Inevitable 18+

By LaBeachBabe04

The lines get blurred... Georgia has always been attracted to Carter... however, when he becomes her step bro... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four
Five
Six.
Seven
Eight
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty one
Twenty two.
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four.
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven

Twenty nine

1.7K 37 53
By LaBeachBabe04

Vote, comment, share <3

Georgia PoV

"Can you take me home, please?" I ask Harden, he nods.

"Yeh, but, I came with Christian?" He tells me quietly as me and Carrie stand from the bench.

"Uh..." I don't wanna go down there again, to our friends, and be forced to choose who's car I travel in and feeling guilty, blah blah...

"Nah it's ok, y'know I'm not far from home, I can just walk." I smile to them and Harden screws his face up.

"Nah, you're not walking home alone, what the hell Georgia, Cmon." He tells me and starts walking down the embankment towards our friends.

I huff and Carrie takes my hand to lead me down. I'm sure she's just making sure I don't make a run for it.

We walk in silence, I enjoy the sound of the waves, the seagulls calling loudly, the shouting from my friends.. yeh not quite as peaceful.

Christian spots us and walks over with a worried look on his face.

His handsome face... those big beautiful lips, perfect jawline, messy hair where he's been clearly messing it with his big hands...

"Gia, are you ok?" He asks as he gets close. He puts his arms out to hug me and I reluctantly hug into him. He smells so clean and good.

I pull back and smile up at him, "yeh, just needed to clear my head."

"Ok, as long as you're alright," he smiles tightly at me.

"There you are, told you she'd be back!" Harry smiles as him and James walk over to us. I spy Carter sitting on a bench looking out at sea.

"You worried about me or something boys?" I tease and they nods with a chuckle.

"Fuck yes!" James comments licking his bottom lip and messing his hair up. Damn pretty boy, AF model...

"So. What we doing now?" Carrie asks the group with a smile, then looks up to Harden next to her as he gives her that smile I love. That cheeky 'I know something you don't know' smile that makes me wanna know what he's trying to not laugh at.

"Gotta wait until sunset." Harry comments looking out at the low sun over the skyline over the sea.

It's beautiful.

Carter stands and stretches then walks over slowly to join us. I start to watch but make myself look away.

Wonder where Stephanie & Gabe got too...

"Actually, James, mind giving me a lift back?" He gave me a ride here, I hope he can take me home.

"Uh yeah, you sure-" James starts then Cric cuts in.

"I can give you a lift?" He offers quickly. Like obviously he could. And yeah, obviously he could, but.. I need space from him and Carter. I need more than a few hours.

"Mate.... space remember..." James mutters.

I feel embarrassed everyone clearly knows what I've asked for them. Will they ever look at me the same way again? I hoped we could all be friends. Is that naive or what...

I watch Carter, standing behind Harry kicking about stones, looking at his feet. Obviously listening but not adding to the conversation.

"Ready to go now?" James asks and I nod.

****

Back in James' car, Harry riding shotgun again, both the boys are quiet.

"Guys, can I ask a favour?" I ask them sitting forward.

Harry turns down Bree Runway ft Missy Elliot- ATM and turns his body to face me.

"Always G. What's up?" James asks looking in the rear view mirror at me.

"I want time to sort my head. And, I live with Carter..." I think over my words and huff... "so what can I do? What do you think I should do?" I ask biting my lip.

"Tell him to leave you alone?" James tells me like it's obvious.

Does he not bloody know Carter?

"Yeh, just make him respect your wishes." Harry shrugs meeting my eyes from my position behind James.

I'm not sure that it'll be that easy.

"How about this, If... he doesn't respect your wishes, we'll make him stay at someone else's house, like mine or James,'" he offers sweetly.

"Yeh my mum loves that fucker for some reason." James shakes his head in amusement.

"Sound good?" He offers and I nod gratefully.

"Oh, and G?" Harry gets my attention.

"Don't have him sleeping in your bed if you want space, alright?"

How the hell does he know that?
Does everyone?!

I look to James. He didn't know.

"It's alright, he told me when he was wasted and clearly didn't mean to. Doubt anyone else knows." He shrugs.

"And you just told James?" You idiot!

"Uh shit. Ignore what I just said?" Harry offers to James who just looks at me wide eyed in the rear view mirror.

Well, great. More judgement.

***

Once James drops me off, I end up relaxing in my bedroom for the night.

I don't hear Carter come home. I don't listen out to be honest. I put on Netflix, cuddle down in my clean bedding, and get lost in my own thoughts about my weird and wonderful life.

Eventually I fall asleep.

***

The next morning, Monday shitting morning, I have so many messages on my phone it's overwhelming.

Cric offers me a ride to school as I left my car at his. I decline, Carrie is picking me up.

He seems normal with me, I'm relieved, I don't wanna make things weird with everyone.

Carter is nowhere to be found, I haven't even heard him in the house this morning, strange?

I get showered, do my hair, get myself all ready for a testing day of school, in the rain.

The bad weather matching my mood.

***

"So you got dumped, boo freaking hoo slut!" A girls voice behind me shouts and a mean group of girls giggle and join in.

At that moment Harden enters and sits next to me.

"Good morning," he smiles to me and I just frown.

"You're in the wrong class?" I ask him, wide eyed, and he just smiles at me widely.

"Hey Harden," a girl practically purrs to him from behind me.

"Not interested. You just gave my girl Georgia shit for no reason but to be a bitch, that ain't nice blondie." He tells the girl, wagging a tattooed finger at them and tutting, then turns back around. I stare at his finger, a black spade and an arrow tattoo.. huh.

I hear the girls muttering, complaining about me quietly.

"Why'd you do that?" I ask quietly. I used to be invisible, I liked invisible.

