I Moved to Springfield- A Sid...

By Gravity246

A/N Thank you for everyone who enjoys this fic. I wrote YEARS ago it in high school so it's not perfect or fr... More

Chapter 1: The Redhead and The Stolen Car
Chapter 2: Meeting The Simpsons
Chapter 3: Apu
Chapter 4: You make me blush
Chapter 5: Home
Chapter 6: I Promise...
Chapter 7: Drunken words = Sober thoughts
Chapter 8: I Forgive You
Hello Readers
Chapter 9: Kisses and Stares
Chapter 10: Suspicious Behavior
Chapter 11: Rejection & Consequences
Chapter 12: Missing Monkey-Part One
Chapter 12 (contd): Missing Monkey- Part 2
Chapter 12, Part 3: Distractions
Chapter 12- Part 4 Mr. Teeny
Chapter 13: BF and GF
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 1
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 2
Chapter 20: No secrets (TW: mention of Sexual Assult)
SO MANY SORRIES! :*(
Chapter 21: Morning, Darling (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Morning, Darling (part 2)
Chapter 23: Hello, Again
Chapter 24: The Date Part 1
Hi Guys (I know, A/N's are lame)
Chapter 24: The Date part 2
Part 1 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Part 2 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Any Questions
Part 3 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
im not done writing!
Part 4 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Part 5 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Chapter 25: Inside Out References
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 1)
YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THIS!
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 2)
Chapter 26: Party Invite Part 2
Chapter 27: Forgive me
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 1)
New Chapter coming soon
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Hints and Clues
Sorry
Hiatus
I love my readers

Chapter 14: Ticklish

2K 31 14
By Gravity246

"See, I told you not to worry."

Bob was right; we're finally back in the dressing room and Krusty hasn't come back yet.

We're both sitting on the couch, just relaxing. Bob is holding Mr. Teeny, like a baby, in his arms, swinging him to the sound of his singing.

I've always loved his voice, but I had no idea he could sing so beautifully.

Mr. Teeny's eyes start to shut and it's not long before he is asleep.

"Awwwww. That was so cute!!!" Bob grins at me, but puts his finger to his lips and points to the sleeping monkey. "Oh. Sorry."

He stands up and puts Mr. Teeny back in his bed (an open drawer with some blankets and a pillow).

"(Y/n)?"

"Yeah?"

"Please keep your promise to him"

"Oh, of course I will."

Bob turns around and stands there awkwardly. I sit on the couch, cross my legs and stare at the wall ahead of me.

"Well... I suppose that I'll be on my way." He bends down, puts his hand behind my neck, tilts his head and kisses my lips.

I'm pulled out of reality in this moment. And when his lips leave, I'm almost angry, but I don't say anything.

"Um... Okay... I'll see you tomorrow then? For our date?" I ask.

"Of course."

"Thanks so much for helping." I stand up to hug him around his neck. His hands go around my back.We stay there for a few moments and kind of sway in place. I smile and giggle out of pure happiness. I look up at him and and our noses touch.

"Please don't leave..." I whisper without thinking.

"What?" He laughs.

"Can't you just stay a bit longer?"

He looks a bit confused and a bit flustered. Then he smiles, closing his eyes and rubbing my nose with his.

"Okay, but only for a little while darling. I don't think Krusty will take a liking to my "visit"."

I squeal, hug him again, tighter, and pull him back to the couch. We both sit down and just look around the room, thinking.

(Why didn't I think this through?).

"So, is there anything in particular that you want do...?" He asks me.

I have a few ideas pop into my head, but is he thinking that same thing?

I highly doubt it.

***BOB'S POV***

It's taking all the strength in my body to keep from holding her down as I kiss her beautiful (colour) lips

Not just that... I also can't help thinking about ...just...

I want to do more than just kiss her lips...

I want to kiss her everywhere on her beautiful...

NO!

We haven't even begun dating yet, I cannot be having such thoughts.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

I look over to Bob and he's staring at me. He looks like he's in thought, but...

His eyes have gotten eerily dark. (Are we having the same thoughts?)

