Darling, Quiet (Fred X Fem Re...

By aFredWsimp

"Darling, Quiet. Don't want to be caught now do we?" Y/n Bardot, a troubled girl swallowed in desires, proble... More

Reunited
Dementor Attack
The Feast and the First Morning
The Boggarts
Quidditch
Ready for Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade and Black
Sleeping in the Great Hall
Truth or Dare
The Map
Going home for Christmas
Going back
"Please just go"
April 1st
End of Year 5
The Burrow
Midnight talk
The Bardot Vault
Summer
The day before tomorrow
Quidditch World Cup Part 1
Quidditch World Cup Part 2
The Attack
Heading to the Castle
Start of Year 6
Crucio and The Potion
The Tri-Wizard Champions
Opening Up
Cedric
Interrupted
The First Task
Practice
Disappointed
The Yule Ball
First Time
1995
Photos
Sneaking
The Second Task
Suspicions
The Party
Betrayal
Silence
Close to Talking
Amortentia
Easter Break
Payback
Rough mornings
Charlotte
The Third Task
Diggory
Acceptance
Home
Keeping in touch
Harry's arrival
To the Castle
Conflict in the Common Room
Exclusive
In the Dormitory
The Second Night
Reading Revelations
Lunch Date
High Inquisitor
Lazy mornings
Recruitment
Finding the room
Practice Begins
Kicked off
The DA
Gone
Together Again
Christmas
Love
The Challenge
"Darling, Quiet"
No Returns
Patronus
The Plan
Bang
Summer with You
Attack of the Alley
A trip to the Castle
Keeping An Eye Out
Taken
Missing Person
Getting Worse
Days Away
The Big Event
Closure
The Haunting
Successful
-Charlotte Chantey x
A Final Wish
Moving Harry
Attack at the Wedding
No.1 Desireable
Staying Home
Keeping Ron Home
A Forever Promise
Taking The Control
Happy Valentines
Surprise visit
Eventful Activities
Being 20
"Darling, it's time"
"I'll be back"
02.05.1998
In Remembrance
The Last One Standing
Our Promises
The Start Of Us

Spectating

4K 105 196
By aFredWsimp

The next morning you woke up, still in Fred's arms. It seemed as though as you slept with each other neither of your body's moved, you stayed close to him the entire night.

The sky was still dark outside, regardless that it was morning. You payed attention to the room and couldn't hear Fred's soft sleeping exhales.

"Freddie?" You whispered.

"Morning darling." He whispered back, squeezing his arms from where they were and planting a small kiss onto your temple.

"Should we watch sunrise?" You asked looking out the window from your bed.

"I would love to, but won't it be cold out there?" He asked, sitting himself up.

"Yeah maybe. There's snow out there so, maybe another day." You sat up with him on the bed.

You didn't have to start getting ready any time soon so you turned on your bedside lamp and got up to get your book. You stood and began walking and was hit with a pain below your waist. Your body clearly was not ready for the night you had.

You limped your way to your drawers, hearing a light chuckle from Fred.

"Laugh again Fred, I have no remorse to use a certain unforgivable curse on you." You threatened.

As you now had your book, you turned to get back in your bed. Fred was now central and had his legs apart tapping in between them, space for you to sit. You crawled into your bed and sat yourself in between Fred's legs, leaning back on his torso. He pulled the duvet over the both of you, resting his hands on your thighs.

You smiled from his touch and opened your book. A few minutes in Fred began playing your your hair. His patience intolerance had kicked in. He was loosely braiding your hair and moving it out of your face and neck.

Another few minutes went by and Fred began sloppily kissing the side of your neck. You moved it to one side, still trying to focus on your book. He didn't stop, he continued sloppily kissing your neck, loitering with every kiss. You sighed as your felt his mouth on your neck.

"What are you doing Fred?" You asked, closing your book.

"Nothing darling. I'm not doing anything." He acted innocent.

"I can't concentrate on my book." You stated, turning your face to look to him.

"Can we just lay here?"

"And do what?" You questioned.

"I have a few things in mind." He smirked.

