DAWN (Manxboy)

By princescared

Stephen, a once orphaned beggar, had no memory of his past and endured a harsh life on the streets. However... More

STEPHEN HEATH
THE ATTACK
FORCED SUBMISSION
SENSELESS
I REFUSE!
SEAL
BITE
REASONS
BLOOD
FIGHTER
DEMANDS
BREAKFAST
PATIENCE
GARDENING
INNOCENCE
CANCELLED
FEAR
VALOR
RAGE
REBELLION
MORNING
HISTORY
SETH
RUN
RELEASE
TONIGHT
BOND
MARKING
TOUR
WALK
DAMNED
REUNION
RAMPANT
RAVISH
RAVISH II
AWAITS
HELL FIRE
MORNING GLORY
TRANQUILITY
TRIP
MAGE
BABYSITTER
LESSONS
FRACTION
VISIT
MOTION
AUCTION
UNBREAKABLE DAWN
THE END

AROUSED

14.9K 639 97
By princescared

"Mate?!" I exclaimed as I gesture towards Seth and the man.

"Seth is this true? Are you really mated with him?" I asked hoping something different of an answer. However, Seth could only nod and turned his nape towards me. And there it was, a mark of a werewolf.

I'm no different though. I too, was also marked by Vincent. But I could still not believe that Seth would be mated with the man he was with. All the time he was very possessive towards him and could not ignore the fact that he must have treasure Seth dearly.

"Say your farewell, my love..." Vincent said after pulling me out from my shocked state. Truth be told Seth was equally dumbfounded when Vincent addresses me as 'my love'. He blushed at that and so did I...

I can't believe me and Seth are both mated with creatures not of our kind. It was not unheard of, but definitely not common.

"Alpha Erik... and to my beloved's friend... We shall see you at the gathering." Vincent said before slowly dragging me out of the library. I was reluctant to go but Seth assured me that he would be fine, and I best be on our way.

"I'll see you soon Seth!" I say one last time.

Seth smiled and shouted promises that he will be there.

As soon as we got inside the carriage Vincent have not let me out of his side. I was confused since his actions were overly protective, and was obviously not pleased the whole ride.

I was tightly wrapped around his arms as I sat on his lap. He has not said a single word... He just lays his head on my shoulder in silence.

I grab his cheeks with my cold hands and said;

"What is wrong?" I asked sincerely worried.

His eyes meets mine, relief that he was not mad at me with the whole ordeal.

"You have broken your promise..." He solemnly responded.

This took me by surprised. Have I made any promises at all? I was feeling confused and Vincent was even depressed when I could not recall what promise I just made with this sulking vampire. But then I remember...

"Are you mad because I suddenly left your side back at the village." I say still cupping his sulking face. He nodded in response.

"If I have not been there on time you would have been badly hurt back there."

Recalling the incident now the werewolf was indeed about to attack me. A cold shiver engulfs my form as I imagine being clawed by that man.

Now I was feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry... I wanted to bring some books from the library as a keep safe. I didn't expect anything would happen at all." I say. "I'm really sorry..."

"Do you know what I thought when you we're not behind me when I turned around? I thought I lost you forever. After finding you and Erik almost attacking you, I swore I would rage war against them. Fuck the treaty!" He said eyes flashing red but then turned back to it's natural color.

I lowered my head as I have nothing more to say. I didn't actually thought I'd met Seth there, nor would I encounter a wolf.

Is he disappointed with me?

Does he hate me?

With those thoughts in mind I could feel my eyes burning, tears threatening to fall. Then it was Vincent who was now cupping my cheeks. I did not make any eye contact. I was too embarrassed to look at him.

"Why are you crying?" Vincent asked in disdain. "Did he actually hurt you?!"

I shook my head in response.

Relief flooded his facial expression and began to wipe the fallen tears on my cheeks. As we has doing so he abruptly stopped after I asked him;

"Do you despise me, now that I have neglected and forgotten my promise?" My voice cracking at the end.

His eyes went wide as he shakes his head this time. A short baritone laugh could then be heard moments after, not knowing that that simple laugh had greatly affected me. A feeling that was foreign to me.