The tension in the room is suffocating and I'm not sure how much I can take. I gulp, look down and fiddle with my fingers. A second later, I'm at my limit.

I crawl over to him, my arms going around his neck, push him down and roughly push my lips onto his. He immediately pulls me closer, on hand on my back and the other on my hip.

Low on my hip.

He licks my bottom lip and, in my head, I start to lose it. I give him entrance and our tongues don't hesitate to meet.

After a minute, I'm feeling out of breath. But honestly, this feels to good for me to care. We both quietly gasp for air, yet still try continue kissing. I'm feeling slightly light-headed.

I almost don't realize the position I'm in right now. My legs are around his hips and our bodies are pressed together like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich- with little space in between.

His lips taste like (flavour you LOVE) and its driving me crazy. I pull myself up higher onto him to deepen the kiss. My hands go from his neck, to his cheeks, then to his beautiful hair. My hands get endlessly tangled in his curls.

I pull away for a second. We stare at each other. I pull off my jacket- not because I'm trying to be sexy, only because it's restricting movement. I let it drop to the floor and go back to my original position.

I feel one hand travel down to my butt while one skims the exposed skin on my waist. My heart beats at a dangerous speed while my internal body temperature is increases exponentially with every move.

I feel the temperature in the room raises slightly.

***BOB's POV***

It's painful to resist pulling her shirt over her head. Her breast are pressed against my racing heart, making me lose my mind. Her soft skin on my fingers gives me little relief. I need more.

Her kisses distract me just a bit from this thought. Her soft (flavour)-flavoured lips on mine like this is a shock to the system.

Seeing her jacket fall to the carpet... Does she know how that affected me? My heart is pounding so violently, I fear it might break through my chest.

***(Y/N)'s POV***

To my surprise, Bob pushes me away. I am worried at first, but judging by our heavy panting, I realize that he just needed to catch his breath.

I lift myself sit back on his legs.

"Um, where do you think you're going?" He asks me, grabbing my waist.

In one quick move, he puts me on my back, under himself. I bite my lip, because being under him feels perfect. He chuckles at me, hold my waist with both hands and bends down to kiss me.

(It was nice to be in charge for a minute, but I like it MUCH better when he takes control.)

After a few minutes, he kisses the corner of my mouth and starts down my neck. I have been holding back moans from the beginning, but once he finds that spot on my neck, I let out a small noise.

He stops to look at my red face.

"Was that you?" He says, his lip curling up.

"SHUT UP!"

He laughs, satisfied with my reaction, and goes back to my neck. I try to keep quiet, but it's difficult when he begins to bite and suck on that same spot.

I dig my nails into the couch cushion as I squeeze my eyes shut. I feel my shirt rise up just above my belly button. I whimper in embarrassment. I try to cover up but he pushes my hands away and rubs he thumbs against my exposed waist.

The last thing in the world I want is for him to stop.

"That tickles." I giggle, meaning to say that in my head.

"You're ticklish?" He says, his lips pressed in my neck. "That's very useful information. You probably shouldn't have told me that."

I feel him ACTUALLY start to tickle me. I squeak, laugh loudly and silently yell "stop" repeatedly. I try to push him off, but it's no use.

We try kissing again, but are so busy giggling that it's hard.

*Knock!* *Knock!* *Knock!*

No...

Everything stops. Our kissing and my heart.

"Oh crap!" I whisper to him. He covers my mouth, jumps off of me and pulls me to my feet.

"Just act normal." *Knock!* *Knock!* *Knock!*

"(Hey girly!! Open up! What are you doing in there?" I hear Krusty drunkly slur.

"He'll see you!"

"Don't worry about me darling. Just don't turn around." He kisses my forehead and disappears behind me.

I go to open the door...

******

Ooooooooooooh!!! Like?

That is all.

For THIS chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

264K 40.1K 103
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
656K 15.7K 100
Evelyn Claire Bennett never thought this would happen to her. Not in a million years. How could something that was meant to be temporary have a las...
609K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...