"Fred, do you not think you done enough last night. I can barely walk, if we go at it again- I'll be broken. Maybe later okay?" You said.

"Okay kitten."

"What's this new kitten thing?" You giggled.

"I just like it. Kitten."

You rolled your eyes and laid back onto him. You enjoyed his company in silence. You could see the skies lightening outside, showing the sun was now rising.

"Should we get up?" You asked, "don't want to be late for breakfast."

"We can do. I need a shower."

"So do I, you however, can go into your own shower today. You take too long and I'm not waiting around for you." You started to get out of bed, trying to walk off your pains.

"Fine." He sighed, rolling out of your bed and taking his uniform with him.

"I'll see you in a little bit." You smiled and got into the shower.

You didn't do anything different in there, basic hair wash, body wash, brushing teeth. After you got out you charmed your hair dry like always and left the bathroom. As you left Fred was laying on your bed, reading your book.

"Oh, so now you're quick." You raised an eyebrow.

"Well, since last time I was in here. You fell asleep before I was out. That made me realise how long I am so I have strategised and now take a few minutes." He smugly grinned at you.

You rolled your eyes and got dressed into your uniform.

"Fred, do you have quidditch practise today?" You asked him.

"Uh, yeah after lessons, why?"

"I want to come and watch you, I enjoy seeing you on that broom and in that uniform." You smirked.

"I'll save a special spot for you darling." He winked and grabbed your bag and his, leaving your dorm. You went straight down to breakfast, Lee and George were already there, talking with Angelina.

"Hey angie." You said, sitting down, you were causing yourself more pain attempting to cover up your slight limp.

"Y/n, Fred. Good morning. Anyways so you cannot miss practice. And Lee, when you are commentating please avoid saying anything bad about Ron- he's nervous enough as it is. It will just put him off more." She requested.

"Okay, don't worry I will." Lee replied.

"Angelina, you need to calm down a bit." You said taking some toast.

"I know, I really want this win though, to prove I can do it. I heard some people saying Gryffindor isn't a threat anymore now woods gone and a girls taken over, I want to really prove we are just as strong or even stronger." You knew she had always wanted to hold the title of team captain, you were happy that she was.

"Are you not sitting with katie and all that today?" You asked.

"No, we fell out a bit, stupid girl stuff but." She shrugged.

You continued talking about quidditch and a few upcoming events, and the DA. It was so exciting being a part of such a big secret.

You went about your day, in lessons and getting all your work done. The day was now over and it was time for you to watch the gryffindor quidditch practice.

Fred couldn't wait and meet you as he wasn't allowed to be late by any means. As you walked over to the bleachers you saw Hermione was sitting there, reading.

"Mione, hey." You sat next to her.

"Hello y/n." She smiled your way.

"What brings you here?" You asked.

"Both Harry and Ron are obviously on the team and I have no homework to do or stuff to revise so I thought I would watch them practice, what about you?"

"I just wanted to see how the team played." You looked out onto the pitch waiting for the team.

"So how's being Fred's girlfriend." Hermione nudged you.

"It's great. I've never felt like this about anyone. I really like him Mione. I still feel all giddy around him and everything he does is- I have no words." You continued smiling unconditionally, "I'm so glad it happened. I need to figure out what to get him for Christmas though. And I still don't know if we're telling Molly or not."

"I wouldn't tell Molly just yet. She will keep you 60 feet apart at all times if she finds out. I know she loves you y/n but she will turn." Hermione warned.

"Point taken." You looked out and the team were now coming onto the pitch. You clapped slightly watching them mount their brooms.

You watched them all whizzing round the pitch, Fred and George definitely looked like the most experienced on the pitch, hitting all the bludgers- not missing a single one.

Fred occasionally flew close to you, flashing a grin and a wink your way. You tried not to blush at the attention he was giving you.

You watched as Ron was trying desperately hard to do his best. You felt bad for him since people were starting to make jokes about him, sarcastically saying 'Weasley is our king'.

You watched for the entirety of their practice. The team looked strong, you didn't have any doubt of their performance in the match.

