Inevitable 18+

By LaBeachBabe04

The lines get blurred... Georgia has always been attracted to Carter... however, when he becomes her step bro... More

One.
Two.
Three.
Four
Five
Six.
Seven
Eight
Nine.
Ten.
Eleven.
Twelve.
Thirteen.
Fourteen.
Fifteen.
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty two.
Twenty three
Twenty four
Twenty five
Twenty six
Twenty seven
Twenty eight
Twenty nine
Thirty
Thirty one
Thirty two
Thirty three
Thirty four.
Thirty five
Thirty six
Thirty seven

Twenty one

2K 50 50
By LaBeachBabe04

Please remember to Vote. Don't hold back with the comments!
Remember to go back to my profile and follow me <3
L x

Carter PoV

"Nah Rashfords goal was fucking good, can't deny that."

Harry and Harden are talking shit with James, I'm struggling to keep my attention on the talk. They are all being weird when I mention Christian. I'm suspicious.

Gabe returns back out to where we're sitting with two girls.

"Leah, I'd love for you to meet my friend Carter." Gabe smirks then winks at me.

Why's he playing wingman? He's usually just tries to steal girls from us not set us up? What's with that fucking smirk he's sending me? Why do I want to hit it off his face?

I look to Harry and James who are looking awkward. Harden? He's just checking out the other girls ass smirking, he looks back to me, and bursts out laughing.

What's gotten into these fuckers?!

Gabe has still not told me why he's on currently on a date with Georgia. All I can assume is she's on a date with Christian instead? In that case, is this cocky spontaneous wingman dating Georgia tomorrow?

I go to ask then I feel like I'm completely breathless, like I've been punched.

The air isn't in my lungs. I can't more.

I see her.

Georgia.

My Georgia.

Christian PoV

I open the car door for my girl, I put my hand out and she takes it climbing out elegantly with her amazing legs and killer heels.

I don't want guys drooling, so I need to make it clear she's mine, however, I don't want to see over possessive or full on?

That would kill our relationship straight away, no. I can't do that. I won't do that.

No drinking for me tonight, best behaviour. I can't fuck this up.

She smiles up at me, standing close, I kiss her forehead before turning to step out of the way to close my car door, lock it, and take my girls hand.

I lead us up to the big house with crazy loud music, numerous people say hi to me and talk to me. I just smile politely or say hi back. I don't stop, I don't want Gia feeling awkward or getting cold.

"Your friends?" She asks quietly as we pass.

"Kinda," how can I explain? I sound cocky. People know me, mostly because of Matt, people feel they actually know me, or in some cases feel they can judge me.

I know Matts popular, so I am by association. I realised quickly these people aren't my friends, they just like to be seen to know me. It's shallow.

"C'mon baby." I wink at her as she slows, thinking I'd want to talk to the few rugby players who keep trying to start a lame conversation with me. I look rude, but this isn't the place to explain to Gia that these guys are fake, they don't like me. Not give a shit on whatever I have to say.

How do I know this? I'm not on their team, they aren't from our school.

We enter the loud house and I pull Gia in closer to me, it's so hot in here I kind of wish I didn't wear another layer. I did it for Gia, she's worth being a bit warm for that's for sure.

"Drink?" I shout to her over the loud music and she nods.

We grab a drink, non alcoholic, and dance for a while in a quiet corner of the main room.

She's a damn good dancer, she's teasing me so much with all the grinding, all the teasing kisses, all the seductive looks she's giving me. The teasing touching on my body. I've been hard for too long with my girl.

The music is so loud. I can't hear her if she talks. I can feel the base in my body, it's that loud in here.

Gia turns around to rub her ass on my hips and I hold her close, moving with her, she smiles over her shoulder to me... she knows what she's doing, she winks at me and it's all the confirmation I need that she's fully aware of the effect she's having on me.

I move my mouth to her ear, "you tease little Vine."

She giggles and bites her big red bottom lip, I kiss her cheek, she turns in my arms to meet my mouth, to deepen the kiss more.

Harden PoV

I move off from the outside sofa seating area my asshole friends are amusing two girls at. This is so funny and fucked up, I can't keep a straight face.

I walk inside and straight away spot Georgia and Chris snogging, hungry hands... everything.

Is it them? I can't help but stare, trying to work out if it's them, am I mistaken?

Fuck, it's them!

Woah. What's going on here?!

I head over to them but before I reach them, Jake get there.

Georgia's shitty ex.

"Wow, you really are a little slut Georgia!" His shouting to her is unmissable, so loud, pointing at her with his drink in his hand.

