said raising an eyebrow.

"Look you pycho bitch, I would never want you back and I will get a restraining order if I have to. I don't want to see you anymore," he snapped and was about to slam the door in my face but I stopped him.

"Wait Cameron! Just please tell me why you broke up with me. Is it really because of Katherine?" I asked.

"No, I've been wanting to break up with you for awhile and I finally got the courage to break up with you so I did it. You are too clingy and get mad over the stupidest things like not wearing the same outfits when you plan it or not wanting to talk about our future. That's all bullshit. You just have to move on," he said and I just stared at him. I never really knew he felt that way. I guess I should just give up. He obviously doesn't like me and I'm just wasting my time.

"Sorry Cameron," I said and began to walk away.

"Wait," he said and I turned around to face him. "I could help you find a date if you want. I know a lot of single guys and I know your type so I can set you up. But take my advise, don't be clingy and crazy. Guys don't like that," he said.

"Can we go now? I want to meet this person," I asked and he nodded.

"Just give me a second," he said and went inside. I heard yelling from inside and I was assuming that he told the guys what he always planning on doing. He came back still laughing from what they were saying. "Let's go," he said and I followed him to his car.

"So here are three guys that seem like you type. The first one is Justin Caylen, but call him JC. The second one is Sam Wilkinson, but call him Sammy. The third one is Kian Lawley," he finished handing me his phone. I really like this Kian guy, he looks really cute. "Which one do you think is the one?" Cameron asked.

"I really like this Kian guy," I said looking at his picture.

"Then Kian it is, I'll text him where he should meet us," he said grabbing his phone from me and quickly texting him.

"Thank you Cameron, for doing this for me. I know you hate me but I just really want to be friends again. I kind of owe you one now," I chuckled.

"I would really like that. You can be crazy, pycho, annoying, selfish, rude," he began but I cut him off.

"Can you get to the point please?" I asked.

"I would really like to be friends and you need to get along with Katherine if you want that to happen," he said.

"I only hated her because I thought that you broke up with me for her. But now that it's not true I don't have any reason to hate her anymore," I explained looking out the window.

"It's not going to be so easy, she kind of hates you because of what you did to her and Ayo at that sleep over," he said looking between me and the road.

"She's still pissed over that?" I groaned. I want to be friends with Katherine, she is really cool and fun to be around. I actually felt bad for drugging her because I could see me hanging out with her more.

"Yes! She talks about it all the time, but she hasn't told Ayo," he said and I looked at him with wide eyes.

"It's been like a month and she hasn't told her. That's crazy!" I shouted.

"I know," he said pulling into a café.

"So do you really like Katherine?" I asked as we walked into the café and we got our table and waited for Kian.

"We actually got into a fight today," he mumbled looking down.

"What happened? I'm really confused on all this shit," I said. Cameron explained everything and from the beginning to end. By the time he was finished Kian showed up.

"Hey guys," he said as he sat down in front of me.

"Kian this is Natasha, she just got over her ex boyfriend and is ready to move on so your our lucky winner," Cameron explained. The way he said it made me fell awkward and embarrassed that I could feel the heat rising to my cheeks.

"Well is good to meet you Natasha," Kian said laughing and I laughed too.

"Ok so I'll leave you guys alone, see you later," Cameron said and walked out of the café. I really appreciate what he is doing for me. Kian turned out to be pretty cool.

Cameron P.O.V
After I left Natasha with Kian I drove back home. On my way I was thinking about Katherine the whole time and how I really just wanted to make up with her. I was just being protective over her cause I didn't want Carter to hurt her again. I made a U-turn and drove to Katherine's house. As I walked inside I called her name and there was no answer. I tried calling her but she keeps declining my calls. I couldn't think of any other place she would go. So I drove back home hoping that she was there with the guys.

"Hey dude, how was the set up date with the evil bitch?" Nash asked and I just shook my head laughing.

"We are actually cool now, I set her up with Kian and it looks like they are into each other so I just left," I explained. "But that's not really my problems right now. Do you guys know where Kat would have gone. I drove to her house and she wasn't there, I don't know where else she could be," I explained all worried.

"Maybe she went back to Matt's house to hang out with Carter," Hayes said and we all looked at him.

"Shut up little bro, it's too soon," Nash said looking over his shoulder.

"I'm fine. Lets just go over to Matt's and talk to them," I suggested and they all agreed. We all piled into my car and drove to Matt's house.