After the practise ended it was getting dark outside. You ran down the bleachers and towards the changing rooms to wait for Fred.

He came out soon enough with George. You jumped out at them both, neither of them flinched.

"Why don't you scare?" You said to them both catching up to them.

"Because you're not scary darling." Fred chucked.

"Darling? What are you 50?" George teased.

"Shut up." You simply stated, he obeyed, "I can be scary."

"I'll believe it when I see it." You will regret that one Fred.

You took hold of Fred's hand and walked with him into the great hall for dinner.

"There you three are. You took your bloody time." Lee complained.

"Sorry Lee." You said sitting down and getting some food.

Both Fred and George were stuffing their faces. It was quite vile to witness, you could see Lee was thinking the same thing.

"Do you want to eat any louder?" You asked pulling a disgust face at the boys.

"What? We're hungry." George opposed.

"We don't care. We are also here eating." Lee added.

"What he said."

"No need to get all whiny y/n." Fred said eating loudly on purpose.

"That's it weasley, you can sleep in your own bed tonight."

"You can't do that." He whined.

"Yes I can." You stated eating the rest of your food.

During the rest of dinner Fred was trying to win you back, to let him stay in your room for the night.

"If you keep this up Fred, I will have no problem extending it." You threatened. He soon shut up about it.

You walked back to your common room after dinner. All the boys slumped down onto the couch, Fred and George began working and selling some items to some of the gryffindor students.

"I might go up now, lay down and read for a bit." You said holding the back of the sofa, behind the boys.

"So I really can't stay with you tonight?" Fred asked.

You straightened your lips and shook your head. Fred looked quite upset.

"Don't start giving me puppy dog eyes now." You said. He stood up and walked to where you where. He looked down at you and put his hands onto your waist.

"Are you sure I can't?" You were trying not to break.

You put your arms behind his neck and tiptoes up to him moving down. You made out a little bit, you broke the kiss, "nope." You simply stated. You did you hands down his torso and down his arm, he took your hand as it was in his.

"Guess you'll have to stay in mine then." He pulled you back close to his body and gave you a small kiss.

"What?" You laughed a little.

"You heard me, if I'm not allowed in your room, you have to stay in mine. It's clearly the only way." He shrugged.

"I can't have you two banging while I'm trying to sleep." George said.

"There won't be any of that Georgie, don't worry." You said looking round Fred's body to see George.

"Good." Lee chirped in after hearing your words.

"Fred I'm not staying in your room." You giggled.

"Fine. Then I'm in yours. I'll sleep on the floor, I just like being with my girlfriend." He was trying to guilt trip you.

"You won't let this go will you?" You questioned.

"No I won't."

"Fine. But, you can sleep on the floor." You informed.

"Fine by me."

You weren't actually going to make him sleep on the floor, you were just going to see if he would be willing to go through with it.

"She's got up wrapped around her little finger." Lee said looking up from his book.

Fred shrugged and followed you up to bed, he went to his dorm and really quickly changed, before speeding back into your room.

You were sitting cross legged on your bed waiting for him. He entered your dorm and sat straight onto the floor,

"Goodnight darling." He said smiling and laying down.

"Freddie." You said, giggling at his actions.

"Yes?" He asked sitting up.

You got under your duvet and patted next to you, "I'm not going to let my boyfriend sleep on the floor."

"I like when you call me that." He instantly stood up and jumped into your bed with you, squeezing you and planting one of his soft kisses on your cheek.

"Goodnight Freddie."

"Goodnight darling."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317 3 16
After a chaotic fourth year at Hogwarts, Y/N, her family, and her friends are all scared. Cedric Diggory's tragically passed, Voldemort's returned, a...
167 29 14
in which Gemma Hilton and her friends become fugitives in order to save the world - again or in which a girl has to desperately cling to the hope...
51.1K 1.2K 35
'I wouldn't mind being with you, you topless Jaffa Cake..' You {Y/N} are currently attending Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you are...
211 1 19
Scarlett Diggory was an ordinary Hogwarts student, well, as ordinary as you can be with the Golden boy of Hogwarts as your twin brother. She was smar...