Naruto Prodigy [Abandoned?]

By ScarletShinobi

What if Naruto Was a Prodigy What if Naruto met Kurama early Hiraishin Naruto It's my First Fanfic so please... More

The Rise of The legend
Naruto's Life
The Traitor
Konohamaru Corps
Thanks For 1k Views
Team Placements
Team 7 Introduction
Bell Test Part 1
Bell Test Part 2
Bell Test Last Part
I messed up.

Genin Exams

2.5K 44 23
By ScarletShinobi

HI WIZARDS;) I'M SORRY I DIDN'T POST, I WOULD TRY TO WRITE, BUT I'M EVERY LAZY, THAT'S ALL I WANTED TO SAY HOPE YOU THE CHAPTER

BIJU SPEAKING/SUMMONING SPEAKING/JUSTU/ 'THINKING'

                          ...—_—...

"Huh.... Finally I would get to show my real self" Said a Teenager With Blonde Hair

This was Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze 13 years old Spike Blond Hair wiith 1 bang each side of his face (Like Minato) Azure Blue Eyes and the most unusual think, three whiskers masks on each cheek

He was wearing black shirt with the Uzumaki Crest on the back with a black jacket which was unzipped and dark orange fire licking was the Bottom and the sleeve, black Anbu pants with ninja bandage on the right thigh and Kunai holster and black combat boots.

His life has been going Perfectly, well except for the villagers still hating him and trying to act like a idiot deadlast.

When he met Jiraiya, they started off with physical training, he kept it 2 years than for 4 months which was 'The bone breaker', it's exactly what it sounds like, the taijutsu stance is based on speed accuracy and power and chakra enhanced punches and kicks

And the last two years with Jiraiya was spent in Nin Fuin Ken Gen Jutsus 'shadow clones are amazing' thought Naruto, now back to the point. They also found out Naruto was a sensor, a really good sensor, he could sense emotions, chakra nature, till 7 kilometres.

The chakra natures shocked Jiraiya it, the chakra paper soaked very very much, that meant he had very high affinity for water than it wrinkled that meant he had lighting, then the paper cut in a thousands, that menat he a wind.

With the help of shadow clones he was able to master water affinity 4 months, lighting affinity in 5 months, he learned many Jutsus in water and lighting, he only mastered the 1st level of wind.

Rest of the year was spent in learning as much as he can, he was a fuinjutsu prodigy, that's what Jiraiya used to say, he really wasn't good in genjutsu he could break A rank genjutsu now, he could only use A rank or higher genjutsu, kenjutsu was going good he used his clan kenjutsu style the Whirlpool, the style is based on speed and flexibility.

When he was going to go in academy Jiraiya told him parents, he was angry but Jiraiya explained by they sealed the Kyubbi in him, he also told him to be the deadlast because that wouldn't raise suspicion and the civilian wouldn't think the demon was getting stronger.

So three years of academy was him been a deadlast loudmouth stupid idiot.

The blond haired strapped the katana on his back the katana handle was golden with black in areas the upper part was full black, he didn't seal the katana in his arm because he thought on his back it looked cooler

He didn't stop his training, he also shifted to the Namikaze compound it was as big as the Hyuga Compound, he would say that it was very lonely but it wasn't as bad as it was in the red light district apartment that was very lonely, but here with the picture of his mom and dad he felt cloes to them.

He also mastered the hiraishin it took him 2 years master it hard very hard with even with his father's journal, he is level 7, almost 8 in fuinjutsu, he mastered wind affinity and water too because there are 5 parts in water affinity the first 3 are normally mastered by eveyone but 4 and 5 are very hard to master in these level you have make water from the air it takes too much contrtation.

But he still mastered it, his water affinity is very strong due to having high water affinity and also mastering it so he could make water in 1 second.

He started reading his father journal, he found out what happened to Team Minato.

He was sad, as what happened to Kakashi, He started reading his mother's journal too just in case he unlock Chakra Chains.

He also have level 4 resistance seals all over his body, and there also a very wierd stuff going on whenever he goes for a run there are always green coloured alien with Bowl Hair Cuts and bushy browed speaking a different language of youth or something

Right now our blond haired Hero is jumping from rooftops to rooftops to go to the academy he isn't in a hurry, As he was walking he starts thinking.

'Hmm I think I will go full out in shurikenjutsu' Thought the blond Hair.

As he enters the class he sees all the students staring at him "Sorry Sensei I got lost in the path of life" Said Naruto Lazily.

"Hmm What is your name" Said a chunin with his black haired tied in a pony tail and a scar on his face his name was Iruka Umino one of the people who hated Naruto but that sometime he started is Naruto a normal child who doesn't have any parents so he started treating Naruto like a normally.

He became his favourite student too but he wouldn't say it.

"Sensei You already Forgot, Your favourite Student" Said the blue eyed teenager dramatically "Ahem, My name is Naruto Uzumaki na..." Said Naruto 'I almost revealed I'm a Namikaze' Thought the Young Namikaze.

Everyone was wide eyed and that what Naruto said they couldn't believe the hyperactive, idiot, 'kill me' orange jumpsuit was standing in front of them

"Close your Mouths or flies will go in" Said the blond hair lazily, everyone closed their mouths quickly, Iruka looking at Naruto said "Naruto go take your seat"

Naruto nods and Sits beside sasuke, Sakura Sees Naruto and Gets angry goes and runs to Naruto

"Baka if you think you can impress me by wearing new cloths, don't even think Sasuke-Kun is always better than you"

Shrieked the pink haired banshee, She takes her fist back ready to punch him, but when it came close to Naruto he catches her wrist in Iron Grip.