"I got your back," he winks at me. His tongue sticks out a little through his teeth as he smiles.

Oh Harden...

***

"No way! Who the fuck even likes Easter eggs? I'm telling you, Halloween's the best holiday!" Harden smiles widely as he talks. Such a big, manly, dangerous looking kid.

"Noooooo Christmas!" I smile adding to the conversation as I walk into lunch with Harden and James.

"Yeh, Christmas ain't bad. I thought you'd say like Valentine's Day or something?" James jokes.

"What cos I'm a girl?" I laugh and he shrugs with a laugh.

"Hey, don't hate on Valentine's Day." Harden gives a pointed look to James who just laughs him off.

I'm laughing along, walking with them through the lunch tables.

I spot Carter at one table, then Christian at a different one.

"Harden, here." James points to a table on the other side of us that's free. The three of us sit down.

"We got your back G." James winks to me.
I appreciate it, I do, but... it's not fair on the boys to all split up over me.

"Hey!" Carries joins us and Harden is quick to greet her with his cheeky smile.

I'm rooting for these two.

James and I talk for a bit, then I spot Gabe walk in talking to Candace.

And here's me thinking he likes Stephanie.

He's got his back to me, I can't see Candace to tell why they're taking.

"Uh oh." I mutter looking over James' shoulder to see Stephanie walk in.

I see her look around for us, then, she spies Gabe.

Uh shit.

Her eyes narrow. She sizes up Candace.

I stand and rush over.

"Always tryin to get your dick wet aren't you Gabe." I hear Stephanie laugh at him as she walks up to him.

"Baby with you, always trying." I hear him tell her. I refrain from rolling my eyes.

"Excuse me?" Candace raises her eyebrows at him.

I sense someone behind me, I feel a hand on my hip, just a light supporting one.

"Bye Candace. Like I've said before. Vanilla ain't my flavour!" He tells her coldly.

I'm shocked. Yeh she's a bitch but.. he just insulted her openly like that.. wow.

"You sure?" She steps closer to him, moving her mouth to his ear, she can't get close as he's tall. I'm sure we all hear her speak in a seductive, desperate tone.

"I know you like my mouth and-"

"Stop embarrassing yourself Candace," he moves back. His expression isn't cocky, obnoxious, it's awkward and disgusted. Huh.

"Sorry, Stephanie, what did you say?" He pushes his hands into his pockets and turns his attention to her.

My friend just blinks at him a few times. Her arms folded over her chest.
Her face unreadable.
Then, she turns and walks off.

"Uh.. what just happened?" I turn and see it's Carter with his hand on my hip. Oh.

"I think... Stephanie just turned me down." Gabe mutters looking to the table where Carrie is sitting with Harden and James still.

I look back at Gabe who's clearly taking a minute.

Carter burst out laughing and I cover my mouth to keep my laugh in.

"What's funny?" Gabe asks us. A little blush creeping up his neck.

I step closer to him, he doesn't want everyone hearing our conversation. Carter's hand on my hip falls.

"Gabe, do you like my friend Stephanie?" I ask a little teasingly.

He sighs, looking straight into my eyes, searching for a second, then mutters coldly "well, I gotta like someone that isn't you Georgia haven't."

He walks off.

****

The day goes on, Carrie gives me a lift home.

She tells me how much she likes Harden, it's all we talk about thankfully. I'm happy for them. He's turning into being a really good friend. I think he likes her too.

I didn't get to talk to Stephanie to check in with her, so I plan on calling her when I get home.

I don't know what to make of Gabes comment earlier, it's weird.

My head is pounding from all the days events and I just wanna chill out, ignore the drama.

Christian and Carter have been distant, we've spoken but only in a group situation. It's strange.

I feel myself drawn to watching them. Their mouths, their expressions, their mannerisms.

I'm a creep. I know I'm doing it but I don't care. When I get caught out, I look away.

I make a bowl of cereal, but don't finish it, my head is hurting so much.

I just decide to go to bed.

Carter PoV

I can't help but watch her, but... when I see how she looks at Christian, it hurts.

I know she has feelings for him, and she says she wants time to work it all out. I respect that, I do. It took me time to work out my feelings too.

However, I can't keep watching her closely from afar. I need to distance myself.

So, I took James up on his offer to stay at his for a few nights, just until Georgia knows what she wants.

After school, I head to James', then realise I need my shit from home.

I park up at home. I wonder if Georgia is home too? Her car still isn't here to give me any indication.

I go into the empty kitchen, I don't know if she's home, maybe in her room?

I walk upstairs and check her room.

I see her all cuddled up, her dark hair a mess on the pillows.
She's in bed. It's only 530?

I walk over to her side of the bed. I sleep on the other side.

I slept. I used to sleep there...

I crouch down next to her.
Her flutter eyes open, frowning.

"Are you ok?" I ask softly and she closes her eyes.

"My head hurts," she tells me in a groaning voice.

"Is there anything I can do?" I hate seeing her in pain.

"Hold me," she asks in a whisper.

____________

Nearly fully up to date now!
It's nearly time for NEW UPDATES!

And time for 'It's You.' to come back & get completed!

Maybe 'Treat you better' too?

Oh, and I will definitely be completing the 'Pleasure > Innocence' series!

L x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.4K 626 16
He shouldn't want her.. She's nothing but trouble with a capital T. But after one steamy drunken night he can't help himself. But that is where the f...
362K 18.9K 39
Five years ago, Gabrielle left Castle Rock to follow her high school sweetheart and the father of her child to college. After he walks out of their l...
8.1M 259K 58
"Because I should be the only one who looks at you like that," he murmured, his voice dropping low as he steps closer. Miles Carter is notorious arou...