I rush over, putting myself between Jake and Georgia's back.

"Fuck off Jake!" I push him and he steps back, catching himself before he falls.

"You are a fucking SLUT GEORGIA VINE!!" Jake shouts as loud as he can. I watch him stumble off, laughing, drunk.

Once he's out of sight, I look back to Georgia, who's looking upset and vulnerable in Chris' arms. He's holding her to his chest, protectively, while she's holds her hands to her mouth.

"Are... uh you two on a date here?" I ask confused.

"No." Christian huffs and Georgia looks up to him, I sense some silent conversation.

"Uh ok...." I feel awkward when neither speaks, I start to turn to walk off.

"Harden! Thank you." I hear Georgia shout and I look to her sad smile. She looks amazing tonight. Why's she on a date here?

"No problem." I shrug and walk off.

I feel there's something going on there I'm missing but, who knows what.

Carter PoV

Shes here.
I see her.
I can see my Georgia, dancing.

I can see her sexy body in an incredible dress, dancing with someones hands on her hips.

I stand up. I need to know more.

Why's she here? Who's she with? I need to know it all.

My mind is in a fog and I can't look away from Georgia, walking closer, entering the patio doors.... I'm a few feet from her... she's facing me, her eyes closed as she dances... his face in her hair at her neck.

I feel the anger rise throughout me.

Christian.

I blink a few times.
I'm frozen to the spot.

It's loud, it's hot, I'm shaking with anger. All I can see is the two of them. Dancing, touching all flirty, his smile as he pulls slightly away from her, she turns her face to his.

I watch her eyes open and she looks at him, her hand moving to his cheek behind her, and kissing him, pulling back and them both looking happy.

Happy. They are happy.

They are both oblivious to my heartache.
They haven't seen me yet.

I feel someone grip my arm to turn me away but I can't, I can't stop watching.

It hurts. It's fucking killing me.
I can't look away though.

The way they look at each other.

She should look at me like that. Like I'm the reason she's smiling. Like she wants me. Looking at my mouth like she wants it. Not his, not him. Me.

I feel my body sag. What the fuck is goin' on?

"Carter cmon." Harry's pulling me back, away from them, but I'm not moving my feet.

I'm just letting these two rip my heart open.

He knows I like her.

She knows I like her.
I didn't realise just how much.

As soon as the thought hits me I feel my breath has been taken from my chest.

I love her.
I love Georgia.
Fuck.

Harry PoV

This is bad. Very bad.

I try to push my own feelings aside and focus on Carter. I need to get him far away from Christian and Georgia right now.

"C'mon mate..." I push on him, trying to get him to move.

I see James and Harden on their way towards us.

"Carter, c'mon, leave it," James says to Carter, pushing his shoulder back, Carter pushes his hand off forcefully.

I look to his face and see so much emotion.

He must feel like I do, but worse.

I feel like I fucked up, lost my chance with a decent, beautiful girl who has all I'm looking for in a girl. No way should she be treated any less than what she deserves, and I'm praying Chris agrees.

I don't know what's going on with them, I don't know what went on with Georgia and Carter, but I can see his face. He is clearly suffering at this sight.

Gabe appears from nowhere, and between the four of us we get Carter outside.

"Fuck!" Carter shouts through gritted teeth, pulling in his hair.

"No Gabe, c'mon." Harden says clearly annoyed,I see Gabe hand Carter a bottle of vodka.

"That's not gonna help Carter." I huff. Exasperated with him.

Drinking won't help shit. We all know that's never gonna be the answer.

I look back through the window and see Georgia and Christian kissing and swaying, his hands on her ass... why are they here?

I wouldn't of dreamt of bringing her to a house party on our date! To have only once chance to impress her, bringing her here wouldn't do it!

I realised about 5 minutes into my date with her the cinema wasn't the right choice either, as I couldn't get to know her in a cinema theatre... however... really Chris? Really?

I look back to Carter, James has his hand over the idiots shoulder supportively as the idiot downs the big bottle of cheap looking vodka.

"He's gonna regret that," a girl mutters, she's sitting in Gabes lap now.

Her friend, Leah? Seems to have left, disappeared.

"You gonna try talk to her Carter?" Harden asks sipping his drink.

"What's the point?" Carter slurs sadly.

"You like Georgia?" The girl on Gabes lap asks confused.

We all just look to each other. What can we say to that?

I think we're all a bit pissed off. Well aside from Gabe he won't stop fuckin smirking. His dumb fuckin smile is grating on me.

I'm already pissed off, Gabes smug mug is just topping me off right now. Why? Do I need to even give a reason?