Naruto Looks at Sakura with a death
Glare

"I'm not your punching bag Sakura if I ever see you punching at me I will break your wrist, than if you think you are beautiful than your not there are many Kunoichis who are better than you many ways so go before I break your wrist"

Spat Naruto Venomously at Sakura releasing killing intent, Sakura quickly runs away from Naruto Scared everyone is shocked at what happened..

(After the written test)

'Hmm.. written test went well all the answers were correct even if that mizuki-teme gave me chunin questions'

Thought Naruto as they were walking towards the dummies for shurikenjutsu test

(I'm not going to tell who got how many marks I'm lazy)

After everyone, it's Sasuke Turn, he gets 9/10 in Kunai and 7/10 in Shuriken.

Every FanGirl starts cheering, sasuke sees Naruto and come towards him with a arrogant smirk.

"Do better than that dobe" Said Sasuke Arrogantly and walks away.

"Naruto You Next" Said Iruka, Naruto walks Forward and takes the Kunai and Shuriken in between his fingers in makes a 'X' with his arms.

Closing his eyes, jumps up, starts spinning upside down and throws all the Kunai and Shuriken at the same time all the projectiles bounces of each other and hits the dummies, everyone is shocked to the core no-one expected this.

Meanwhile in Iruka's mind chibi Iruka is jumping in joy, ' It's just like HIM' Thought Sasuke, most of the students and fangirls starts saying he cheated, Iruka Seeing this shouts at them using the Big Head Justu

(After Some Time)

After Multiple Taijutsu Spars between Kids, in which only the Heirs won "Hey Kurama how much power Should I use"

Said Naruto In his MindScape, "I think you should use 100% Percent and Show them who's the boss"

Said the Kyubbi no Yoko, Naruto hearing this sweatdorps

"Thanks for the Advice Kurama, I guess, I'll see you soon"

Said Naruto as he disappeared from the MindScape

'Is he the one who will bring peace to this world, the one father was talking about'

Thought Kurama as he starts chewing madara.

"The last Match will be Sasuke vs Naruto" Said Iruka, every fangirls start cheering for Sasuke especially Sakura.

Both comes in the ring asnd does the peace sign (I think), Iruka Seeing both were read and chibi Iruka cheering for Naruto, then says "Are you both ready" Both nods "Hijame" Said Iruka as he jumps away.

Naruto puts his hand in the pocket and gives Sasuke a Bored Expression.

Sasuke, seeing this gets angry "Are you Scared Dobe That's why your not fighting"

Said Sasuke with a smirk,

(I'm not good at fighting scenes)

Seeing this Naruto Body Flickered in front Sasuke and punches him in the gut Knowing the Wind out of him.

Sasuke goes sikkding and rolling before.

Sasuke could breath Naruto again Body Flickered behind Sasuke and kicks him in air.

Naruto Jumps up and kicks Sasuke Ground, Quickly pulling out his katana he placed it at Sasuke's neck who is still trying to catch his breath.

'Hmm, if I would have used full power he would have many broken bones' Thought Naruto.

Everyone was shocked to see Naruto pummeled Sasuke like nothing, Naruto Seeing Sasuke not Yield Says.

"Do You Forfeit Sasuke" Iruka getting out of his trance "Sasuke Uchiha is Not able to fight the winner is Naruto Uzumaki" Iruka Stats happily because his favourite won.

(After the taijutsu match)

'Ha, it feels so good pummeling sasuke hehe' Thought Naruto, The blond was quite happy after defeating Sasuke like he used to do, The Ninjutsu test was happening after that he would get his Forehead Protector, "Naruto Uzumaki" Called out Iruka at last.

Going to the class in which Iruka and Mizuki were, senseing negative emotions coming from Mizuki and Happy coming from Iruka, He naver really liked Mizuki, he knew that he thought of him a demon, Mizuki Just puts a mask on being nice.

Iruka Seeing his favourite student coming in gets happier due to how he aced this exam.

"Naruto you need to do the basic academy jutsu than you can get you Hitai-ate"

Said the black haired chunin, The Blonde nods.

And substitutes himself with the broom without saying the saying or using hand signs.

Both the chunin are wide eyes but Iruka gets over it "Good Naruto, Do the Transformation Jutsu"

Said Iruka, The blond nods and transforms in the 4th Hokage.

Iruka Seeing this is surprised but then he notices 'He looks just like the Forth, Hairs, Eyes, He was also born on 10th October, is he the son of the forth' Thought Iruka, Iruka Sees him Transforms back in Himself.

"G..good Naruto do the Clone Jutsu and You'll be a genin"

Naruto asks Iruka

"Sensei can I do a different clone" Iruka nods.

Keeps his hand in pocket, and three Naruto comes out the smoke, Iruka seeing this goes wide eyed.

He knew Naruto had large Chakra reverses, but even jonin couldn't do this

"T..t..t.Take your Hitai-ate" Said Iruka Giving him a Black ForeHead Protector "Thanks Sensei" Naruto says as he ties the Hitai-ate on his forehead.

As Naruto was going out "Naruto......."

                             ...—_—...

To be Continued

I hope you guys like this chapter, Till than bye Wizards;) ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 1.5K 20
This is my first fanfic so feel free to give me some tips on how to make it better.
1M 24.7K 38
What if Naruto Uzumaki was smarter than he let on? What if Naruto was the smartest of his generation? What if Naruto was stronger than he seemed? Wha...
870 17 23
If you have already seen this please go back cuz i re- create it. So..This story just came out of my mind and..its based on my dream that I had😄 thi...
33.1K 1.1K 24
This story is just a fanfic, I dont own any character that's gonna be used in. Warning ⚠️ Boy×Boy Cussing Bad grammar