"Such thoughts never crossed my mind my love. I was simply upset... Loosing you would be the end of me." He say, but I could hardly distinguish his words as I was too occupied with sudden heat that scattered all over my body after hearing that laugh.

What has come of me?

I body shivers as an unexplainable sensation is making me feel all the discomfort. Eventually my breathing begun to be uneven, and what's worst. Down there... Hurts... I whine in discomfort.

This caught Vincent's attention and hastely checked for any abnormalities from the surroundings. His eyes were of pure concern.

"What is wrong my love? You are sweating profusely..." He asked with obvious worried tone.

"I-I... I feel weird... It's tingling..." By then my tears were now pouring. "What's happening to me?"

I was utterly confused. All my life I've never experienced such sensation. Everything was tingling and my groins were starting to hurt... I tried to put pressure down to where my hard genitals were, to which scared me more.

'Why am I hard?'

Vincent on the other hand stopped asking me asking wither I hurt myself a while ago. He simply stared at me, mouth gaping wide. Why is he staring at me like that?

I grab a portion of his collar, not knowing what I was trying to do. I just wanted some release. Of what sort? I don't know. I just have this feeling where something needs to be done, but I have no idea what. No books that I've read ever mentioned like this before. Was I cursed?

"Vincent... help..." I say in between breath.

I could hear Vincent muttered profanities after that. Have I said something wrong to make him upset again?

"I don't know what's happening..." I say whilst crying.

I could see Vincent inhaled and then exhaled a deep sigh before uttering;

"My love... Your aroused."

...

Meanwhile...

I can't believe it! Stephen is safe! And we're going to be able to see each other again for the... Ugh... What was it again? Anyway we're still going to meet in two weeks time.

As we walked back to Erik's pack I couldn't help myself but hum in delight as I walked passed Erik. I stopped on my tracks as I noticed that Erik was no longer moving, and just stood there.

"Are you happy today?" He asked. I was confused since his sounded like he's...sad?

I nodded in response as I observe the huge man looking almost like a neglected puppy. I almost laugh at that thought. Silly, how can this enormous werewolf be a puppy. But setting those thoughts aside, there was definitely something wrong with him?

I walked closer to his side and asked;

"Are you okay?"

He did not respond. This is getting me worried, why is he acting like this?

"Have I displeased you in any way?"

His head snap at my direction and looked at me in the eye and said;

"Never have you done such things. All this time you have brought me nothing but happiness, so do not thing such thoughts ever again." He said sternly.

I reluctantly nodded, and was still confused.

"Then what of the reasons of your disdainful face?" I asked as I traced his chiselled jaw with my hand. This man is undeniably handsome. For a moment there I thought my heart would jump out of my chest.

"You don't look that happy when you're with me."

That took me by surprise. Is this why he was frowning the whole time? I laugh at his reasoning.

"Is that so?" I asked entertained by his actions. He nodded in response head low on the ground.

He does look down. He's done so much for me maybe I'd give him something in return.

I came closer towards him, tip toed my feet as I reach high on his cheeks and gave him a peck.

"Silly bad wolf." I say laughing. "I'm happy with you now so stop being doleful and cheer up."

His face was priceless. I couldn't contain my laughter as I struggled to keep my breath even. He seriously looked shocked to a point that he was frozen still. Unmoving, eyes wide, and muscles stiffened.

Not long after he was finally back to his old self. However, instead of a stoic face that he usually wear. He was slightly smiling as we walked home together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Cute but Psycho By jahanvid

Mystery / Thriller

13.1K 722 40
We've all heard and devoured the classic trope involving the shenanigans of a jock, a princess, a nerd, and a criminal. Although who knows of the tro...
1.6M 49.6K 11
A short but sweet M/M love story. Christian was more than happy to help out when his best friend, Shelley asked him to cover her shift on an overnigh...
461K 14.8K 29
My name is Tristan Dearborn. I was a simple high school graduate. I didn't have many friends or made any, I didn't do much while at home except play...
1.9K 116 11
Ruthless ice king, Venom Romanov, exchanged a life of sin for a life of solitude the day he abandoned his birthright and cut ties with the Moscow Maf...