The blonde girl, Leah, walks out of the house with a drink, her heels clicking on the patio makes me look up as she's next to me.

Shes practically the opposite of Georgia, in pretty much every aspect of her, physically. She a thin built blonde, with big light coloured eyed.

Carter looks up, downs more vodka, looks to the girl again... I swear I can see his thoughts as he thinks them.

This is a bad idea Carter!

He lazy smiles at the poor girl... his victim caught up in all this... he stands, sways.

"Not a good idea Carter." I stand up to stop him from walking to Leah. This isn't going to help.

"Why?" He asks, his face voice of emotion.

"You'll regret it, you like Georgia even if you can't admit-"

This drunk mother fucker punches me.

Carter PoV

I see the blonde, I can't remember her name... best way to get over a girls is under one or something like that right?

"You'll regret it, you like Georgia-" all I see when I hear her name being spoken is red.

Her name is my trigger.

I realise I've hit Harry when I feel arms pulling me back and a dull pain in my knuckles.

There's shouting. I look to the blonde girl... she's watching with a confused face...

....I wanna forget Georgia...

I flop down on the chair again... pick up vodka... I down some... spills down my chin... girl on my lap? Where did she come from? She licks my mouth of the spilt vodka...

Well... ok...

I'm somehow standing with this girl wrapped around me... she's not Georgia... she's all skin and bones and bleach blonde hair... nothing like her... my Georgia is my world....

Georgia, curvy, beautiful dark hair, smelling so good...

I walk inside and see Georgia still sucking face with my best mate... fucking joke... fuck you... my damn chest hurts, my body fucking hurts for you Georgia?

Blonde is kissing my neck... her hands gripping me... I drop her ass on the table... things fall... I hear complaining... girl giggles.. not like Georgia's giggle.. no it's a high pitched noise... isn't nice... her mouths violating mine...

I just wanna forget my heart ache... I just wanna forget what I can't have... what I've lost...

Christian PoV

Gia is dancing happily in my arms. Her dark hair flying everywhere, her hips keep rubbing up against me. She must know I'm completely solid for her.

When the song changes to some heavy techno crap we head off to get a drink. We seem to have had an unspoken agreement to do some shots, I'm following her lead completely.

She's had two shots and is sipping a rum and coke I made her, only a tad of rum as I really don't want her drunk. I've have exactly the same, toasting with her.

There's too many eyes on her, I don't like it. I mean, yeah, I'm eager to show her off, but these fuckers aren't respectful. She's clearly here with me?

Some people talk to us, I don't feel up for a chat, I sense Gia isn't comfortable in this situation. Neither am I.

After a very very short time, I've had enough of worrying about the guys daring to hit on my girl. I know full well it wouldn't happen if they were sober... however they aren't.

I lead her back to our quiet corner, where I can enjoy her all to myself, I tell her as much and she smiles, giving me a very erotic snog and grinding teasingly on me.

I don't know where this is going, I don't know what to expect. I don't know what my girl wants from me. I don't plan on having sex with her any time soon, that's for sure.

For a start, she's a virgin. I don't know how much of a virgin, but a virgin all the same. I respect that.

I want Gia for long term, the last thing I want is her thinking that I want her just for sex!

However, I'm sure I could be convinced to participate in some acts by this sexy body and beautiful face, she wouldn't have to beg for it.

Just not happening drunk, and not tonight..

"Mmmm Cric..." she purrs in my ear and I squeeze her ass in my hands, it's a perfect ass.

I'm kissing her neck when there's a loud smashing noise.

I lift my eyes and see Carter and some girl snogging quite forcefully, she's almost lying back on the table with him pushing her back, between her legs.

Uh alright then?

I feel strongly that Georgia doesn't need to see this. I want to protect her, it might upset her?

To be honest, I'm not 100% sure she's over him. And If I'm completely honest, I know it would kill me if she decided to choose him over me... however likely that might be right now.

I want to give us a fighting chance, and to do that....Carter needs to keep the fuck out of it.

_____________

Uh oh.....

Remember. Vote <3

L x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

335K 10.1K 38
Book #1 of the "Forbidden" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #1 in Boyfriendsbrother 2022 #29 in Sexualtension 2021 #2 in Banter 2022 #5 in...
576K 22.6K 75
"I would strip her off her wings and make her fall from grace." - He was the temptation with an angel's face and a sinful body. But he was also her b...
211K 2K 74
BLURB After a painful teenage rejection from her crush who happens to be her father's best friend, Sophia is determined to win over his heart at all...